Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > The Greenhorns' Guild [New Mentors Available!]
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
Just wondering, for Spectral Blades and Conjure Magic Weapon would they deal magical or physical damage? I've read the spell descriptions but I'm still confused.

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Dalanesca

Character Info
Name: Dalanesca
Alignment: CE
Race: Former Deity
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Silver: 10180
From my understanding, it could be either, or a combination of both.  I think it is up to your interpretation.

Also, if you have other questions that are not related to RPing through the Greenhorn's Guild, would you mind asking them in the Help forum?  :) That avoids clogging this one up.  You can also feel free to PM me, one of the moderators, or another administrator as well.

No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold… nothing satisfies me but your soul

OOC: I'm Whitney!

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
I see, I see. Just wanted to make sure I wouldn't be godmodding in case I used it. I'll keep my questions in pms and outside of this thread from now on. Thanks for the help!

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Xavier Kit

Character Info
Name: Xavier Kit
Alignment: CN
Race: Shape-Shifter
Class: Rogue/ Trickster
Silver: 244
Hi, I'm new to the site but I have a huge love of rp and writing in general. I get the general gist of things and I have opened my character's journal and placed her in an inn, but I was wondering if anyone could show me the ropes as I am unfamiliar with pretty much everything that isn't outright rp or story-writing, such as the combat system and buying and selling and all that good stuff. Thank you for your time!(My Character (Xavier Kit) is a shape-shifter most comfortable in the form of an elf, she's a rogue and a chaotic neutral and likes witty conversations and light mischief.)

'Manners matter. Good looks are a bonus. Humour is a must'
Coivaqile

Character Info
Name: Coivaqile
Alignment: TN
Race: Dragon (Can turn into a human)
Class:
Silver: 2444
Hi, I'm not sure how this works.  I understand the actual writing part of it, but not the how to start part.  How do I start rping with other people in some area?  And what if it is needed to move to another place during the rp?  And I don't understand the journals at all.  Can someone help me?

My character is a dragon that can turn into a human if wanted.  I just want to start her somewhere and see where she goes.

Coivaqile

Character Info
Name: Coivaqile
Alignment: TN
Race: Dragon (Can turn into a human)
Class:
Silver: 2444
Sorry, I forgot to mention that I have no clue whatsoever about how items work or what 'class' means.  I've mostly done rp on other sites before, but it wasn't an entire world for rp.

completelyhopeless

Character Info
Name: Allyria Hollern
Race: (Half) Siren
Class: Scavenger
Silver: 343
Hey, I'm not sure if this is still open, but I'm new to the role play world and I'm not really sure what to do, or how to start.

Thanks for any help
Lucy, or Allyria

Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back ~
Porthyrius

Character Info
Name: Adraejen "Drae" Porthyrius
Race: Half Elf Were Bear
Class: Blade Pact Warlock of the Fiend
Silver: 49802
Not a problem, I would love to help you out.

Dalanesca

Character Info
Name: Dalanesca
Alignment: CE
Race: Former Deity
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Silver: 10180
-stands behind Gypsy-

Yes, if any of you are still looking for some threads, I have a few characters available!

No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold… nothing satisfies me but your soul

OOC: I'm Whitney!

Illusory Angel

Character Info
Name: Synthesis
Alignment: CG
Race: Half-Angel, Half-Demon
Class: Druid (self taught)
Silver: 6827
Greetings!
I believe I am looking for a partner willing to put up with an enthusiastic and ignorant newbie.
I'm completely new to everything; roleplaying, this site and forums in general. I'm not even certain if I'm posting in the right place! I don't know much of the lore of this site either but I'm hoping I can pick up what I need to on the go. Also, I'm not sure how and when one should use their inventory items.
However, I'm quite keen to get stuck in. Roleplaying sounds like great fun (I love writing). I've looked up a bit about it so I'm fairly confident I can write in character. It's just the mechanics I think I'm gonna have to get to grips with.
I'm so so sorry if I come across as too uninformed or lazy.
Please let me know if there is anything in particular I need to research or if my character needs adjustment.
Illusory Angel.