Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > The Greenhorns' Guild [New Mentors Available!]
Dayton

Character Info
Name: Asgorim
Alignment: TG
Race: Half-Elf Half-Human
Class: fighting monk (knight)
Silver: 899
Hello my little mushrooms

I am looking for a sort of sponsor-overseer, who would verify quickly my texts after posting, and feed me back my main mistakes, to make me progress in english, (or just empeach me to murdered it too much).. I can't see my mistakes alone.

Tell me if your interested, it would be wonderfull. Don't worry, i will not become a fast and flooder RPer. You'll never have a lot to read.

There is no goal. The way is the goal. Do not let your head steal your heart.

(english is not my mother-language. Please be indulgent. I'll certainly make some mystakes. Don't be shy to tel me which ones and what is better to say.)
ArisenMoon

Character Info
Name: Rycherd Alistair
Alignment: LE
Race: Human
Class: Knight
Silver: 100
Hey, so I am just starting out on this site, and was hoping to find someone to rp with and help me get used to the while scene here. Open to a group of people as well, really, anything will do.
Nix

Character Info
Name: Mirannda Sinopa
Alignment: CN
Race: Phoenix
Class: Retired Mercenary
Silver: 174
Arisen, I'm already in a thread with you. If you want you could consider it our Greenhorn thread.

Dayton, what did you have in mind story wise? I don't mind giving feedback. I have a variety of characters from innocent Akira, to vampiric elf, a healing elf, and a confused Phoenix.

Death is only the beginning.
Leverick

Character Info
Name: Leverick
Alignment: CG
Class: Demon's Vessel
Hello! I just logged into this place and am kind of confused. I have roleplayed before but only in chat groups, not forums, so any help would be appreciated
Lirin

Character Info
Name: Lirin Amber Vendethiel
Alignment: LN
Race: Elvish
Class: Vampiric Huntress
Silver: 194
Welcome Leverick! Welcome to Revaliir! I'm Lirin and you have joined a relatively helpful community! Now, I must say, you've one upped me already, as I've never role played in chat groups before. The difference, I would imagine, would be the "walls of text" you'd see in forums versus chat rooms, as there is more details, descriptions and less straight talking. (though, again, this me being quite unknowing about what you consider chat group rp)

I would be happy to help you get started. Of course, feel free to message me here or on Discord (Lirin on there as well), and I can explain things out. I can provide you a choice of three different characters to play with your character.

First is little Akira. Young and sweet, and tends to get her curious nose into lots of trouble. This six year old is adorable and loveable by just about anyone.
Second is Lirin, Akira's adopted aunt, and a vampire. She's a little mischievous, while at the same time be a bit flirtation/seductive. Whether or not she means it is anyone's guess.
Third and final is Mirannda (Unlike the first two who's name matches their account, Mirannda is the account Nix.) She's… a mess. She wants to be free and chaotic, unhindered by consequences. Yet, she has the pull of her nature to do good by the people. Due to what she is, Mirannda also tends to be very selfless and reckless on the battlefield if it means saving someone's life.

Looking forward to seeing you play and grow with us. <3

Leverick

Character Info
Name: Leverick
Alignment: CG
Class: Demon's Vessel
Thanks for the help! I appreciate it and look forward to spending time here with you all. And you're pretty much right about Group Chat RP. While it is simpler, quicker and has more communication, it lacks the amount of detail or depth that a forum RP can have. I would love to tell you more about it but that would get me rambling, so I'll just move on.

I don't mind messaging here or on Discord, whichever is easier for you! I would need your Discord code however. (Sorry about my stupidity when it comes to Discord, I don't use it very often)

Miranda sounds like a lot of fun. A little bit of chaos and mischief can't go wrong, right?

And finally I would like to thank you so much for spending your time and effort to help me get settled in here! I really appreciate it and hope I can repay you someday!
Hamlet

Character Info
Name: Hamlet Ordles
Alignment: TN
Race: Vahril (Snake person)
Class: Philosopher/Scientist
Silver: 107
I would like some help with Roleplaying, seeing as this is my first time. Also, if you are rp-ing with me you will notice I say seeing as a lot

'' When you think about it, aren't we all just… things? Woah…."
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
Hello there! I'd be happy the help you! Do you have any questions about general roleplaying, or about roleplaying on the site?

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Hamlet

Character Info
Name: Hamlet Ordles
Alignment: TN
Race: Vahril (Snake person)
Class: Philosopher/Scientist
Silver: 107
Well, I just want to know the limits. Like, can you have an item of importance not in the shop and can you have magical abilities other than spells? I have had a character before, but I went minimalist on magical abilities and stuff.

'' When you think about it, aren't we all just… things? Woah…."
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
What do you mean by an item of importance? For magical abilities, basically whatever you have needs to be something you can get from the shops. You can substitute spells in the shop for what you have in mind, but you should ask staff first to double check to make sure everything's kosher. The same goes for items in the shops too. Alternatively you can ask in our Discord help channel for a quicker reply.

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.