Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > The Greenhorns' Guild [New Mentors Available!]
Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Alignment: CG
Race: Former Deity
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
Sounds good!  Any place in particular you'd like to rp in?

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]
Ossuki

Character Info
Name: Yurei
Alignment: CN
Race: Demon/familiar
Class:
Silver: 129
A place without alot of people. I don't think my character would be the type to hang around heavily populated areas

Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Race: Former Deity
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
All righty!  I'll pick a low populated place and post the thread up once I've got it!

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
Hello, new member here! I've had some experience in a rp site like this one but I'd like to know more about how roleplaying and battles work at Revaliir. I just finished setting up my character's profile and I can't wait to start! Shiloh's a wary, careful sort who just escaped from being buried alive, so please excuse her less than optimal present state of mind. 

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Porthyrius

Character Info
Name: Adraejen "Drae" Porthyrius
Race: Half Elf Were Bear
Class: Blade Pact Warlock of the Fiend
Silver: 49802
HI There! I'd love to help you get started, Shiloh! My name is Gypsy, and I play our several characters, including Adraejen Porthyrius, the God of Knowledge and Arcane Magics. 

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Nice to meet you! I have a few questions about the combat and magic system. I noticed healing/magic restore potions were sold in the shop and I was wondering how is damage and magic power usage calculated?

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
It's all by judgment here on Rev. The rules on Powerplaying apply here so it is far.  

Mostly combat works by talking things out with your rp partner before hand or attempting to hit them. 

Use your best judgment. Obviously, your character can't cast 2 epic spells in a row. (acid rain and hellfire for example) but your character could cast 10 fire balls (lowest level spells)

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Thanks, that clears things up a lot. I'll be careful to check my spell levels before deciding what to cast.

Her God Powers are:
Nixie Laundelle

Character Info
Name: Nixie Laundelle
Race: Faerie
Class:
Silver: 216
Hi, I'm Hannah. I used to write in a forum based roleplay absolutely years ago and I've joined Revaliir as my boyfriend is a long term member and thought I'd give it another go! I'm looking for someone to write with me so here's a little info on my character.

My character is called Nixie Laundelle and she is a faery who appears human. She feeds off of other people's emotions in a sort of vampiric way. When she feeds it doesn't harm the person but Nixie orchestrates situations to get the biggest emotional yield. She is very manipulative and sociopathic in meeting her needs so may help a person or equally seek to destroy them. She is a chaotic neutral. See my journal for an example. 

Cheers,
Hannah
Xunatar

Character Info
Name: Xunatar Norcross
Alignment: CE
Race: Demon
Class: Fallen God
Silver: 3157
From what I've gathered from your journal entries and profile, I think she would get along with Xunatar quite well.

|You prophet of hate
You profit from faith
Truth-less, two-faced, two-bit
hypocrite
|

The Mad Admin, Brandon*