Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > The Greenhorns' Guild [New Mentors Available!]
bob_bobinson

Character Info
Name: Borton Roth
Alignment: LN
Race: Human
Class: Sorcerer
Silver: 40
Thank you! This does seem like it will be pretty fun!

(all good, i should add more anyways)

B. Roth
Arthur

Character Info
Name: Artorius
Race: ??????
Class: Weapon summoner/Fire Mage
Silver: 10
Hello, I just joined this forum as I wanted to get into fantasy forum rp for a while and I saw this nice looking website and thought hey this looks like a great forum to join. So here I am the character I made is called Artorius but goes by the nickname Arthur. Artorius is a neutral character with him leaning towards lawful natural but honestly, I don't mind him becoming some evil character or a good guy.

Artorius has to two primary goals the first which is his most important one, and that is to find out where he comes from as he doesn't know who his parents are or what race he is. Artorius second goal is to explore the lands of Parvopra and make a name for himself depending on what kind of route he takes on his journey.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
I could probably take up another thread for Angela if that is alright with you Arthur :)

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Arthur

Character Info
Name: Artorius
Race: ??????
Class: Weapon summoner/Fire Mage
Silver: 10
That would be great thanks, Angela. :)
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
:3 feel free to post in my temple or dm me so we can figure something out :D

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Ceren-Latham

Character Info
Name: Ceren Latham
Race: Half-Nymph
Class: Druid
Silver: 100
Hi my character is a druid. I don't know what I want to do with her actually. :-(
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
Hi there, welcome! If you haven't already, come join our Discord server! So from what I gather, you're unsure on what to do with your character? Does she have any driving motivations, goals, or plans? It can be anything from exploring the world to a quest for knowledge. The sky's the limit for characters here on Rev. 

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Imatootle

Character Info
Name: Ninaalin
Alignment: TE
Race: Dark elf
Class:
Silver: 125
okay so im new here and i have no idea what the heck to do on this site so could i maybe get a guide….. please?
WolfRaider13

Character Info
Name: Jasmine
Race: Vampire
Class: Shifter
Silver: 29
So obviously I'm new here but I do have a character I think she's pretty much fleshed out, just have to get some items from the shop to help with her shifting and vamp side of things. But I am very very new to writing high fantasy and writing with others. I'm excited to see where my character goes and who she meets on her journey as the only places I've taken her before involved her getting shot and or blownup a few times. 

Life is a party. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad, oftentimes you're just drunk barely holding onto your lunch.
“Vamp dialog”

“Cheetah dialog”

“Myst’s Screech’s”

“Jasmine dialog”

Mental speech.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
I have a lot of characters if you'd like to start a thread! What plans do you have in mind for your character and what places do you want to visit? 

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.