Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > The Greenhorns' Guild [New Mentors Available!]
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Well we got the Winking Mermaid tavern… but if we want to be really adventurous there is a dwarven tavern in Baltil on Parvpora

https://revaliir.com/forum/Kingdom-Adeluna/The-Winking-Mermaid/

https://revaliir.com/forum/Zujiuchu-Mountains/Baltil/

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
The_ChaosKing

Character Info
Name: Rune The Skald
Alignment: TN
Race: Dark Elf (Drow)
Class: Druidic Bard
Silver: 98
I rather use Winking Mermaid since its in a Melting Pot city, alright meet you there :)

The_ChaosKing

Character Info
Name: Rune The Skald
Alignment: TN
Race: Dark Elf (Drow)
Class: Druidic Bard
Silver: 98
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
yay

Angela's 3 God Rules
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Toloch

Character Info
Name: Toloch Leszvariin
Alignment: TG
Race: Haza Human (Bear)
Class: Strife Shaman
Silver: 156
Well, I'm going to start with another RPer, but I think we're doin' it in the same city so maybe a meetup afterwards?

- As a strife shaman, Toloch has a druidic connection to his surroundings. He can communicate with beasts, and can occasionally be seen having deep, spiritual conversations with weeds and the odd berry bush.
- Toloch, despite his size, relies on speed. As in, the physical trait - not the narcotic substance.
- On a good day, Toloch can drink 3 cups of tea. On a bad day, 12.
-Voice Actor: Tony Jay
-Theme song: Waterflame - Wanderer
Null

Character Info
Name: Jarath Isidros
Alignment: LE
Race: Human (Magical Aberration)
Class: Fighter (Anti-mage)
Silver: 40
I suppose I should start by posting here? I'm fairly inexperienced when it comes to roleplaying. I've made attempts to get into it over the years but nothing that really stuck, for various reasons.

My character is Jarath who is essentially both a young human adventurer and magical parasite in equal parts. To be more precise its the later using the former to learn about the world and eat everything in it. Other than that, I'd rather like to not set in stone until I'm more familiar with the place.

-Magic users and and magical beings feel a natural aversion to Jarath's presence.
-Jarath consumes magical energy for sustenance instead of mundane food and has a high resistance to magic.
-People who can sense things of spiritual nature (auras, souls/spirits, alignments, ect) may notice that Jarath has two of such things.
Toloch

Character Info
Name: Toloch Leszvariin
Alignment: TG
Race: Haza Human (Bear)
Class: Strife Shaman
Silver: 156
Welcome to the merry band of misfits! I'm fairly new myself, so I'll leave greeter duty to the others, but you can alsways visit the chatbox for a more to-the-point, real-time discussion about roleplays and the like.

As a footnote, I learned yesterday that it's fine to me on multiple threads on the same characters simultaneously, and I wanna earn some silver before my newbie bonus expires. Any takers?

- As a strife shaman, Toloch has a druidic connection to his surroundings. He can communicate with beasts, and can occasionally be seen having deep, spiritual conversations with weeds and the odd berry bush.
- Toloch, despite his size, relies on speed. As in, the physical trait - not the narcotic substance.
- On a good day, Toloch can drink 3 cups of tea. On a bad day, 12.
-Voice Actor: Tony Jay
-Theme song: Waterflame - Wanderer
Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Race: Former Deity
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
Howdy Null!  No problem with feeling a character out before making up your mind, it happens more than you might think >3>  Either way I think Jarath sounds extremely interesting!  I've got a few characters that we could start a thread with, and I actually think my other account, Hiromi, would be a good fit for a starter with him :3 

Do you have any preferences for where you would like to start or what you're looking for in a thread?

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Thalrons done with his 5 posts giving him his silver!

Angela's 3 God Rules
Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Race: Former Deity
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
Just giving this thread a nice healthy bump since it's been a while :3  Reminding all newcomers that they're highly encouraged and welcomed to give this thread a peek :D

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]