Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > The Greenhorns' Guild [New Mentors Available!]
ShamanicHeathen7475

Character Info
Name: Hagar Wildson
Alignment: CN
Race: Human
Class: Shaman
Silver: 1026
Hello, just your friendly neighborhood writer man ShamanicHeathen here. I have been a member of an RP site before but it was a wolf shifter site only and so the focus is much different on this site. Alas the old site became inactive and that's how I found my way here. My only character as of right now is Hagar, a human shaman who was adopted by an old tribal shaman he met in the woods after he was orphaned. Hagar learned the ways of the Shaman and his mentor sent him on his way to forge his own path in the world. Hagar Is a chaotic neutral character and travels across the lands working his magic and offering his services to those in need….for a small fee of course. If anyone could help me out by doing a thread with me I would greatly appreciate it! Would love to learn how combat situations (as well as relations to the deities and how to work with them) work on this site.

" I am Hagar, warrior of the wilds, and none shall stand in my way!"
- Hagar "The Feral"
Rhaenys

Character Info
Name: Rhaenys
Alignment: CN
Race: Elf
Class: Elemental Archer
Silver: 524
I'd love to sign up! I'm by no means new to roleplaying, but I am new to medieval roleplays (and honestly anything "human"). My character is Rhaenys, she's an elf ranger, though once I have the money for it, I plan on having her learn some elemental spells and sort of specializing in enchanted arrows.

Please see this spreadsheet for elven to english translations!
Lirin

Character Info
Name: Lirin Amber Vendethiel
Alignment: LN
Race: Elvish
Class: Vampiric Huntress
Silver: 194
I tagged you in discord :)

My little elf is CelesteJN, and she's got no friends, and is barely beginning to feel sane enough to go back out into the world alone. We could meet during a hunt or something?

Cin

Character Info
Name: Viola Glitterfloof
Alignment: CG
Race: Kitsune
Class: Mage (Acolyte)
Silver: 65
Looking to get started here on this site I have a Kitsune mage with a bit of a whimsical attitude…. preferred locations: Library, mage specific type guild, or bathouse
Lazy Latte

Character Info
Name: Ansi
Class:
Silver: 0
Hey. It's been a while since I've tried this kind of thing, would love to have someone do a warm-up topic with me.

My idea for this character is something like a roguish martial artist, working all serious-like as a hired guard through the Desert for people traveling in and out of Sularia. I'm not really sure where I want his story to go from here, though, since I'm not really familiar with the world yet. He's the serious, too-literal, probably-doesn't-really-get-your-jokes type, all good intentions with a shake of intensity.
Serci

Character Info
Name: Serci
Class: Merc
Silver: 3146
Hi Lazy! My activity isn't what it once was, but I would love to help you out. I have a TE Vampire/Werewolf mercenary and A goody goody toeshoes paladin. The best way to reach me is through Discord but you can PM as well if you want to discuss warming up. 
satireocean

Character Info
Name: Satire Damné
Alignment: TN
Race: Elven animal shifter
Class:
Silver: 626
I'm looking for someone to help me learn this world as I go and get me started! Satire is a Elvin shifter who is flirty and way to honest. Kind of lord of the rings elvin meets siren. 

Eriator

Character Info
Name: Omorgal
Alignment: TN
Race: Dragonborn
Class: Mage
Silver: 1066
Hello there. I used to roleplay almost two years ago but the forum died. Now I'm trying again. I'm reviving my old character, a dragonborn mage who used to be somewhat serious but also liked pulling jokes on people and making plans. It has been been some time since I played him however so he may have changed a bit. I'm looking for someone to roleplay with and explain to me how exactly that works here.
MaxusJamie

Character Info
Name: Jamie Maxus
Class: Druid
Silver: 100
Hey my character is Jamie Maxus. She's a dedicated druid who was born a cursed child. Her unlucky lead to the destruction of nature cult, and everyone in it died because of her birth. Her parents left her in the ruins to die and monks took her in. Although they didn't put her on into becoming one, she became a druid after much work and worshipping and now she's going around to protect nature all around. She knows how to fight very well, knowing martial arts, melee, and she's a decent archer. My plan is for her birth to forgiven and for her to be able to become a dryad goddess one day because of her faithfulness and devotion to nature.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
Hi there MaxusJamie! I highly suggest you take a look at our wiki and New Member Guide for site lore and rules. You'll find helpful tips on roleplaying and tags for threads there. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Also make sure to join our Discord server! You'll get faster responses to questions there. :)

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.