Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > The Greenhorns' Guild [New Mentors Available!]
Cao Lixue

Character Info
Name: Cao Lixue
Alignment: CG
Race: Jiangshi
Class: Former Priestess
Silver: 126
While healing is a bit more taxing for Lixue than it is for others. She can explain the more magical methods of healing. Though more information on the heart condition is needed as a strong curse or the unknown should suffice to explain why the average healing is unable to cure the condition.
Maia

Character Info
Name: Maia Alekios
Alignment: TG
Race: Half Elf
Class: Healer
Silver: 247
My thoughts are along the lines that the clan she hails from is remote and not overly blessed with true healers. But Maia loves to learn so anything she could be taught she'd be grateful for. More so if she learns people's stories alongside it. 
Cao Lixue

Character Info
Doubtful that you will get her to speak about herself, but she will be willing to teach. While I'm unsure how you wish to start Lixue is usually travelling around to either heal or remove a threat. If you do not have a way to start a thread perhaps Maia can come across a remote village undergoing an outbreak that Lixue is currently attempting to end.
Maia

Character Info
Thank you so much, that sounds great! How do we go about this?
Cao Lixue

Character Info
Well, either you start or I start. You could either come across the seemly empty town with many of the windows boarded up or doors barricaded with xs on them and eventually come across the section of the villages that are healthy. Then perhaps you offer your services to learn of another healer already in the process of helping the town which would lead to Lixue.

Or I can start and set up the scene and you can do the stuff above or another route if you so choose.
Maia

Character Info
Would it be okay if I request you set the scene? Since I'm just venturing in it might help it go smoother? Then I could have Maia do just that. 
Cao Lixue

Character Info
Sure no problem I set the scene not sure if you use discord, but I'll send you a message via the site just to cover all the bases.

(Edit) I forgot to ask the location you wish to start the thread? Not sure where your tribe is located or the makeup so I am not sure where to start. It does say she travels though I am not sure how long she has been travelling for. Though by her lack of knowledge on healing I suppose it would be safe to say she has just started therefore I assume she is still fairly close to her tribe's location. 
Maia

Character Info
My default Discord is Evelyn Vaneris although I did change the nickname in Revaliir's to Maia Alekios for consistency. 

I was looking at Revaliir's map a little the other day and figured maybe her clan is from Itjivut? It seems very remote, is home to other nomadic peoples, and even has an elven presence to explain her mixed heritage. I imagine she would have taken a boat from there to one of the larger continents. 
OneEyed

Character Info
Name: Aevnass
Alignment: TN
Race: dragon-human hybrid
Class: Blacksmith, Magic User
Silver: 100
Hey I'm new here! I'd love to RP and make friends! SO if you're interested let me know. I am capable of RPing but I could still use some advice!
Ciara

Character Info
Name: Ciara
Alignment: CN
Race: Fae
Class: Noble/Bard
Silver: 1659
Hi OneEyed! :D I'm Dina! If you'd like to rp just give me a heads up and I can whip up a thread for ya. Also if you need any helping working your way around the site or figuring things out on the site, let me know via our message system or feel free to ask in this thread. We are always here if you need us! Do you have any questions at the moment?