Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > The Greenhorns' Guild [New Mentors Available!]
Locket

Character Info
Name: Locket Ironsnarl
Alignment: CG
Race: Were-Tiger
Class: Ranger
Silver: 6
Hello! I've roleplayed before, but am new here and would love some help getting started
My character is Locket, a Were-Tiger who is traveling the world. She's pretty easy going and curious about all the things
Serafina
Deity

Character Info
Name: Serafina Volkov
Alignment: CE
Race: Vaewolf
Class: Goddess / Female Alpha
Silver: 10153
Hi Locket, welcome to Revaliir!

I'm Whitney - I write this character (Serafina, Goddess of Death and Debauchery), along with a few others.  I'd love to do a thread with you to get started.  If you'd like, you can message me here (or if you are in our Discord chat, you can reach out to me through there as well) and we can discuss something that would work for you!  

Serafina is The Infernal Queen, or The Temptress

Serafina's God Rules/Abilities
I. Serafina can manipulate anyone into telling her what they wish to indulge in above all else.
II. Serafina can summon the souls of the damned from Inferos to do her bidding in the mortal plane.
III. Serafina can alter the mood in a room or area and cause any of its non-divine inhabitants to begin acting in over indulgent, lush, or incredibly violent behavior.
Locket

Character Info
Name: Locket Ironsnarl
Race: Were-Tiger
Class: Ranger
Silver: 6
Hello Whitney!
Sounds awesome, I'm up for it
Serafina
Deity

Character Info
Name: Serafina Volkov
Alignment: CE
Race: Vaewolf
Class: Goddess / Female Alpha
Silver: 10153
Awesome - if you would like to, you can send me a private message and we can chat a bit about what we would like to do!

Serafina is The Infernal Queen, or The Temptress

Serafina's God Rules/Abilities
I. Serafina can manipulate anyone into telling her what they wish to indulge in above all else.
II. Serafina can summon the souls of the damned from Inferos to do her bidding in the mortal plane.
III. Serafina can alter the mood in a room or area and cause any of its non-divine inhabitants to begin acting in over indulgent, lush, or incredibly violent behavior.
Nyx Aella

Character Info
Name: Nyx Aella
Alignment: TG
Race: Human
Class: Mage
Silver: 327
Hello!
New to this site, not new to roleplaying, but would appreciate some help around. I've been glancing at/joining the available events that I see…

Uh, I have Nyx, a battle-ready hufflepuff

A loyal, work-intensive mage who has decided to travel around and learn magic that way before wanting to settle back in an academy in Iria sometime in the future. It was her parent's idea (she's 18-19, i think, haven't exactly decided her age).
Ciara

Character Info
Name: Ciara
Alignment: CN
Race: Fae
Class: Noble/Bard
Silver: 1659
Hiya! 

Welcome to Revaliir! I'm Dina, we've met on the discord. The characters I write are Ciara, Dala, Rhydian, and Wesley. If you'd like to get started with a thread let me know. I can start a thread for you to hop into. We also have some cool events that I could guide you through. Let me know if you're interested! And if you have any questions please let me know. I'm almost always online!

Nyx Aella

Character Info
Name: Nyx Aella
Alignment: TG
Race: Human
Class: Mage
Silver: 327
Ooh, hello Dina!

I'd love to get started with a thread, up for just about anything. Have a preference?

Also, I've been thinking about joining the Draconic Insurrection. I could just make an open starter for that, right?
Ciara

Character Info
Name: Ciara
Alignment: CN
Race: Fae
Class: Noble/Bard
Silver: 1659
Yes! As for the thread, I don't have a preference. What we could do is start a thread for the Draconic Insurrection! That way you'll also get some of the super cool special items for that event. Please message me so we can figure out the details! :D

B218

Character Info
Name: Vryx Obin
Race: Avian
Class: Rogue/Summoner multiclass
Silver: 117
Hello! I'm looking to get started here! I have rp'd before and play dnd regularly. This is a character I tend to play often, but his memory gets lost whenever he goes somewhere new, so don't worry.
I'm still reading the lore, but I'd like to start playing!
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
Hi, welcome to Revaliir! Do you have any particular ideas you'd like to explore? The world's a wide place and might feel intimidating at first, especially with 3 continents and lore for each location.  

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.