Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > The Greenhorns' Guild [New Mentors Available!]
Moliira

Character Info
Name: Moliira
Alignment: CN
Race: Drow/Lycan
Class: Huntress
Silver: 1905
If you'd like to start something, that would be great.  It can be anywhere you'd like.

Violet

Character Info
Name: Violet Mentis
Alignment: TN
Race: Human
Class: Cleric - Apothecary
Silver: 129
Toloch

Character Info
Name: Toloch Leszvariin
Alignment: TG
Race: Haza Human (Bear)
Class: Strife Shaman
Silver: 156
Hrm, well, I am fairly experienced as a roleplayer - but I could use a hand in learning the ins and outs of this particular forum. ANyone want to play a short introductory plot with me, so I can get my character rollin'?

- As a strife shaman, Toloch has a druidic connection to his surroundings. He can communicate with beasts, and can occasionally be seen having deep, spiritual conversations with weeds and the odd berry bush.
- Toloch, despite his size, relies on speed. As in, the physical trait - not the narcotic substance.
- On a good day, Toloch can drink 3 cups of tea. On a bad day, 12.
-Voice Actor: Tony Jay
-Theme song: Waterflame - Wanderer
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
I could take you up on that offer

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Toloch

Character Info
Name: Toloch Leszvariin
Alignment: TG
Race: Haza Human (Bear)
Class: Strife Shaman
Silver: 156
Fantastic! Since this is an encounter between shaman/diety of compatible elements, I'm thinking maybe a dream of sorts?

- As a strife shaman, Toloch has a druidic connection to his surroundings. He can communicate with beasts, and can occasionally be seen having deep, spiritual conversations with weeds and the odd berry bush.
- Toloch, despite his size, relies on speed. As in, the physical trait - not the narcotic substance.
- On a good day, Toloch can drink 3 cups of tea. On a bad day, 12.
-Voice Actor: Tony Jay
-Theme song: Waterflame - Wanderer
The_ChaosKing

Character Info
Name: Rune The Skald
Race: Dark Elf (Drow)
Class: Druidic Bard
Silver: 98
Hello! I am new, I have rped before, but never a fantasy RP in this style, so I decided to try it out. So I have a Character a Drow or Dark Elf (which ever term you prefer.) My character's name is Rune Voidnight but he goes by the name of Rune The Skald. As his nickname may suggest he is a Bard. Now something you must know about him is he is a Kinder Drow than the more common ones since as a child he was abandon by his blood family for being a small baby at birth and thus being considered 'weak', lucky for him he was taken in by a friendly Human family, that is why my char is True Neutral vs An evil aligment, unlike most Drow. It is keen to note he can sometimes still be rutheless and vengeful seeing as its in his Drow nature, despite this he is fairly friendly. As for physical looks Rune looks like many other Drow he has Black hair and Dark grey skin, one keen feature about him is his Dark red eyes tho, he is fairly tall around 6'0, but he isn't very Buffed up and thus quite skinny. 

Well I hope you like my character. Also I would like to mention English is my second langue, so please pardon any misspelling or grammer issues.

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
A dream could work :O and Chaos I could work with you if you wanted :) I have a secondary character Nymphaea that might be interesting to work with

Angela's 3 God Rules
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
The_ChaosKing

Character Info
Yes sounds perfect! Perhaps they can meet in a Tavern.

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
A tavern would so work after a great demon hunting adventure! :D Could you start? or would you perfer I do?

Angela's 3 God Rules
The_ChaosKing

Character Info
Umm sure I could Start. Quick quesiton right here or in another place?