Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > The Greenhorns' Guild [New Mentors Available!]
Cao Lixue

Character Info
Name: Cao Lixue
Alignment: CG
Race: Jiangshi
Class: Former Priestess
Silver: 126
Hello, it is I the hopeless Jiangshi cleric just popping in to say hi before either I died from hunger or a wandering band of adventurers who lump all undead into one category.
Sen

Character Info
Name: Sen
Alignment: TG
Race: Summon
Class: Familiar/Shapeshifter
Silver: 100
Hello everyone! My name is Kyst and I'm new. I'm not new to roleplaying, but it's been a number of years and I'm certainly rusty. I'm also quite overwhelmed by everything that's happening in the world of Rev right now, so I'd love a helping hand. Having said that, I'd actually love to jump in the deep end and start my character off in the madness that is the apocalypse, but only if that's not too hard to figure out.

This strange little creature I've brought to the table is called Sen. It's a shapeshifting summon without a summoner, a creature without a "default" identity, who has a lot of things to figure out about itself and life and all that jazz. It would make perfect sense for Sen to just appear wherever whenever, because it just got banished and it wasn't supposed to be anywhere anymore but now it accidentally is. If that makes sense.

So, like Sen, I'm totally flexible about this whole process. Whatever is easiest!
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Hi Sen! :3 Some of our staff members and helpers pmed you for info!

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Icarus

Character Info
Name: Icarus Valeon
Race: Resurrected Human
Class: Saint of Hope
Silver: 471
I’m old, but volunteering to RP/coach or whatever for newcomers.

Selane the Wanderer

Character Info
Name: Selane the Wanderer
Race: Human-? (mixed)
Class: Roguish Bard
Silver: 50
"Umm, 'ello? I need a wee bit of 'elp, if I might be so bold as to ask? Ye see, my troupe had a small family emergency, and… moved. Ye see, I was in town, I had this gig perform'n at a rather nice tavern don't ye know. I stayed in town, and when I got back, well, poof! They up and left!"

Okay, so Selane is basicly a gypsy or whatever passes for such in this world. She's a bard, and for a starting point I figured I'd just strand her alone. I was thinking I'd record all this (her walking out to the camp site, only to find it abandoned) in the Journal as a start? I'm kinda open to suggestions here. 
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
Hi there! I'm Cymbel on Discord, the one with the ferret icon. For recording your travels or personal ramblings in character, the character journal is the place for it! Keep in mind it's only one thread/journal per character. If you have any other questions, don't be shy in posting them here or in the help channel on our server!

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Selane the Wanderer

Character Info
Name: Selane the Wanderer
Race: Human-? (mixed)
Class: Roguish Bard
Silver: 50
Okay, thank you!
Oh, hey, question? I bought a spell… how do I use this thing? Does it cost points or, um, something to cast?? Sorry for the dumdum newbie questions, but I haven't found much about that. 
~S
Cao Lixue

Character Info
Name: Cao Lixue
Race: Jiangshi
Class: Former Priestess
Silver: 126
No point system or spell slots though you can place your own rules like I have to help keep track of as no one can cast indefinitely without breaks.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
To Selane, once you buy a spell you keep it forever! The restrictions are in the spell description, so use that as a guideline. Also we have a wiki article that talks about spells here: Spells FAQ. This isn't Pathfinder or D&D, so you don't need to keep track of slots or anything. If you're worried about casting several spells and running low on mana, you can buy the potions in the shops so you have them in your inventory. We don't keep track of magic points/energy, but as long as you have the items in your profile inventory, you can use it!

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Maia

Character Info
Name: Maia Alekios
Race: Half Elf
Class: Healer
Silver: 247
Hello! I've been meaning to work up the nerve to venture into roleplaying in the writing format and have decided today's the day. As I'm pretty much completely new to it I'd deeply appreciate a mentor. 

This here is Maia. I've gone with the idea that she is also new to exploring the world. She comes from a nomadic clan of travelers who collect stories from around the world. She's seventeen, knows a little druidic magic, is practiced in medicines but wants to learn as much about healing as she can. She also has a heart condition and is hoping to find someone during her Journey who can help heal her.