Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > The Greenhorns' Guild [New Mentors Available!]
Arcane Trickster

Character Info
Name: Pick
Alignment: CG
Race: Wood Elf
Class: Arcane Trickster
Silver: 274
Thank you very much, I'm excited to see where this goes

You'll have to catch me first.
Daphne

Character Info
Name: Daphne
Alignment: TG
Race: Wood Nymph/Rosenite
Class: Forest Guardian
Silver: 200
:D Np! Daphne is still new for me so it might be a bit awkward <3

The_Pasty

Character Info
Name: Tea
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Monk, Teaching of the Elements
Silver: 1966
Hello, I am somewhat new to RP when it comes to this format, I have played table-top games with my friends for few yaers. Keep in mind I don't have the best grammar, so I will slip up here and there.

My character, Tea, is a half-elf raised in a Monastic temple that teaches the art of harnessing his/her vital essence, chi, into manipulating or creating the different forms of the four basic elements; Fire, Water, Air, Earth.

Tea was abandon as a child, reasons unknown but maybe obvious; half-elves are an unaccepted race. He has learned to accept this and has moved on, now desiring to grow with his new family, the monks of his temple. He learned well in their ways of martial arts, but has difficulty learning to use his chi. The monks purpose he may have a High elf heritage, who are prone to the use of magic over chi.

Tea is determine to learn to use his chi, as such when he came of age to leave he began to explore the world in hopes to find insight through meditation outside the temple. This is a common practice for the temple, as such he was given the necessary equipment for the journey, and small ceremony was held for his departure.

It has been 4 years for Tea, within those four years he is finally able to create fire through his hands from his chi. He continues to travel with a new found hope to return, knowing how to use each element.

T. Leaf
Daphne

Character Info
Name: Daphne
Race: Wood Nymph/Rosenite
Class: Forest Guardian
Silver: 200
My grammar is crap what I value most is story :)

We can rp if you want? I have many characters.

The_Pasty

Character Info
Name: Tea
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Monk, Teaching of the Elements
Silver: 1966
Thank you, I look forward to start, but maybe tomorrow, or in your case today. For me its 7:38 PM, I woke up for work around the same time you sent that message. So I'm going to bed, I would like to discuss where to start with any veteran available, more or less you, seeing how I got your attention, but anyone would help a lot.

T. Leaf
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Sure send me a pm on this account and we can talk about it and see where it would be best to start and what character I can throw at you :)

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Claribel Blue

Character Info
Name: Claribel Blue
Race: Human
Class: Scholar, Mage hopeful
Silver: 1515
I'm not very new to writing and RPing, but what I am new to is Forum RP, which I had only ever tried once a few years ago and ended up failing miserably at. My grammar is well enough; I most often worry about pacing and what I should or shouldn't be adding to my RPs; I also have been doing my best to learn how to provide substance to a roleplay, but I still don't believe I've got that down just yet. Beyond my character's journal entry, I don't know where to start!

Claribel Blue is a dainty little human of eighteen years of age who has just left her home village; she's a scholar of sorts and is seeking to become a mage, though she's mostly seeking any knowledge in general! Claribel's also something of an adventurer, so it wouldn't be terribly uncommon to see her outside the cities; however, it is uncommon to find her in dangerous places when she's as weak as she is.

The answer to every unasked question is always no.

~C. Blue
Rose

Character Info
Name: Rose Wintercrest
Class: Oracle of the Roses
Silver: 954
I have a ton of characters and a thread opening! I rp Angela :) 

If you don't mind me using her I would love to rp as Angela! but if you are intimidated by a god we can go lowkey like her children or something :)

Claribel Blue

Character Info
Name: Claribel Blue
Race: Human
Class: Scholar, Mage hopeful
Silver: 1515
I wouldn't mind that at all, actually; I've never RP'd with a god character before, but it sounds like it would be pretty fun!

The answer to every unasked question is always no.

~C. Blue
Rose

Character Info
Name: Rose Wintercrest
Class: Oracle of the Roses
Silver: 954
:D Angela can teach a variety of different things as well. She could also be protective if we needed her to be :) I can rp her anywhere but she is more powerful in Canelux.

would you like a city or forest?