Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > The Greenhorns' Guild [New Mentors Available!]
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
Hello there! If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or join our Discord server for faster response times! What questions do you have about roleplaying?

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Akori Renu

Character Info
Name: Akori Renu
Alignment: CG
Race: Kitsune
Class: Bard & Thundermage
Silver: 273
I figured this would be the best way to get to know new characters and how Revaliir works, so sign me up! I've role-played a bit, and I was on DL for a short time, but I'm new here, and ready to dive in. I've read the rules, but it's all still sinking in, so please forgive me if I misstep or get something wrong. I learn best by doing, so that's what brought me here.

So, I've got Akori, the kitsune bard who lives for mischief and adventure. She loves to makes friends, blithely laughs in the face of danger, and should probably have more respect for her betters. She's aiming to save enough money to open her own tavern, but she also has a problem saving money because she loves buying colourful clothing, shiny objects, and new foods.

I am awful at ending these things, so I'll just leave it here.

Charcoalman

Character Info
Name: Malcom Waterwood
Race: Human
Class: Tribal Warrior
Silver: 68
Not exactly new to the whole roleplaying business, but pretty sure that there's a thing or two for me to improve on. Perhaps building some intriguing plotlines, to help draw players, whose characters would be willing to help mine explore all the shenanigans going on around Revaliir?

As for my character, I am currently going for a typical heroic type. A particulary distinguished warrior of his tribe, who had set out to discover the whereabouts of the evil warlord who threatens his people, while his tribe is recovering from the latest assault. I am expecting to develop this 'questline' for a while, before unleashing my character to fully explore the brave new world, where he may bring glory to his homeland. And perhaps something that had not been rehashed as many times.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Hey there, welcome! If you haven't already, join our discord server. It's the fastest way to get your questions answered and interact with the community! There's people on all hours of the day. There's a channel where you can ask if anybody's interested in starting a thread with you and a channel for threads open to everyone. 

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Badgergoblin

Character Info
Name: Ong Porrys
Alignment: TN
Race: Half Goblin
Class: Battle Mage/Merchant Adventurer
Silver: 548
Hello,

I was told about Revalir by a friend and want to introduce myself and my character. I am veteran roleplayer with experience on different platforms (Forums,mmos, text based) but, I am very new to this world and its inhabitants.  I'd be happy for any help or advice when roleplaying here on the forum.

My character's name is Ong and he is a half goblin adventurer looking to open up his own shop as well as embark on quest to collect lost treasures or explore ancient ruins. He is very studious and enjoys learning more about the world around him. He is also willing to join a group of adventurers or a mercenary group for a fair share of the spoils.
Porthyrius

Character Info
Name: Adraejen "Drae" Porthyrius
Alignment: CN
Race: Half Elf Were Bear
Class: Blade Pact Warlock of the Fiend
Silver: 49802
Hai Friend.

Welcome to Revaliir! We are happy to have you and look forward to seeing what you do here!
I am Adraejen Porthyrius, one of the Gods and Moderators of the site/world!

Wixa Lowe

Character Info
Name: Wixa Lowe
Race: Dragon Soul Human
Class: Dragon Mage
Silver: 181
Hello! I'm looking to start my first thread.

For my Characters introduction, Wixa (Was Ewix but I screwed up my name and decided what the hell) is a young girl, seeking to become a powerful mage via the use of "Neat Spells" or "Cool magic items." She's not that rude, but she can be quite sassy.
Attie

Character Info
Name: Attie
Race: Human (Dead)
Class: Wanderer/Scholar
Silver: 0
Hi!

I'm relatively new to roleplaying but I have been writing for a long time. I've done a bit of research about rping tho so I think I understand the replying system. 

But I do want to know, how exactly do people set up these rps? Do they talk to each other before hand and decide the plot or do they just start an rp?
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
That's precisely how it goes. If you want to rp with a specific person, we usually talk it over in direct messages on Discord or in the rp discussion channel. If you want to just hop onto a thread that is open (it has a [open], [o] tag in the title) it's not as planned out ahead.

Her God Powers are:
Attie

Character Info
Name: Attie
Race: Human (Dead)
Class: Wanderer/Scholar
Silver: 0
Ok! Thanks for the heads up! :D