Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > The Greenhorns' Guild [New Mentors Available!]
CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Alignment: CN
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
The designated rp areas on the forum all drop some form of loot based on drop tables and a silver algorithm. Silver is the equivalent of gold in most other rpgs and you can get that from every roleplay post you make based on the number of characters in your post. Silver can be used to purchase most items in the shops just like any other rpg.

There are also rarer items referred to as alchemy and synth in those shops that require extra loot to craft in addition to silver. Each post that grants silver also has a chance to drop alchemy/synth ingredients, but each area has a different drop table associated with it. If you ever have trouble getting a specific ingredient, you can also trade with other players to get what you want. As always, the discord is a great place to ask questions if you ever feel lost.

Last profile edit: 1/2/2022
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'
Arannis Falone

Character Info
Name: Arannis Falone
Alignment: LE
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Sorcerer
Silver: 2006
Hey, I just joined up and could use some help adjusting to the site. I have the character built and ready to go, starter pack in hand. Just need a bit of guidance on how to get started.

Kineko

Character Info
Name: Kineko Swindlers
Alignment: LN
Race: Kitsune
Class: Spear Hunter
Silver: 103
I may be able to help with that since no one has answered yet. I have room for another thread.  We can have a chitchat on what you thinking about with your first thread. I have been on Revaliir since it started, so I know most all the areas at this point! I can send you a private message or we can talk through direct messages(DM) on Discord if that would work better for you. I am excited to work with you!

Rhea

Character Info
Name: Rhea
Alignment: TN
Race: Siren Mixture
Class: Dreamweaver
Silver: 117
Oh, opps. This was the account I meant to answer on. I was sure I was on my main one!

My Active Threads
-pm if you don't see your thread!-
Sera

Character Info
Name: Jayana Felrae
Alignment: TG
Race: High Elf
Class: Priestess
Silver: 30
Hey everyone! Looking to get started. Just finished writing up this character's biography and background. Not so coincidentally I left the end of the biography rather open to make a (hopefully) smooth transition to a first thread. Would any veteran like to jump into an RP? I'm a relatively fast poster and can generally put up around five or six per day on average, so fast posting is fine with me.

Ivacus Manaclaw

Character Info
Name: Ivacus Manaclaw
Race: Kobold
Class: God of Exploration and Inspiration
Silver: 609
Well this site looks bloody awesome

Hi all, nice to meet you.  I'm using my character name as my username but my OOC name is Kaane.  Call me either or, idc ^^.

I'm semi-experienced in forum roleplay, but high fantasy stuff is new to me.  I came here after getting disillusioned with a site that was turning towards emotionally charged, regimented PvP to move every arc forward, and this kind of freeform site looks like the perfect place to get back into some serious collaborative storytelling.

Since the lore is so vast here, I'm a bit confused on where and with whom to start off my character.  But if anyone's willing to help me out in that regard, or maybe do a thread, I'd love to start diving right in!

I am Kaane OOC

Ivacus is the God of Exploration, Travellers, and Motivation

Powers

I: With a divine sense of direction, can find his way to where he or another wants to go in any situation, even places he's never been.
II: Can read the innermost desires and needs of those he speaks with for the purpose of motivating them into taking action.
III: Can operate any mode of transportation (ship/airship) no matter how complex, and tame any creature that can serve as a mount.
Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Alignment: CG
Race: Former Deity
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
Hello Kaane!  Glad you decided to join our happy RP family!  We try to be a very opening bunch and we're happy to have you :3  Yes, our lore can be QUITE expansive and it's growing every day!  To read up on it specifically you can check out the Wiki for it (click me friend!)  Though really the Wiki in general is great for getting your bearings (click ME now) 8D.  

Really there's not too much to stress about so long as you keep to the lore and the rules (click click).  Questions are always encouraged so that you feel comfortable :3

What's important is you having fun, so really, what kind of thread would you have fun doing?  Tell us a bit about your character :3

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]
Ivacus Manaclaw

Character Info
Name: Ivacus Manaclaw
Race: Kobold
Class: God of Exploration and Inspiration
Silver: 609
Thanks so much for the helpful links.  I've been leaning towards Pavelora as some sort of starting place based on the skimming I've done previously but there's so much to look through on the wiki, it's exciting!

As for my character, I wrote a journal entry to sort of get into fleshing him out a bit more…but I think he's kind of my way of writing a journey of self-discovery.  Coming from a place where a collective is valued more than the individual and sort of having him explore who he is, getting into a bunch of weird hijinks in the process.  I'm not sure what kind of thread I'd want to do but really anything I'm up for.  

I am Kaane OOC

Ivacus is the God of Exploration, Travellers, and Motivation

Powers

I: With a divine sense of direction, can find his way to where he or another wants to go in any situation, even places he's never been.
II: Can read the innermost desires and needs of those he speaks with for the purpose of motivating them into taking action.
III: Can operate any mode of transportation (ship/airship) no matter how complex, and tame any creature that can serve as a mount.
Finner the Pantomath

Character Info
Name: Finner the Pantomath
Race: Homunculus
Class: Golem
Silver: 326
Hi there! I'm Finn (I'll just use my characters name for convenience). I'm decently experienced in roleplaying, but am a little lost, being new. Just looking for a little guidance on the lore, and hopefully someone to RP with.My character is a homunculus, handcrafted by a crochety old sorceror to store ancient memories. Finner is incapable of accessing these memories, but is being hunted down by mercenaries for them. Finner takes the form of a young man, made of stone. Basically a statue of a twenty-something… but alive. Finn is utterly naive, and often bizarre in behaviour. What can you expect? He spent the last two centuries pretending to be an inanimate object.Anyway, I appreciate any feedback and/or assistance. Thanks!
_queenvicky

Character Info
Name: Vikki Brasslinkage
Alignment: TG
Race: Human
Class: Artificer
Silver: 686
Hail, good folk! Been snooping around for a while and I think that I would love to stay! I take it that's where I type something about my character and wait for a senior user to help sort out my stuff while pairing up to produce a fun RP.

So, Vikki is a Human, who had arrived to the continent of Canelux quite recently, from some undescript Gnomish Kingdom from distant lands, a place where she grew up after she was luckily discovered as a baby by locals. Driven by wanderlust, as well as an identity crisis, she left her homeland to explore. A bright mind, well skilled in the arcane arts and engineering, Vikki's adventures shall not be dull, either! Assuming I will successfully portray her as such, ha ha!