Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > The Greenhorns' Guild [New Mentors Available!]
Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Alignment: CG
Race: Former Deity
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
Sure thing darlin'!  Excited to have you here, welcome welcome!  Feel free to post on here or message me what you'd like the thread to be like, or a location, and I'll get the starter up post haste!

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]
BrientheGirl

Character Info
Name: Tora Tikerri
Race: Quarter Fae, Quarter Elf, Tiger Shifter with Vampiric Abilities
Class: Battle Muse
Silver: 51
Hello everyone. My name is Kristin/BrientheGirl, and I'm only new to this site specifically. I've roleplayed on FictionPress.com and a few other smaller ones, as well I have a lot of experience with a private forum between a couple friends of mine and myself, dealing with fantasy roleplay.

I'm asking for help and someone to post with for my character Tora Tikerri, who I've used to roleplay with before but altered her slightly to fit in on Revaliir. This is just so that I can familiarize myself with this webstie and style of posting. Once that is accomplished, I'll phase Tora out and send her home, and make a new character more suited to Revaliir. Brittany/Angela Rose is the one who pointed me towards here, so I'm hoping it ends up working out well.

For background info, my character has arrived via portal, not under her own power, for the vague purpose to observe or otherwise generally help this world. Technically she is a demigod, but you don't need to worry about special powers or anything because it's non-applicable in this forum, and it would defeat her own purpose of existing. So…yeah. lol. She's just there to see this world, maybe help someone or do something good, until she finds a way to get back home (when I'm more familiar with the site). Her husband/mate may or may not arrive as well in an effort to "rescue" her, but it's questionable at best.

So anyone who's willing to help, it would be greatly appreciated, and I can't wait to get started.
Naota

Character Info
So sorry it took so long Nemu!!  Here's the start of our thread!  Star Catching [P - Nemu][R]  

Reply back whenever you can, and have fun!

God Rules:
Naota

Character Info
Calix Theron has officially done his fifth post in the thread, and while we're gonna keep going in it, it's time to hand over his earned silver :3 let me know whenever that transfer can be made!

God Rules:
Thalron

Character Info
Name: Thalron
Race: Dragon
Class: Survivor/Garbage Disposal
Silver: 271
Hey, I'm pretty new here and was wondering if anyone is interested in roleplaying with me; Thalron is pretty easy to fit in most places (Well threads at least, buildings are another story). He's a rather large, and not too bright dragon that has a tendency to follow people around. It's pretty easy to convince, or bribe him into becoming a guard, mount, or over-exuberant travelling companion. At the moment he's most likely wandering about after food or shiny things. He's more or less clueless about most things outside the aforementioned food and shinies, if anyone has an idea that could use him I'm all ears!

I've got a somewhat WIP description of him in my profile.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Would he like to fall into a goddess's realm and be at the mercy of a five year old who has many shiny things? and I can transfer that silver Anton :)

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Thalron

Character Info
Name: Thalron
Race: Dragon
Class: Survivor/Garbage Disposal
Silver: 271
Could be interesting, I'm game. XD Hopefully he won't be too blasphemous. It'd probably take awhile for someone to even get him to understand what a goddess is.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
haha Iva is pretty.. use to things around her mother. My temple is the Sundering Gardens :) if you post I'll reply with Iva. Him, Iva, and her teddy bear Winston can go on an adventure.

Angela's 3 God Rules
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Advent

Character Info
Name: Athrun Durai
Alignment: TG
Race: Human
Class: Holy Knight
Silver: 100
Good day,

I'm sorta new to the RPing stuff (I'm not very self confident) But, I love the setting and want to take part.

I've created a character Athrun Durai, who grew up in Wyllmochvar before leaving his life as a guard to become a traveler. Most likely starting out as an armed guard or a travelling companion, until he reaches a new city. I think would be a good place to start, I dunno.

I'm working on a description and other odds and ends, but the groundwork is there XD

I-I'm a little unsure of what to do, any help would be appreciated. 

Many thanks :)
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
-sticks hand up- oh me me me me me! PICK ME! :D I got lots of characters.

Angela's 3 God Rules