Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > The Greenhorns' Guild [New Mentors Available!]
WolfRaider13

Character Info
Name: Jasmine
Alignment: CG
Race: Vampire
Class: Shifter
Silver: 29
Right now she is basically a wanderer seeing what's over the next hill and listening for any rumors about about vamp/cheetah hybrids. With her heightened senses she's been a caravan guard, personal guard to a high born lady (she was fired due to a slight misunderstanding) and a city hunter selling the meat to the butcher and the skins to the armorer. So she's up for anything adventurewise, as am I. As far as places Id like to visit…I'm still reading up on all the lore and locations. It's sounding like somewhere in Parvpora would be best as Jasmine is a vamp shifter hybrid.

Life is a party. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad, oftentimes you're just drunk barely holding onto your lunch.
“Vamp dialog”

“Cheetah dialog”

“Myst’s Screech’s”

“Jasmine dialog”

Mental speech.
Garrett Blackburn

Character Info
Name: Garrett Blackburn
Race: Human
Class: Sorcerer
Silver: 0
Rip i hate these kind of awkward intro things but the silver is too tempting >>

So for now I play only Garrett Blackburn, let me paste his personality for your reading pleasure;
Garrett is a gentle youth, patient and relatively laid-back. He's friendly, easy to approach, though he does hold a measure of wariness for others behind his friendliness. But let him warm up to you, and he's a loyal and steadfast friend, willing to follow you through hell and back (and sigh at you the entire time for your idiocy). He has some issues, however, primarily about his own worth and measure. He's incredibly sensitive over his blindness, and can become surly and bitter if he feels it's being noticed too much or commented upon. He's also all too aware he's starting his way to becoming a mage very late, as his magic only but recently showed itself, and thus pushes himself to exhaustion trying to catch up.

He'll have a traveling companion once my friend settles on her character, so I'm not wholly sure where he's gonna start out at as I'm still reading the lore and trying to get a feel for the world. He's planning to possibly make his way to the Mage College, because it's his dream now to become a mighty wizard, so mighty that none care that he can't see (which… they don't but he doesn't know that the insecure bean).

….. i think i did this right?
Gimli Thranduil

Character Info
Name: Gimli Thranduil
Race: Elf (Sindarin, also known as Grey Elf)
Class: Sorcerer/Pyromancer/Fighter
Silver: 0
Hi everyone, I am here to get a better taste of these lands. Anyone up to start a thread with me? Something on the side of Magic, and maybe with a bit of action in it… Hope to meet you all within my travels… 

~Gimli Thranduil
Lady Raven

Character Info
Name: Ivrentinu
Race: Dragon
Class: Beginner Druid
Silver: 250
Hi! I’m not new to roleplay, but I am new to Revaliir and haven’t been in this type of group before, so I thought the Greenhorn’s guild might be for me!
(I’ve already read all the rules and lore but I’m a bit nervous about starting out. Hope it’s ok if I do so here.)

My character is Ivren, a dragon. He’s a Druid and traveler and wants to make some new friends after returning from living alone in the Highlands. There’s more info on him on my profile if necessary.

Looking forward to RPing with you!

Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Race: Former Deity
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
Well hello there and welcome!  Good to know you've read up on your site literature, always a plus! :3 If you haven't already, then definitely check out our Discord cuz you'll always find someone there and it's a great way to connect, make friends, get quick help, and tons of other awesome stuff lol

I'd be happy to RP with you! This is my main account, but I have many. What say you? Would you like to do a thread with me to get your feet wet so to speak? :3

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]
Lady Raven

Character Info
Name: Ivrentinu
Race: Dragon
Class: Beginner Druid
Silver: 250
Thanks for the warm welcome and tips! I’ve gone ahead and joined the discord (although you probably won’t see me on there because I’m in an uncommon time zone :( ).

And of course I’d love to do a thread with you — your character looks great and I can’t wait to see him in action!

Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Race: Former Deity
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
Daw that's ok, make it on when you can! There's usually someone lurkin' lol I'll send you a PM and we can get this thing started!

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]
Arayna

Character Info
Name: Arayna
Race: Fairy
Class:
Silver: 441
Hello, I am new here and would need a mentor. I would really appreciate having one as I could use the help. Thank you for your time. 
Morticia

Character Info
Name: Morticia Nouhime
Alignment: CE
Race: Pixie
Class: Necromancer
Silver: 1089
Hello Arayna. I think I can help you out :)

Morticia is a pixie, and is generally untrusting of fairies. However, she is not judgmental based on that fact alone. I'm sure we can work something out. Been a long time since she met anyone her size, closer to her species than a succubus ^.^

You can find me on Discord if you wish, or PM me here. I'm generally availiable.

Lockdown

Character Info
Name: Eden Silverheart
Alignment: TN
Race: Human
Class: Druid
Silver: 580
Hi! I'm am completely new to rp (and kinda nervous about it), and looking for a mentor! I've read the rules but I'm still acclimating to all the information and would appreciate help. :)