Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > The Greenhorns' Guild [New Mentors Available!]
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
Hiya Serci! I'm not exactly what you'd call a veteran, but if you have any questions I'll be happy to answer them to the best of my ability!

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Serci

Character Info
Name: Serci
Alignment: LN
Race: Human
Class: Merc
Silver: 3146
Hey, thanks for volunteering! Nice to meet you. I've actually figured out most of my questions. I'll get started on a profile sometime tomorrow!
Sweet Peach

Character Info
Name: Valendra Dranex
Alignment: CN
Class:
Silver: 211
Hey Just Peachy to be here to be honest im completely new to the whole roleplay scene how ever in happy to learn and make friends along the way :)
Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Alignment: CG
Race: Former Deity
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
Hey there!  Excited to have you on the site :D  This is a great place to get some upstart on your RPing :3  Be sure to check out LORE, FAQs, WIKI and of course the site RULES. And remember that we're all here to help and have fun so if you ever have any questions or concerns don't hesitate in the least to speak up! Do you have any ideas for a thread you'd like to be in? :3

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]
Sweet Peach

Character Info
Name: Valendra Dranex
Class:
Silver: 211
hmmm not really sorry im completely new to this and im not sure how i want to start. Interesting lore tho its cool
Ranlith the Ranger

Character Info
Name: none
Race:
Class:
Silver: 10
hey, two questions to anyone who can answer
are the spells in your inventory single use or are they just a physical representation of the spells your character knows?
are there any dungeons or quests with predefined maps and objectives that i and some friends can explore?
Ranlith the Ranger

Character Info
Name: none
Race:
Class:
Silver: 10
also is there any way to change your username?
CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
@Diamond_Assassin

Spells are a physical representation of spells your character knows. Once you buy them, it's like learning them.
There are no predefined quests, but there is a map and plenty of areas to choose from: https://revaliir.net/map/.
For usernames, you can submit a request to an admin(or me) via a private message and we'll see about changing it for you.

@Sweet Peach

I might also suggest joining our Discord from here: https://discord.gg/PKxVE9n. You can get fast help on rping and learning the ropes in there. Plus, you don't even need an official account. :)

Last profile edit: 1/2/2022
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'
Tore

Character Info
Name: Tore Berg
Alignment: TN
Race: Vampire
Class: Parasite
Silver: 28
@Diamond_Assasion
Just wanted to add that there are regularly big site events with predefined objectives, settings and special drops (I think you can find the old event threads in the archives if you want to see some examples). Other than that, what CodeAni said o/
Mobire

Character Info
Name: Mobire Arturnae
Alignment: CG
Class: Explorer
Silver: 0
Hey There! I'm fairly new to forum based RP so I figure it would be a good place for me to get started! I think I have a pretty basic grasp on the rules, but as far as lore goes I've tried to minimize what I actually know aside from the basics to help play Mobire better. He's a fledgling adventurer out to see the world and possibly make his fortune in the process. He's most likely to be a little naive about the workings of the world around him but is otherwise a nice guy that tries his best at most things. He'll respect the rules so long as they aren't too chaffing, or perhaps impede on what might be an interesting experience. 

I'm pretty good as far as questions go, but I'm not entirely sure I understand how the loot/drop system works for materials.