Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > The Greenhorns' Guild [New Mentors Available!]
Dalanesca

Character Info
Name: Dalanesca
Alignment: CE
Race: Former Deity
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Silver: 10180
Alright :)

I'll send you a PM from that account with a little more backstory on her and we can figure out something to get you started!

No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold… nothing satisfies me but your soul

OOC: I'm Whitney!

Tyrantofsins

Character Info
Name: Sejuani Planeswalker
Alignment: LG
Race: Elfin
Class: Rider
Silver: 22
One big note to know for newer roleplayers is godmodding can be accidental sometimes. Not a lot of people know how complex the ruling system truly is until they see it.
Dalanesca

Character Info
Name: Dalanesca
Alignment: CE
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Silver: 10180
Hi, Tyrantofsins!

Thanks for looking out for our role-players.  

We would like to keep this particular thread between our veteran posters and our new writers to discuss their posts.  If you would like to make a thread where you and others can post tips and tricks for our writers, please feel free - but in the future, please refrain from using this post to do so.

Thank you!

No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold… nothing satisfies me but your soul

OOC: I'm Whitney!

Valoryth

Character Info
Name: Azul
Alignment: CG
Race: Arkani. A race that dabbled in Celestial magic, but was corrupted by the void, each being cursed with a magical power and the breaking of their Psyche
Class: Gifted,
Silver: 25
Hi, I would love to do some role play. It would be my first time outside of a game setting with friends.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
:O I would love to!

What would you like to rp, we've been talking on Discord how about we start on there?

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
VoidDweller

Character Info
Name: Beval (WiP)
Alignment: LN
Race: Elf
Class: Mage
Silver: 423
Hello there, I used to be really into role playing and writing. I'm new to this RP site and very out of practice. The character I plan on using is Beval. I don't have him completely figured out yet but I think I have an idea. 

Beval is a magical elf who has yet to unlock his potential. Raised by his reclusive alchemist grandmother, Beval has a decent knowledge of magic and dreams of becoming a powerful mage. Unfortunately, his grandmother passed away before she could begin his training, not that she was able to teach him much given her old age. Beval now searches for whatever magical knowledge he can find, adventure, and life experience. 

Like most elves grown by a recluse, he is a bit socially inept. He is generally pretty calm and his emotions can be difficult to read. This isn't much of an issue, considering he is completely direct and honest which doesn't always work in his favor. However, he doesn't worry about manipulating the feelings of others to get himself out of sticky situations he sees unjust, something he learned from his grandmother. He drawn to strong, mature, and intelligent people, making it difficult for him to see reason to connect to most people his own age. His humor is dry, he loves to point out hypocrisy and irony in subtle ways. 

Beval's first major goal as a mage is to learn to transform his body into one of a dragon whenever he pleases. Until then, he spends his time travelling through forests and cities looking for the magical knowledge he needs to accomplish this feat. 
Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
Hello there and welcome to the site!  I like the cut of your guy's jib >:3  So many possibilities!  I loved reading through all of that and then having the cherry on top of him wanting to be able to turn into a dragon whenever he wants (seriously how awesome is that?) lol

Let's rp!

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]
VoidDweller

Character Info
Thank you! :^) 
Is there a certain area we RP? 
Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
There's tons of areas we can RP in!  Are there any types you particularly like?  Say, beaches, or snowy mountains, forests, creepy cemeteries, what do you like to write? :3

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]
VoidDweller

Character Info
Forests sound like a good pickup from Beval's backstory!