Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > The Greenhorns' Guild [New Mentors Available!]
Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Alignment: CG
Race: Former Deity
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
Yay sounds awesome!! 8D I'm excited to see how your guy comes along!  Any place in particular to have it in or want me to just surprise you? :3

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]
Yoshiko Nobunaga

Character Info
Name: Yoshiko Nobunaga
Alignment: TN
Race: Half Human/ Half Dragon
Class: A hybrid of both a dragon and a human.
Silver: 83
You can surprise! I'm down for anything! :3

xx-Yoshiko-xx
Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Race: Former Deity
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
Here you go!  Reply back whenever you're ready :D  Starting off slow, but we can kick it into high gear if you want :3  Something New [P - for Yoshiko Nobunaga] 

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]
Arcane Trickster

Character Info
Name: Pick
Race: Wood Elf
Class: Arcane Trickster
Silver: 274
I'm not new to roleplaying in general as I have been playing Dungeons and Dragons for the past 5 years, but I am new to this forum style of roleplay. I'm a little unsure how to start.

Anyway, here is my character

Aron "Pick" Willowshade is an elf who was raised by nomadic catfolk. He knows little about elf society, and doesn't even know his elvish name. This doesn't bother him though as he doesn't feel comfortable around elves anyway. He is awfully young for an elf, and is considered by other elves to be little more than a child. While his adopted family sees him as an adult. His youth makes him ambitious and independent as well as arrogant and naive. He often bites off more than he can chew.

He was given his name by the leader of the family that adopted him, and his name is his job. Pick was expected to pick locks and pockets for the good of the family. He quickly learned the tricks of the trade and enjoyed employing them on unsuspecting targets. He became obsessed with the art of thievery, and started stealing things just to see if he could. It soon became his ambition to become the greatest thief in the world.

He left the nomadic catfolk once they deemed him old enough to choose his own destiny.

You'll have to catch me first.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
I have a wood nymph who lives in Laeto Rainforest who would love more friends! :) If that is your thing. 

Or something. We can plot!

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Arcane Trickster

Character Info
Pick would be looking for a large city, but I like the idea of him getting hopelessly lost on the way and being too prideful to admit it.

Arcane Trickster

Character Info
I've read up on the Canelux region, and I think it would be good if Pick started in Sarchu valley and has gotten lost in the rainforest as he goes towards Adeluna. In that case I'd enjoy him meeting your nymph.

Celeste

Character Info
Name: Celeste Volkov
Alignment: LE
Race: Vaewolf
Class: Alpha Female
Silver: 1125
:D perfect! :D

I can start for us. Daphne lives in the center of what I call the Iron Rattan. She is the guardian of that particular part so she is seen as a sort of.. figure. Almost like a deity but not. (it helps she is a nymph and most nymphs take on many lovers and have many daughters. but not Daphne as she is different. but you'll see!)

"How blessed are some people, whose lives have no fears, no dreads, to whom sleep is a blessing that comes nightly, and brings nothing but sweet dreams."
—Bram Stoker, Dracula

Volkov Family Info
Celeste's History
Arcane Trickster

Character Info
Okay cool! That sounds fun!

Daphne

Character Info
Name: Daphne
Alignment: TG
Race: Wood Nymph/Rosenite
Class: Forest Guardian
Silver: 200
Ents?

Here we go! Some sassy ents to start our thread off right.