Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > The Greenhorns' Guild [New Mentors Available!]
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
So what questions do you have? Do you want a run-down of the basics or any specific questions? Double posting is considered poor forum etiquette, so please do not post excessively just to get people to notice a thread.

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
ILoveIcees

Character Info
Name: Elowen
Alignment: TG
Race: Fae (Dryad)
Class: Herbalist
Silver: 20
Hi there! I'm new and slightly comfortable with roleplaying, but I was wondering if anyone would mind RPing with me to help me learn the ropes of this particular world? I'd be really grateful!

Serci

Character Info
Name: Serci
Race: Human
Class: Merc
Silver: 3146
Hey there, Icees, welcome to Revaliir! I would be more than happy to partner up with you and your dryad, right? I have a pretty easygoing paladin I would like to throw your way. However, It will be eight hours till I get home to my computer. If you don't feel like waiting, I suggest you head over to our discord server and introduce your self there. While your there you can ask if anyone wants to Rp you there. Or drop a thread in the Roleplay Discussions on the site asking if anyone wants to partner up.
ILoveIcees

Character Info
Name: Elowen
Alignment: TG
Race: Fae (Dryad)
Class: Herbalist
Silver: 20
I would love to partner up with you, and I don't mind waiting. Maybe you could message me whenever you're ready to rp (or not, if that's not usually how things go here)?

Sophie

Character Info
Name: Xetera
Alignment: CE
Race: False Demon(Man made demon)
Class: Dark mage/Fighter
Silver: 197
hi i already asked but someone might have forgotten. I have never role-played so i would like some help

''The world needs to be a better place. So I'll kill everyone.''
Lirin

Character Info
Name: Lirin Amber Vendethiel
Race: Elvish
Class: Vampiric Huntress
Silver: 194
Nobody has forgotten you Sophie. Your reply is the last on the previous page, Shiloh was answering your questions and is the first on this page. 

So what questions do you have? Do you want a run-down of the basics or any specific questions? Double posting is considered poor forum etiquette, so please do not post excessively just to get people to notice a thread.

What kind of help are you looking for sweetie beyond looking for a partner? We see you already have a character idea, so that's one hurdle already overcome.

Sophie

Character Info
I'm looking for some rp-ing to help me get used to it roleplay.

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
@Sophie: Sure thing, do you have any specific ideas in mind? How would you like to start, and where? I have several characters on hand.

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Sophie

Character Info
Well, a big idea I have is my character is a really bad person, but as he gets on in life and confronts his past he becomes a better person.

Krumm

Character Info
Name: Krumm
Alignment: CN
Race: Orc
Class: Barbarian Warrior/Mercenary/Thief
Silver: 190
New here, here's my ongoing character bio.

https://revaliir.net/forum/rp/character-journals/2967/?page=1#

"What do you want puny little things?" "I'll grind your bones into salt for food!"