Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > General Discussions > Wish Upon a Star [Synth & Alchemy Lottery][Updated 10.05.17]
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
As requested, Cao has changed her wish to 2 swan feathers. And by default, Cao's wish will be granted! Get your wishes in for next week's round! 

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Nobody

Character Info
Name: NoBody
Alignment: TN
Race: Celestial Being
Class:
Silver: 4200
Wild Malva please

Check out the initial post of Nobody's Event and Synth for an updated list of what nobody is offering.
Cao Lixue

Character Info
Name: Cao Lixue
Alignment: CG
Race: Jiangshi
Class: Former Priestess
Silver: 126
Would you kindly give me one swan feather and a sundrop. 
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
I'll be throwing my own wish into the hat this round! Alright, let's go!

1. Nobody - 2 wild malva 
2. Cao Lixue - 1 sundrop and 1 swan feather
3. Shiloh Kyrie - 2 damu rubies

1d3-> 1

Congratulations Nobody, you've won your malva! Take care not to crush them when they arrive! We're taking wishes for next round, good luck in the event!

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Cao Lixue

Character Info
2 Swan feathers, please.
Nobody

Character Info
Name: NoBody
Alignment: TN
Race: Celestial Being
Class:
Silver: 4200
repeat of malva

Check out the initial post of Nobody's Event and Synth for an updated list of what nobody is offering.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Happy Easter to all! Let's see who gets a gift from the random number roller!

1. Cao Lixue - 2 swan feathers
2. Nobody - 2 malva
3. Shiloh Kyrie - 2 damu rubies

1d3->2

Congratulations Nobody! Your malva is in transit! Please take care not to bruise the flowers! Get your wishes in for next week's drawing!

Her God Powers are:
Caroline Einsecc

Character Info
Name: Caroline Einsecc
Race: Half-human
Class: Healer
Silver: 654
5 Bolts of Silk

What we learn can unlock the true potential of this universe.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Another round begins after our brief break! I'll be adding my wish in this time as well, so the best of luck to everyone!

1. Caroline Einsecc - 5 bolts of silk
2. Shiloh Kyrie - 2 damu rubies

1d2->2

I rolled that twice, apparently it's not a fluke… I've finally got my 2 rubies! Get your wishes in for next week's drawing!

Her God Powers are:
Cao Lixue

Character Info
Not sure how much 1 rare would count to the total, but for my wish is it possible to get 2 emeralds, 1 orichalcum and 1 ammolite? Not sure as to how the math would work as one rare of alchemy would seem to equal to 2.5 commons, so might as well go for broke.