Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > General Discussions > Wish Upon a Star [Synth & Alchemy Lottery][Updated 10.05.17]
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
As per request, Cao Lixue's wish has been removed from this round. A new week has arrived, get your wishes in for what you need!

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Leita

Character Info
Name: Leita
Alignment: CG
Race: Half Elf
Class: Assistant
Silver: 17
5 Bolts of Silk! :D
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Five bolts of silk go to Leita by default! Get your wishes in for next week!

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Caroline Einsecc

Character Info
Name: Caroline Einsecc
Race: Half-human
Class: Healer
Silver: 654
5 bolts of silk! :D

What we learn can unlock the true potential of this universe.
Nobody

Character Info
Name: NoBody
Alignment: TN
Race: Celestial Being
Class:
Silver: 4200
Kelp please

Check out the initial post of Nobody's Event and Synth for an updated list of what nobody is offering.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Ferret fell asleep, but have no fear–it's time to roll the weekly raffle! We have another 50/50 chance today, so cross your fingers!

1. Caroline Einsecc - 5 bolts of silk
2. Nobody - 2 kelp

1d2-> 1

Congratulations Ms. Einsecc, your silk is being delivered as we speak! Get your wishes in for next week's drawing!

Her God Powers are:
Caroline Einsecc

Character Info
Name: Caroline Einsecc
Race: Half-human
Class: Healer
Silver: 654
2 Blue Amber

What we learn can unlock the true potential of this universe.
Nobody

Character Info
Name: NoBody
Alignment: TN
Race: Celestial Being
Class:
Silver: 4200
Repeat of 2 Kelp please

Check out the initial post of Nobody's Event and Synth for an updated list of what nobody is offering.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Niall here, I'm filling in while my buddy's away! Let's see who gets their number pulled from this hat!

1. Caroline Einsecc - 2 blue amber
2. Nobody - 2 kelp

1d2-> 2

Congratulations Nobody! Your seaweed strips are coming to your now! Please deposit your wishes for next week into the hat before you go, bye! :3

Her God Powers are:
Ciara

Character Info
Name: Ciara
Alignment: CN
Race: Fae
Class: Noble/Bard
Silver: 1659
2 Blue Amber!