Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > General Discussions > Wish Upon a Star [Synth & Alchemy Lottery][Updated 10.05.17]
Goggle

Character Info
Name: Ed Ward
Alignment: CN
Race: Human
Class: Fairly Useless
Silver: 62
Huh, finally get the last item I need for the Bag of Holding and the recipe goes and changes on me…

I'd sure love to wish for some of that Rainbow Wool, Swan Feathers or Goat Hide but no idea if they're rare or not…

I'm going to swing wild and wish for 5 Rainbow Wool.

That doesn't go in there.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
Onnen synth has now been added into the synth spreadsheet! The wool is considered a rare, so you will only be able to ask for 2 pieces max. 

1. Goggle - 2 rainbow wool

As a consolation and as the only person who made a wish this week, you'll get those pieces of wool. :) Wishes for next week are now being accepted!

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Goggle

Character Info
Wow. Well, I guess I wish for 2 more Rainbow Wool. I think I'm only a month or two away from wishing for enough stuff to get my Bag :D 

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
2 more rainbow wool for you sir! Wishes for next week are now being accepted!

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Goggle

Character Info
I wish for five Goat Hide

TristanaDeformem

Character Info
Name: Tristana Deformem
Alignment: CG
Class: At the moment she is a traveler
Silver: 302
2 ammolite please! :D

“Your choices are your own. The past doesn’t excuse now.”

TristanaDeformem

Character Info
Alignment: CG
Class: At the moment she is a traveler
Silver: 302
2 ammolite please! :D

“Your choices are your own. The past doesn’t excuse now.”

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Alrighty another 50/50 roll! Who will take home a new bundle of things?

1. Goggle - 5 goat hide
2. Tristana - 2 ammolites

1d2 -> 2

Congratulations Trista! Your ammolites will be in your inventory soon! Get your wishes for next week in!

Her God Powers are:
Goggle

Character Info
5 goat hides, please.

TristanaDeformem

Character Info