Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > General Discussions > Wish Upon a Star [Synth & Alchemy Lottery][Updated 10.05.17]
TristanaDeformem

Character Info
Name: Tristana Deformem
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: At the moment she is a traveler
Silver: 302
May I have two star sapphires please? 

“Your choices are your own. The past doesn’t excuse now.”

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
A small plink is heard as the coins fall to the bottom of the well. Your wishes have been recorded!

1. NeoPoplar234 - 5 silver ores
2. TristanaDeformem - 2 star sapphires

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Now, the moment we've all been waiting for! Let's see what luck has in store for us today:

1. NeoPoplar234
2. TristanaDeformem

1d6 -> 1 

Congratulations NeoPoplar234! Your shipment of silver ore will be arriving as we speak. You may now put in your wishes for the next week!

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Nobody

Character Info
Name: NoBody
Alignment: TN
Race: Celestial Being
Class:
Silver: 4200
I wish for a mandrake please.

Check out the initial post of Nobody's Event and Synth for an updated list of what nobody is offering.
TristanaDeformem

Character Info
May I have 2 ammolite please? I would like to make a certain sash. 

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Your wishes have been noted! With a shake of the dice, may the odds be in your favor!

1. Nobody - 1 mandrake
2. TristanaDeformem - 2 ammolite

1d2 -> 1

Congratulations Nobody, your wish has been granted! Get your wishes in for the next roll!

Her God Powers are:
Nobody

Character Info
Name: NoBody
Alignment: TN
Race: Celestial Being
Class:
Silver: 4200
I would like to wish for Coral please.

Check out the initial post of Nobody's Event and Synth for an updated list of what nobody is offering.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
It is I–Niall, Captain of Ferrets once again! Your coral is on it's way! Oh, but it seems like I bungled it and dropped it in Akira's pocket… Your wish has been granted! We're taking wishes for next week right now, so get 'em in!

Her God Powers are:
TristanaDeformem

Character Info
Hi! May I have two ammolite?

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Thank you all for your patience! I'll be sending you your ammolites shortly. Get in your wishes for next week's roll!

Her God Powers are: