Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > General Discussions > Wish Upon a Star [Synth & Alchemy Lottery][Updated 10.05.17]
Mammonn

Character Info
Name: Girshu
Alignment: LE
Race: Frost Salamander
Class: cryomancer
Silver: 3176
4 corundrum again, please
MENMAN

Character Info
Name: MENMAN
Alignment: TN
Race: HUMAN PUNCHINGBAG
Class: WIZARD
Silver: 111
Ectoplasm! MENMAN is in need of ghost snot!!!
Kriv Noxirious

Character Info
Name: Kriv
Alignment: CG
Race: Dragonborn
Class: Dragonborn Warrior
Silver: 17
Obsidian shards please

“ ‘I Am Dragon’ ‘No Retreat, No Surrender’
Remember these, for they will be the last things that my enemies shall hear…”
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
Your wishes have been noted! Let us see what chance has in store for us today.

1. Gimli Thranduil - 2 Lacriamium
2. Mammonn - 4 Corundum
3. MENMAN - 2 Ectoplasm
4. Kriv Noxirious - 2 obsidian shards

1d4 -> 1

Congratulations Gimli, 2 lacriamium ingots are on their way! We will be taking wishes for next week now!

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Mammonn

Character Info
4 corundrum, please
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Since only one person made a wish, I'm going to give them a rare boon and have their wish delivered! Corundum is on its way Mammonn! Wishes for next week are now being accepted!

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Scoobydog

Character Info
Name: Kuron Goroeswr
Race: Minotaur
Class: Jack of all trades
Silver: 634
I could use some Dragon Scale!  Thank you!
Mammonn

Character Info
A snowbelle, please
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
@Mammonn For wishes the most you can wish for regarding apothecary items are Tier 1 or basic alchemy items, so unfortunately I cannot give you a snowbelle since they are a crafted enchantment. However I can list you for 2 nevermelting icicles which are needed to craft the item!

You know the drill, let's get the dice rolling! Who will be our lucky winner today?

1. Scoobydog - 2 dragon scales
2. Mammonn - 2 nevermelting icicles

1d2 -> 1

Your dragon scales are on their way, Scoobydog! Get your wishes for next week in for next week's roll!

Her God Powers are:
Scoobydog

Character Info
Name: Kuron Goroeswr
Race: Minotaur
Class: Jack of all trades
Silver: 634
Sweet!  Thank you for the Dragon Scales! 

For this week, I shall ask for more dragon scales.