Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > General Discussions > Wish Upon a Star [Synth & Alchemy Lottery][Updated 10.05.17]
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
Still more than a week to go for the event! Let's give that wheel a spin and see who gets the win!

1. Attie - 2 lacriamium
2. Cao Lixue - 1 soapstone and 4 opals

1d2->1

Congratulations Attie, your lacriamium is on its way! We're taking wishes for next week's drawing starting now. :)

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Attie

Character Info
Name: Attie
Alignment: CN
Race: Human (Dead)
Class: Wanderer/Scholar
Silver: 0
2 Ectoplasm
Cao Lixue

Character Info
Name: Cao Lixue
Alignment: CG
Race: Jiangshi
Class: Former Priestess
Silver: 126
1 soapstone and 4 opals for a second try at the plate.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
As the event comes to a close, let's take a moment to record our wishes! As a big thank you for everyone who participated in the event, all wishes will be granted this week!

1. Attie - 2 ectoplasm
2. Cao Lixue - 1 soapstone 4 opals
3. Shiloh Kyrie - 2 cobalt ores

We still have 4 days to go! Happy farming folks! :) Get your wishes in for next week's drawing!

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Attie

Character Info
Name: Attie
Alignment: CN
Race: Human (Dead)
Class: Wanderer/Scholar
Silver: 0
1 Powdered bone! :D
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Your wishes have been granted! Be careful, don't spill the powder! Get your wishes in for the next round! Prepare for the raffle! :3

Her God Powers are:
Nobody

Character Info
Name: NoBody
Alignment: TN
Race: Celestial Being
Class:
Silver: 4200
Nobody likes to hold conch shells to their ear to hear the ocean. That is our wish.

Check out the initial post of Nobody's Event and Synth for an updated list of what nobody is offering.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
All wishes have been granted for the past round! If you need anything for those coveted items from the Synth Forge, make a wish this week! You might get lucky!

Her God Powers are:
Dala

Character Info
Name: Dala
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: Student
Silver: 11882
1 Spellbook Page
1 Manganese

Nobody

Character Info
Name: NoBody
Alignment: TN
Race: Celestial Being
Class:
Silver: 4200
2 Conch Shells please

Check out the initial post of Nobody's Event and Synth for an updated list of what nobody is offering.