Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > General Discussions > Wish Upon a Star [Synth & Alchemy Lottery][Updated 10.05.17]
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
Whew what a week! Let's get rolling! 

1. Goggle
2. Tristana

1d2-> 1

Congrats Goggle you've won! Those hides are on their way!  Get your wishes in for next week! 

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
coloneldegrant

Character Info
Name: Garator
Alignment: TE
Race: Demonic Human?
Class: Barbaric Warrior of Chaos
Silver: 0
I wish for 2 Star Saphires
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Since we only have one person making wishes this week, I'm going to extend the current round to give people more time.

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Since no one else put in a wish, I'm going to add my own to even things out. Let the dice roll!

1. coloneldegrant - 2 star sapphires
2. Shiloh Kyrie - 5 goat hides

1d2->2

So close, but there's always next round. Get your wishes in for next week! If you really want the items right away, try posting in our trading forum on the site or on our discord channel!

Her God Powers are:
Veda

Character Info
Name: Veda Ingrid
Alignment: CN
Race: Demon
Class: Thief/Scavenger
Silver: 1680
2 Eternal leaves?

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Looks like we only have one person again, I'll add mine to round out the chances.

1. Veda - 2 eternal leaves
2. Shiloh - 2 chromite

1d2-> 1

Congratulations Veda, your Eternal leaves will be delivered to you shortly! Get your wishes in for next week!

Her God Powers are:
Veda

Character Info
(I don't know if the seraphim feather counts as a synth but…) Seraphim feather? 

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Unfortunately enchantments can't be wished for here, but you can wish for the components! I'll extend this round to give everyone an extra week.

Her God Powers are:
Veda

Character Info
(Ignore this)

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
I'm going to put in a wish for 5 nickel ore.

Her God Powers are: