Out-Of-Character Forums > O.O.C. Pub > General Discussions > Wish Upon a Star [Synth & Alchemy Lottery][Updated 10.05.17]
Veda

Character Info
Name: Veda Ingrid
Alignment: CN
Race: Demon
Class: Thief/Scavenger
Silver: 1680
A dream is a wish your heart makes. When you need 2 mint…. :)

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
Alright, here we go! Also nice on that quote from Cinderella. :P

1. Shiloh Kyrie - 5 nickel ore
2. Veda - 2 mint

1d2-> 2

Congratulations Veda, you've won your mint! Your items will be arriving shortly! Get your wishes in for next week, and that is no joke! :3

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Nobody

Character Info
Name: NoBody
Alignment: TN
Race: Celestial Being
Class:
Silver: 4200
To satiate the sweet tooth of nobody, in particular, honeycomb is necessary. As many that can drop into my pocket, if you'd be so kind. ^.^

Check out the initial post of Nobody's Event and Synth for an updated list of what nobody is offering.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Happy Easter! I'll add a wish of my own to the mix so we have two, let's see who will receive a prize from the egg-hiding rabbit!

1. Nobody - 2 honeycomb
2. Shiloh Kyrie - 2 crocodile teeth

1d2-> 1

Congratulations Nobody, you've won your two honeycomb! They'll be in your pocket before you know it–wrapped of course! Get your wishes in for next week!

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Nobody

Character Info
Class:
2 more honeycomb please, that sweet tooth is not satiated. ;)

Check out the initial post of Nobody's Event and Synth for an updated list of what nobody is offering.
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
The last week of April is here! Let's see what this round will bring! 

1. Nobody - 2 honeycomb
2. Shiloh Kyrie - 5 nickel ore

1d2-> 1

Congratulations! Again with a lucky streak–your honeycomb will be delivered soon! Careful, keep the ants away. ;3  Get your wishes in for next week!

Her God Powers are:
Nobody

Character Info
Class:
2 Wild Malva, if you please.

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
This has been asleep for a while, but for no longer! Nobody by default will get their malva! Toss your wishes in for next week's drawing!

Her God Powers are:
Nobody

Character Info
Class:
Repeat wish of Malva please.

Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Putting my own wish for 2 chromite. I'm just two pieces shy of what I want.

Her God Powers are: