Roleplay Forums > Onnen > Fulani, Lake Country > Benin, Grand Capital of Fulani > Terrowin Shenanigans; A Compellation [P/R]
FalseHope

Character Info
Name: Xeik Eraphim
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: Divine Mender
Silver: 1379
Xeik was staring in shock at the fact that Simone was so capable of imitating a seal. It was embarrassing for her, and even Lewis was giving her a rather odd look.

“I…see…” Xeik said, trying to hold his shocked expression back. “Let’s just…” He stood up rather suddenly and walked to the main entrance, opening the door. What greeted him was a massive display of seals lounging about everywhere. Indeed, they seemed rather content with their situation.

“I…how the hell…what the actual…” Xeik could not believe the situation. “What kind of fish did you even use!?”

Lewis shrugged. “No idea. Not even sure how they got here. Last I checked seals weren’t even a part of this lake…”

Xeik sighed, “I can’t believe this. These are an endangered species too. They were almost hunted into extinction almost ten years ago…”

“Sooo…can you take care of it?” Lewis asked.

“I can…” Xeik replied with a defeated tone. “Just give me a week…”

Darren huffed, “A week!? What about my cabin!?”

“Talk to your employer about that,” Xeik responded. “I’ll get started right away… Angela damn it all…this is going to be the worst…”

Simone

Character Info
Name: Simone Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Songstress/Novel Writer
Silver: 13883
Angela even showed up after hearing about the strange infestation on the Terrowin’s island. “I heard you do a good seal impression.”

“I’m going to fucking kill Xeik…” Simone sighed.

The goddess watched Xeik work his magic. “I think we should move them to a part of my temple. Since they are rare. So we can protect them until we can build them a suitable island. I would have liked to keep them here but I don’t even know why they want to live here.”

Darren was staring at Angela with wide eyes. “Is he broken?”

“You are a goddess standing in his employer’s home.”

“Oh… Let me show him something funny.” Angela went over to Lewis and started to grope him and tickle him.

Simone made a face, “That isn’t funny.”

Darren, however, thought it was hilarious. “You aren’t what I expected.”

"I get that a lot…"

FalseHope

Character Info
Name: Xeik Eraphim
Alignment: CG
Race: Human
Class: Divine Mender
Silver: 1379
Lewis was trying to fight against Angela, but he wasn’t much against the goddess. “Damn you, you vile witch of a woman!” he exclaimed between bouts of furious laughter.

Xeik glared at them from where he was working. “Do you mind!? The seals are getting distracted. Getting them to the temple isn’t exactly easy! I can’t just throw them in a portal and be done with that. It’s very traumatic if I do it that way. I have to-” Out of nowhere, a fish came flying and smacked Xeik in the face. “And…they don’t exactly want to leave either…”

Lewis smirked. “I can make them leave.”

“NO!” Xeik shot back quickly. “NO YOU ARE NOT TOUCHING ANY OF THEM!”

It took Xeik a good few days to even start coaxing the seals off the island. WIth diligent effort on his part (and some surprise help from Raine!), it was starting to look like there would be no real issues getting the remaining seals to Elysia.

“Aww…I’m gonna miss them,” Darren said.

“Can leave a few in your room,” Lewis replied.

“No…no thanks…”

Simone

Character Info
Open for Business

“Are you all ready?” Simone looked like a true hostess as she held onto Lewis’s arm. Her dress was making Rhenakos’s eyes pop out of his head. The way it showed off all of her curves.

“So Mone…” Rhenakos got up close and Osiria chuckled a bit.

“Lewis picked it out,” Simone moved her hair over her shoulders. “Isn’t it pretty? I would have never dared to pick it out myself~”

Rhen’s mouth dropped open and there was a smirk as they continued to lead the group upstairs. “It’s like your breasts could just pop out of that thing,” it came out of a whisper and more aimed at Xeik as he elbowed the divine mender.

Mone snuggled Lewis’s arm into her breasts as a response and she smiled up at her husband. “You really like this one don’t you?” It might not survive the day if Lewis had his way. They finally made it to the third floor. “Alright, we’re here.”

The small group was ready to see what Simone and Lewis wanted to share with them. They opened the door to a fully stocked bar and a bunch of adult games like billiards and darts. “You needed a break anyways Raile,” Simone smiled over at Raile with his two wives. “All of us do… and we can do that here. Without having to get banned from an actually tavern.”

Dusk

Character Info
Name: Lewis Terrowin
Class: Ex-Assassin
Silver: 5996
Raile immediately saw the poker table and grinned. “You’re right. This place is perfect.” He glanced over at the group. “Want to play a few hands?”

Lewis clapped his hands together,” Rules first. Raile, you can play poker here, but under no circumstances are you and Angelette allowed to play here.”

The merchant glanced at him curiously. “Why not?”

Drake scoffed, “Because the last tavern you two played in burned to the ground around you both…”

“Odd. I don’t remember that,” Raile replied, frowning. “Must have been distracted.”

“I still can’t believe that game ended in a draw,” Rhenakos replied, still staring at Simone’s bust. What finally managed to tear his gaze away, though, was Vela when she and Drake sat down on the other side of the room, in one of the lavish lounge chairs. “Vela is looking amazing as well.”

Xeik sighed, “I’m just glad you don’t ogle Mia like that.”

“I could. But the problem is-”

Mia huffed angrily and covered her chest. They were for Xeik’s eyes only, apparently.

“Right, right,” Rhenakos replied hastily. “No need to get your pants in a bunch.” He grinned, looking at Osiria. “My wife is the hottest one in the room, though.”

Lewis was up in a flash, “Want to try that again?”

Drake rolled his eyes. “Can you two not have this fight?” Vela had gotten up and poured a few drinks for her and Drake before sitting back down in his lap.

“Fine,” Lewis replied. He walked over to the bar and poured a few more drinks; a cherry cocktail for Simone, and an apple ale for himself.

The group started with a few games. Lewis and Xeik went head to head with darts, and both of them were such crack shots that it was a perfect tie. Drake, on the other hand, found himself on a losing streak alongside Rhenakos and Darren as the trio dared to play poker against Raile.

That left the women to play their own game; billiards. Of course, having scantily clad women leaned across tables to make trick shots was well worth it for those who were paying attention to their wives, and a certain lecherous demon hunter eyeing all of them when he could. It was a fun time, though, and by the end of t he night they were all sitting in a circle, lounging in the chairs and couches.

“…and so let me tell you, I was completely covered in applesauce. That demon took one look at me, and turned tail to run. Never seen a demon so terrified of applesauce…” Rhenakos said, finishing one of the weirdest hunts he had ever been on.

Simone

Character Info

Simone ended up winning that game of billiards. Her knowledge of trick shots and well also Lewis helped her with viewing angles from his side. “I’m saying… Lewis let you see things from his end,” Vela puffed up her face.

“There are no rules in billiards about using resonance or another person’s opinion,” Simone smirked a bit.

“She’s right…” Os made a face and shrugged. “We just can’t compare to the mighty husband-wife team that are the Terrowins.”

“God damn right,” Simone said as she took her drink from Lewis and sat on his lap. “Oh! Lewis! We can tell them about the dream we had!”

“You two even share dreams?!” Vela and Os said it together.

“Sometimes they are super sexy dreams and let me tell you…” Simone paused dramatically. “The real thing is still ten thousand times better. It doesn’t have all the physical feeling that real sex has.”

“So when Lewis was on the run…”

“Oh we had steamy, steamy dream sex,” Simone confirmed. “But it paled in comparison to when we found each other once more.” She dramatically put herself over Lewis. “But our dream! Love! Let’s tell them about our farm!”

Dusk

Character Info
Lewis smirked. This was one of the strangest dreams they had ever had, but it might have been one of the most relaxing ones.

“Well, you see…it all started with us arriving in a strange land, a small town in a large valley. We arrived at our log cabin to find the place in shambles, and the whole farm overrun with rocks and trees. So, without much else to do, we got to work. The locals seemed pretty nice, though they had their own worries and mostly kept to themselves for a time. We started off simple, planting a few crops at a time and slowly clearing out the land.”

The ex-assassin smiled, leaning back. “Simone and I weren’t married yet, but we had a beautiful, blooming relationship as we worked hard. I worked the mines for a time, gathering up precious metals in order to work with the local smith to make new tools, which let us grow more efficient with the farm. Soon, though, at the seasons changed, we decided to get married. Not a few days after, we found that Simone was pregnant. With twins, no less.”

“It was around then that a few of our other children joined the dream. Everett, Alshaya, and Fiori were there…we found them and adopted them. They helped us quite a bit around the farm, and even helped the townsfolk grow closer. I took up fishing as a hobby, and fished in the afternoons after taking care of the crops. Simone started to decorate, designing beautiful gardens about the farmland. We even started to invest in cows, chickens, and pigs! Everett was quite disappointed though when he found out that the pigs weren’t for food…”

Simone giggled at the thought, and sighed dreamily. “We even explored dangerous dungeons together and fought off fierce monsters! Oh! And the horses, Lewis!” She giggled again.

“Right…we had two horses. Rhenakos and Osiria…” Lewis smirked. “Rex was the dog…”

“What about me?” Xeik asked.

“You’re too much of a downer to be in our dreams,” Lewis replied.

“Rude,” the Divine Mender huffed.

“Honestly? Not sure why you weren’t there. Maybe if we had slept longer, you would have shown up as the town doctor or something….”

Simone

Character Info
Simone clapped her hands, “But our horses!”

“What about them?” Everyone leaned in.

“They were Rhenakos and Osiria!” Simone seemed proud of herself as the demon hunter and his wife sat there with open mouths. “It’s the one and only time either of us will ride either of you!”

“Now that’s just fucking mean Mone!” Rhenakos yelled and pulled at his hair.

“Lila even put a nice bluebonnet on Rhenakos’s head. It was really cute!” Simone smirked a bit. “Our dream ended with Remy and Damond waking up for the morning. They’ve been really needy and have been sleeping in our bed from time to time.”

Dusk

Character Info
“It sounded like a wonderful dream,” Drake said, a little envious. “I can’t imagine having dreams like that. Even just by myself. I always just end up forgetting my dreams before I wake up.” He was disappointed by that fact, but there was little to be done about it.

Lewis hummed happily, “We have weird dreams like that all the time. They’re absolutely amazing.”

“Great, another thing you get to lord over us.” Rhenakos replied, his voice full of salt. “Maybe one day I’ll have a dream of Simone actually riding me…or…” He glanced to Simone, “Maybe the real thing? We can swap, Lewis…Os is great in bed…”

“Thanks, but no,” Lewis replied flatly. “The day that happens is the day that Elysia freezes over…”

Rhenakos looked to the sky, “Hear that, Angela? Just for one day? Maybe?”

Simone

Character Info
Xeik got up out of his seat and strolled over to Rhenakos before slapping him across the face. “WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!”

“Angela asked me to do that. She absolutely hates winter. Elysia is eternally summer for a reason. The only time she likes winter— OH MY GODDESS I AM NOT REPEATING THAT,” Xeik yelled up at nothing. “What do you mean I have to? ABSOLUTELY NOT.” Xeik’s face went paler. “FINE. The only time she likes to do it… Does it have to be word for word?” His face went even paler. “…When the fine piece of ass she calls her husband warms her up in a bed of warm furs naked after sexy god sex.”

Lewis looked at Simone, “That’s something we need to try.”

Simone perked up, “You know we can do that… Nice and cozy in a pile of furs in the deep dark cold…” Lewis leaned forward and put his forehead against hers.

“That sounds so sexy when it comes from your lips,” Lewis whispered his sweet nothings to her.

“Are you trying to win points with me Lewis Terrowin?”

“Depends… Is it working?”

“Always…”

“What are you two whispering about?” Xeik looked over at them. “And where the hell would you get cold enough for what she is talking about.”

Raile looked away and the Terrowins coughed, “Nowhere. We’re just talking about how sexy it could be if we had a place like that…”