Roleplay Forums > Onnen > Fulani, Lake Country > Benin, Grand Capital of Fulani > Terrowin Shenanigans; A Compellation [P/R]
Dusk

Character Info
Name: Lewis Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Ex-Assassin
Silver: 5996
“Just like this,” Lewis explained as he took some of the pumpkin guts out skillfully. He would never mention just how he knew such convenient skills, but Simone knew good and well that it was much akin to torturing someone…

“Now take the spoon to the edges, and make sure you get all of it,” he said as he helped Camille out.

Damond and Remy seemed to be having no issues with it, instead taking their pumpkin guts and throwing them at each other.

“Hahaha!” Damond said as he tossed a handful and missed, hitting the wall. “Oh…sorry Miss Silva! I’ll clean it up later, as soon as I’ve punished my brother!”

“I had a feeling this would get out of hand,” Lewis muttered to himself with a heavy sigh.

Simone

Character Info
Name: Simone Terrowin
Class: Songstress/Novel Writer
Silver: 13883
Camille was having fun taking out the guts even if it felt gooey to her. She smiled up at her father. “Is Baby Cantrell going to make one?”

“Well, no he’s too little to make one,” Simone answered gently.

“Then I’ll make him one too! This one’s name is Lewis.”

“But that’s your father’s name…”

“NO, THIS ONE IS SPELLED DIFFERENTLY,” Camille said. “How do you spell Lewis differently?”

“L-O-U-I-S,” Simone said softly.

“LOUIS, HIS NAME IS LOUIS,” Camille nodded as they cut the face out of the pumpkin. “The second one’s name is Xeik but SPELLED DIFFERENTLY. How do you spell Xeik differently?”

Dusk

Character Info
Lewis took a breath and tried not to laugh, “Z-E-K-E, Camille.”

Camille seemed very happy at that, and started to write the letters, badly, on the pumpkin.

“I swear,” he said to Simone. “She’s only going to get worse, isn’t she? A worse you…” He smirked as he walked over and helped her start carving another one. “There. And the goofy smile for ‘Zeke’, right?” He couldn’t help but make the ‘Zeke’ pumpkin look absolutely ridiculous. After all, what are best friends for, if not to make fun of?

Damond and Remy finally sat down and finished theirs, each an exaggeration of each other. Which was ironic, since they were twins.

“I…can’t tell the difference, can you?” Lewis asked Simone.

Simone

Character Info
“Wouldn’t have her any other way,” Simone smirked back at Lewis. “She’s very precious,” Simone observed as the children continued to make their pumpkins. “I can’t tell the difference.”

“This is Remy,” Damond pointed out.

“And this is my artist rendition of Damond,” Remy pointed at his pumpkin.

“I can see that! How great you two are for your first pumpkins!” Simone praised her boys.

“Daddy,” Camille spoke up. “Can we get Uncle Xeik so he can see Louis and Zeke?”

It was so innocent with eyelashes battering away and everything. It was hard not to give in to her every demand and ask of them.

“We got candles to put inside of them too. It will make the outside spooky,” Simone did ghost noises at the boys.

The boys did them back at her, “We predict that Camille is going to get haunted.”

“NO, I DON’T WANT TO BE HAUNTED!” Camille slammed her hands on the table and got up on her chair. “I’ll haunt you if I die! I SWEAR TO THE GODS! When is Uncle Xeik coming to see Zeke and Louis?”

Dusk

Character Info
It wasn’t long before Xeik and Mia came along, with a surprise visit from Myrri, Janus, and Lila.

“Oh hey! Pumpkin carving! I’ve always wanted to try this!” Janus said as he walked over. Of course, Lewis and Simone had bought plenty of pumpkins\, and soon the Eraphim family and the original terror twins were going to work on the pumpkins.

“I see,” Xeik said as he looked over at a very excited Camille showing off her ‘Zeke’ pumpkin. “And it’s…spelled differently? Zeke and Louis, huh? What was the inspiration for that?”

Myrri smirked as he crafted an elegant rendition of a hill underneath a moon, something that was oddly surprising to everyone present. “What…I have my own talents…”

Janus, meanwhile, wasn’t particularly inspired, and was instead thinking of how much he wished Neomi could be there.

Simone

Character Info
“I’ll have you know you have the privilege of being two of my favorite people,” Camille spoke as she got another pumpkin. Lewis helped her get the top off and she was scooping more guts out.

The twins looked at each other before throwing a scoop at Camille. She sat there with some on her head and stared to tear up.

“REMY! DAMOND,” Simone let the roar out.

“Y-you g-got m-my h-hair d-dirty,” Camille let out a wail with big tears before she got up and looked at the twins. “I just had a bath!” She puckered her lips and balled her hand up. Simone wasn’t quick enough to stop it as a tiny fireball shot out at the twins.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Camille who was in tears as she got another fireball ready.

Dusk

Character Info
Xeik, having dealt with emotional, rampaging Terrowins most of his life, was quick to dispel the second fireball as Lewis swooped in to pick up Camille. “Now now,” he said, whispering for her to calm down. “Watch this…” He scooped up some more guts, and threw them at Remy, nailing him square in the face.

“Hey! I thought we were-”

Lila and Janus both were already on their feet. Several balls of pumpkin guts were floating around them, swirling with magic. “Lady Camille, give the command!” Janus exclaimed dramatically.

Camille, though still sniffling, nodded, “Fire away!”

Janus and Lila launched the barrage of gits, letting them sail through the air as Remy and Damond scrambled to dodge, each getting nailed several times before they both collapsed in defeat.

“Once again,” Lila said smugly.

“We’ve proven to be the best,” Janus finished.