Roleplay Forums > Onnen > Fulani, Lake Country > Benin, Grand Capital of Fulani > Terrowin Shenanigans; A Compellation [P/R]
Dusk

Character Info
Name: Lewis Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Ex-Assassin
Silver: 5996
Lewis was rather ecstatic about the renovations that had been done. Which, for him, meant that there was a hint of a smile curled at the edge of his lip. But, to those who knew him, it was illuminating. They had invited Xeik and Mia over to look over what had been done. Or, rather, Lewis had invited them to show off how much he loved doting on Simone.

“Wait, so…” Xeik stared at the massive closet that was practically a room within itself. The massive amount of work that must have gone into the spiral staircase and the room itself…

“It’s not much. I wanted it bigger, but Kalina said that it wouldn’t be feasible. Something about structural integrity,” Lewis said as he twirled his fingers. “I said I really didn’t mind but she seemed rather adamant.”

For the life of him, Xeik could not tell if Lewis was joking or not, but decided that in the end it hardly mattered. “So where did she get all of this stuff?” he asked, realizing that the room was filled with dressed, jewels, and other flashy oddities.

“Oh, I buy stuff whenever Simone wants it,” Lewis stated proudly. “I make sure she wants for nothing.”

“Lewis…that jewel over there is the size of a plate.”

“Oh that? Simone said it might look pretty decorating the main table.”

“Might?” Xeik stared at Lewis. “Might?

Lewis shrugged. “Couldn’t take the chance of it being gone if she decided she wanted it. Ended up going with a flower arrangement in the end, but I think it still looks pretty.”

“It’s in your closet…”

“And it looks very pretty here.”

Simone

Character Info
Name: Simone Terrowin
Class: Songstress/Novel Writer
Silver: 13883
Mia was looking all over and gazing at the gems. They weren’t edible but she could appreciate how shiny they were. Mone nodded about the giant gem, “He’s right. It looks really pretty on the table. We even got a mirrored surface for it. The centerpiece for my jewelry collection.”

Mia was checking out her wedding dress that was on a bust on a platform. She pointed at it and sighed. “Yeah, it’s my favorite dress. I have it on display~” Her tiara and veil weren’t that far behind her.

“We were about to go shopping in Benin to get new curtains for this room. Lewis wanted the windows nice and big in here but we haven’t found the right fabric to drape over them yet.”

Mia looked over at them and nodded. She rubbed her stomach at Xeik. “Luckily, Mia likes food more than jewelry… Although she does look cute when you dress her up!” Simone chuckled.

They made it to Benin and Simone was ahead of the boys showing Mia things. She stopped at a jewelry shop window and looked at a fancy necklace. It was only a split second but her eyes lit up. However, since she hardly asked for much… She moved Mia over to a food stall.

Dusk

Character Info
It was but an instant that her eyes flickered, but Lewis took notice. He barely needed the resonance to note that she wanted the necklace.

“So, Lewis, I-” Xeik looked to the side where his friend had just been, and stopped. “Lewis? Where the-” He whipped around and noticed a trailing jacket as the ex-assassin moved into the shop. Moments later he walked out, holding a small paper bag, a satisfied look on his face.

“Where did you go?” Xeik asked, though he already knew the answer.

“Just a gift,” Lewis replied with a smile as he snuck up on Simone and presented it with a loving hug from behind.

Xeik stared at the two, and let out a sigh. “This…this is going to be an all day thing, isn;’t it…”

Simone

Character Info
A Blast From the Past

“I can’t thank you both enough for coming with me,” Darren smirked a bit as he looked at the Terrowin couple who had their two youngest.

“It’s not really a problem. We’ve been really curious lately about this little town,” this was where they had their start. “And this is where my favorite perfume is made~ Though I haven’t had to buy a new bottle in years.” She had Damond on her hip who was looking around. His expressions were more like Lewis’s as he looked around. His black hair was more like a messy mop just like how his dad’s younger hair had been.

Remy was on Lewis’s shoulders. He liked to be up high and he was squealing about. His own black mop was blowing in the sea breeze. “Da!” He pulled on Lewis’s white locks lightly and pointed at a small shop.

“What do you see Remy?” Simone smiled a bit. “The toy in the window?” Simone was trying to figure out what the boy’s fancy was. “Or is it the snack next to it?” Damond was looking at the shop too.

“DA!” Damond clapped with his brother now pointing.

“They both spot something they want.”

Dusk

Character Info
They were being just too damn cute. The idea that the two of them were growing up so fast was hard for Simone and Lewis, but it was something that both of them had come to terms with.

“Looks like there’s something tasting over there!” Lewis said as the smell of frying foods spread through the air. “I bet Remy is hungry. The smells certainly aren’t helping with that.” He chuckled and brought Remy down and into his arms as they entered the shop. Of course Lewis was going to spoil his kids.

“And here we are, a toy airship for little Damond,” Lewis said as he purchased everything for his kids. Both of them squealed happily as they were given their gifts.

“Now…if I remember correctly there was a smithy down the way here,” Lewis stated. “They used to do most of the maintenance work on my weapons. Couldn’t trust anyone in Lord Raith’s realm to do it right. Too much bad blood.”

“With the way you always acted,” Darren said casually, “I’m not surprised.”

“That supposed to mean something?”

“Er…no,” Darren replied, realizing what he had just said. “I mean…you are completely pleasant to be around. When you aren’t threatening people, at least.”

Lewis smirked, “I was just messing with you.”

“Didn’t…sound like it,” Darren replied cautiously.

Simone

Character Info
Simone had Damond turned around in her arms so he could look at everything in the store. When he got the airship his eyes got big. “DA DA!” He was so excited as he jumped up and down in Simone’s arms. Simone was giggling.

Remy was the same way as Lewis helped him eat. Simone peeked up when Lewis was messing around with Darren. “Darren’s saying you were an asshole.”

Darren’s eyes got big and he waved his hands, “Simone! You are supposed to help me!”

Simone started to laugh with Lewis. “He knows he was one,” she smirked a bit. “Still can be depending on who you are.”

Darren beckoned them, “The smithy is still here if you are interested.”

“Oh, he’s interested~ But first my perfume!”

“Ma,” Damond held up the ship and Simone smiled.

“That’s an airship. Can you say airship?”

“Sip,” Damond said confidently.

“You are such a good boy for trying,” Simone kissed the top of his head. Remy’s mouth was full of crumbs as she got a cloth to clean it. “My messy little boy.”

“Wowwww,” a red-haired woman hung out the window. “Well if it isn’t the elusive Lewis Dusk.”

“And I suddenly remember why we didn’t want to come here…” Simone made the comment under her breath.

“What!” The other window broke open as a blonde got starry-eyed. “Lewis! My love!”

“BAD!” Remy yelled sensing his mother’s tension.

"I'm going to beat their asses a second time…" Simone huffed and Damond looked up.

"DA DA DA DA DA!" He started to bounce and scream at Lewis. He didn't understand the situation but Daddy could fix it… Right?

Dusk

Character Info
Simone was about to lose it and go off on the inhabitants of the Canary…again. For the second time in her life.

“Simone, it’s not worth it,” Lewis stated with ease. “You know she’s…an idiot.” There really wasn’t anything else to call her. The starstruck woman who found love on a whim was doing what she was famous for. The fact that she still worked there was telling, though, since the last time he saw her she was off to marry some poor old sap.

“William, I think?” Lewis said aloud. “Was that his name?”

“Oh, Billy? He was a tramp. Caught him sleeping with Henrietta over there a day later,” Sara said. “Was rude too, since she took my room. I had a client ready to go and everything. Ruined the whole day.”

“Something tells me that this is a common occurrence,” Darren said with a sigh. “Can we just…go?”

“Please,” Lewis replied. “It was a pleasure seeing you all again, but…I’m married. Happily. I wish you all the best.” He was trying to be as polite as he could. “Please…just let it go.” He didn’t want to cause a scene. At least, not with the children.

Simone

Character Info
Mone was shocked at how mature Lewis was being about it all. “Aww Lewis Dusk has grown up~ You are so handsome now too,” Sara was being lovelorn over him.

“Can’t you see he has our son?” Simone finally spoke up and put her hand on her hip.

“YEAH!” Damond yelled and held his father’s deadpan stare.

“At least be respectful. He didn’t want you then and he doesn’t want you now,” Mone’s face was twitching.

“Now Mone,” Darren was trying to calm her down. “You are Lewis’s beloved wife of almost fifteen years~”

“Oh please, I’ve seen Lewis almost slit the throat of Jack just for oogling me the other day when we visited Leilah.” the difference is that they had the kids now.

Sara pointed, “SHE’S THE ONE WHO RIPPED MY HAIR OUT.”

“…SHE BROKE MY NOSE!” The redhead yelled.

“And I’ll do it again too.” Simone sighed. “Look a weapon shop, dearest!” Simone laid a big kiss on Lewis. “Let’s go.”

“YEAH!” Damond and Remy yelled as they stuck their tongues out at the ladies.

Dusk

Character Info
It was all for the children, Lewis reminded himself. They were young, and despite the Terrowin family’s attraction to wonton violence, he knew that it was far too early for their sons to see any of it. So, when Simone pointed out the weapon shop, Lewis immediately took her up on it, and they left as fast as they could before the situation could escalate further.

Once safely in the shop, Lewis and Darren both sighed in relief. For once, they were on the exact same page. It was one thing for Lewis to go on a rampage. It was another entirely for Simone. While both were dangerous, one was explicitly more…destructive.

“Oh, honey, look…these daggers have lilacs on them. Wouldn’t that be cute?” Lewis stated almost immediately, wandering over. Anything to distract Simone from further violence.

Simone

Character Info
Simone got distracted by the daggers immediately, “Oh Lewis~ You are so romantic… I needed a new thigh dagger or two. You always remember what I need~”

The smithy came out of the back and took a look at Lewis. “If it isn’t Lewis Dusk. It’s been a while. Need your blades sharpened?”

Simone smiled up as Remy was now holding his arms out for Damond’s airship. “It’s been a long time.”

“Ah! The shy little one Master Dusk used to have around.”

“MINE!” Damond yelled at his brother.

“Oh no… Maybe we should have gotten two…” Simone sighed a bit.

“DA!” Remy looked up with big watery eyes.

“I might got something for the little guy,” the smithy went into the back and brought out a small wooden toy. Remy’s eyes got big as he reached out for it.

“Remy….” Simone was staring at the small one.

“Pwease?” Remy looked up at the Smithy.

“What good manners you have little guy,” he ruffled Remy’s black hair as the boy squealed as he received the toy.

Damond was scrunched up in his mother’s arms to keep his older brother away from his airship.