Roleplay Forums > Onnen > Fulani, Lake Country > Benin, Grand Capital of Fulani > Terrowin Shenanigans; A Compellation [P/R]
Simone

Character Info
Name: Simone Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Songstress/Novel Writer
Silver: 13883
Osiria was waving her hands, “The twins are still young! They have to grow into their Simone ears!”

“Are you saying I have big ears!” Simone put her hands on her hips.

“No! Everything about you is perfect! Lewis after all created you in his perfect vision of you didn’t he?” Osiria saved her ass and Simone calmed down.

“He did,” Simone nodded. Simone went over to her poor teased husband as she hugged him. “Just remember that Rex is getting his karma. He has four daughters all at once.” Petting Lewis’s hair she smirked a bit. “And Rex was a whore like Rhen~”

“Hey!” Rhenakos yelled. “You are going to get a fucking table thrown at me again!”

“You know Rex is going to have his hands full with his daughters~” Simone smirked a bit. “Lucas and Ezili are perfect together~ Ezili has been inquiring about wedding dresses these days and wondering how marriage works. We shouldn’t be worried about Lucas with her. Llolan on the other hand… His father can go to hell sometimes…” Simone crossed her arms.

“That’s… your friend,” Rhenakos said with fake shock.

“You can go to hell sometimes too,” Simone retorted.

“Your wife is hopeless!” Rhenakos threw his arms up.

“Not as hopeless as you!” Simone poked his chest.

“Man, Lewis… You two have gotten so much more lively since starting a family,” Jack was laughing now.

“You have no idea… The castle is always lively with the kids,” Darren smirked a bit. “Lewis keeps busy even if he isn’t killing now. As long as we’re not inviting seals again…”

Dusk

Character Info
Name: Lewis Terrowin
Class: Ex-Assassin
Silver: 5996
Nature’s Hospital

It was a cool summer evening at the Terrowin estate when Lewis called for Xeik to look at something. It wasn’t an emergency persay, but a strange flux of mana that the newly re-born night phoenix was struggling on grasping. The whole concept of magic and control was fairly new to Lewis, and Simone couldn’t really help since she had always suffered from her mana sickness.

In the end, it was an easy fix. Meditation was ultimately the key to focusing the mana and having it flow where it was needed to go. So the two practiced it. Slow and steady breathing, a calm mind.

For Lewis, it was a little more difficult than most to calm his mind. Having a shared consciousness with another meant that even when his mind was still, her’s could be spinning up a new idea for one of her novels. He could feel her presence, her annoyance at the mess that Alshaya had made in the playroom.

“This is almost impossible,” Lewis muttered, annoyed. “I can move the mana, but…there’s no way I can meditate separately from Simone.”

“Unfortunately there’s not much I can do about that,” Xeik replied. “Since it’s a whole new phenomenon, there’s no known method of making it work. Let me know so we can write it down…”

Simone

Character Info

(This thread takes place when Alshaya and Everett were 5)

Simone was worried about her husband. However, their children required her attention right now. She had been called into Shaya’s room to help her with a new pet idea. Love, I’m going to cut the resonance and let you focus okay? She knew that being in the castle would at least cause him to be relaxed.

After thirty minutes there was a horrifying shriek. “LEWIS,” Simone was screaming her head off but the resonance hadn’t snapped back on. Which meant that Simone wasn’t thinking about it. “LEWIS TERROWIN!” There was more shrieking as she stood up on a chair in the children’s playroom. “LEWISSSSSS!” She was shrieking and the house help was panicking.

“The Missus is very distraught they can’t get her to calm down and she made us remove the children for right now.”

When Lewis and Xeik showed up Simone pointed from the chair. “Under the toybox!”

Dusk

Character Info

The absolute panic in Simone’s voice got Lewis and Xeik up in a flash. Both of them burst into the room, ready to kill whoever was threatening Simone….

Only there was nothing to attack. Lewis and Xeik stared at the panicking Simone for a moment as she pointed to the toybox. Alshaya seemed distraught as Lewis neared it.

“DADDY NO! THEY’LL ESCAPE!” Her voice rang out as Lewis opened the box, and a good twenty slugs started to ooze their way out of the box. There were several carefully made ‘leaf beds’ with little stick covers.

“It’s…slugs…:” Xeik said as he dropped his guard. “Just slugs.”

“And two crickets! OH NO THE CRICKETS ARE GETTING AWAY DADDY!” Alshaya screamed.

Simone screamed as the crickets hopped towards her. “LEWIS DO SOMETHING!!!!!”

Lewis smirked. “It’s just some bugs…”

Simone

Character Info
Lewis got a glare from Simone, “God damn it Lewis don’t you ‘it’s just a bug’ me!” The phoenix was shaking on the chair as she attempted to get even farther away from the crickets, choosing to climb on top of the dresser nearby. “You know I don’t like bugs!” She yelled at her husband who was relishing this moment. “Lewis Terrowin YOU GET THEM OUT OF THIS ROOM!”

“Mommy! They are family, you can’t put family outside!” The distraught Alshaya was yelling back at her mother and Simone looked conflicted.

“Mira can’t have fish inside so you can’t have slugs either! Or crickets!” Simone wasn’t trying to yell at her daughter but the crickets got closer to her and she panicked slipping and falling off the other side of the dresser. “LEWIS! THIS IS NOT A REPEAT OF THE CENTIPEDE INCIDENT!” She yelled at Lewis. “I can’t literally hear you laughing at me.”

Alshaya crossed her arms, “Let’s have a vote.” She put her hand up, “All those who want Mommy to sleep outside instead of the slugs say I.” Shaya took Lewis’s wrist and put his wrist up and looked at Xeik. “Uncle Xeik! You speak for all of nature! We shouldn’t have birds inside!!!!”

Dusk

Character Info
Lewis started to laugh as the whole situation spiraled out of control. Alshaya was trying to call the shots and making arguments in her favor.

“Well, you know,” Xeik said with a slight smile of his own, “Wood nymphs aren’t supposed to be indoors either.”

Alshaya’s eyes got wide. “W-what!? But that’s not…” She pouted and started to sniffle. “DADDY PLEASE DON’T KICK ME OUT OF THE HOUSE. I’M SORRY! I’LL EVEN LET MOMMA COME BACK!”

That got more laughs from everyone except Simome, who was still panicking over the bugs. Lewis and Xeik took care of the bugs Everett walked in at one point and made a remark about how Alshaya lost her bugs, which earned him a hard right hook from his sister. They were lucky that Xeik was already on hand…

Once it was all settled, Alshaya and Lewis sat down with some tea while Simone went to take a bath to calm down. “Wow, I didn’t know Momma was so scared of bugs.”

“Well, she is,” Lewis said with a smirk. “It’s probably best if you keep your nature hospital outside from now on.”

“Oh…well…” Alshaya looked a little concerned. “I might…need to relocate the newts then…”

Lewis gave her a look. “The…newts?”

Simone’s scream rang through the halls moments later. “LEEEEEWWWWWWWWIIIIISSSSSSSSSSS!!!”

Simone

Character Info
The Drama Queen Begins

(This takes place when Alshaya and Everett are 3)

“MASTER LEWIS!” Sylva yelled from the kitchen. “LADY SIMONE! We found her!”

Shaya was three and could only go outside with the butlers or with the older siblings. She had managed to get out of Lucas and Ezili’s sight. Now she was in the kitchen pillaging through all the baskets of vegetables. Food was everywhere! She was tossing it around.

“Rette can you help me?” Everett got down on his hands and knees while his sister got on his back. The little girl started to move jars around and some fell. “What do you think he eats?”

“…The yellow stuff on the stick,” Everett yelled excitedly.

“Dissssss?” Alshaya pulled some corn out of a taller basket and showed it to him.

“Yessss!” Everett got excited as Alshaya got down and they went to the corner where a small deer was. “Here you go!”

“Yeah! Eat! Eat!”

Dusk

Character Info
Lewis and Simone entered the kitchen and immediately noticed the disaster area. It didn’t take them long to find Lila and Everett in the mess, and the two each had an ear of corn held out. It was none other than a fawn, which was surprisingly eating the corn from their hands.

“How…did they even-” Lewis started.

“‘Shaya found him and brought him in! It was cold outside so we took him in!” Everett said.

“Dummy, it’s a girl baby deer,” Alshaya said as she looked at Simone. “Momma…why you look mad?”

Lewis took a deep breath, “Alshaya…I think it’s nice that you want to be…kind to the fawn, but-”

“What that mean?” Everett asked.

“Fawn? It’s a baby deer,” Lewis stated.

“But why is it called a fawn?” the inquisitive boy asked.

“Because…it just is…” Lewis said, his eye twitching.

“Oh, ok…”

Simone

Character Info
“Do you know how worried we were about you? You got away from your brother and sister…” Simone crossed her arms and tapped her foot. “You scare us when you do things like this.”

Shaya stood up and crossed her arms and started to tap her foot back. “Oh yeah? Well you scare me when you and daddy wrestle in bed.”

Simone got bright red and looked at her husband, “LEWIS!”

Lewis looked at Shaya and avoided the comment for now. “Fawns belong outside.”

Shaya got a very stubborn Simone pout on her face, “Listen here… LEW… LEWIS! My baby belongs inside with YOUR babies.”

Dusk

Character Info
The audacity of the drama queen was not lost on Simone as she stifled a laugh. They couldn’t let the girl know she was adorable and funny in the moment; if they did, it was all over for the future. Lewis put on a serious face, which wasn’t hard to do for him, and glared at Alshaya.

“To your room, now. You’re grounded.” The words seemed to hang in the air for a moment as Alshaya processed what she had just heard.

“W-WHAT!? YOU CAN’T GROUND ME! THAT’S A WAR CRIME!” Alshaya said in a sudden outburst. The two parents had no idea where the deviant had even learned the term.

“It’s only going to get worse, isn’t it?” Lewis asked Simone.

“Without question,” she responded, the two looking back to the stubborn girl. “The joys of parenthood…”

The Household Incident

Angela and Xeik found themselves walking down the streets of Adeluna in the late afternoon. The two had taken the day to attend a rather unique conference on the delicate subject of the Avian Migratory Paths of the Onnen variety. There had been a few new studies that had proven that the Onnen birds had started to affect natural ecosystems and alter them in unforeseen ways. The reality of it, though, had much longer term effects.

You see, if the-

Xeik stopped dead in the middle of the sidewalk. “Wait a moment.” He took three steps back, and looked into the window of the two story home that they had just passed. The interior was a modest design, with a roaring fire at the hearth illuminating the gorgeous red leather sofa and chair set. The mahogany table was laid out with toys for a young child and a variety of snack foods. The family inside seemed happy, the children giggling with glee and the parents laughing along without a care in the world.

The father was a handsome man, with sandy blonde hair and silver-green eyes. He seemed tired from the circles under his eyes, but happy as evident to the laugh lines on his face. The only thing that looked a little odd on the man was the ridiculous handlebar mustache.

Oh, and it was Lewis.

“WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?” Xeik yelled, throwing up his hands.