Roleplay Forums > Onnen > Fulani, Lake Country > Benin, Grand Capital of Fulani > Terrowin Shenanigans; A Compellation [P/R]
Dusk

Character Info
Name: Lewis Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Ex-Assassin
Silver: 5996
Xeik looked at Simone with a serious face for a moment. “Wait…that…that’s it?” His serious tone faded and he started to laugh. “That’s the problem?” Still laughing, he walked to the door, and opened it. “Lewis…get in here…” Lewis was confused at the whole situation, and came in.

“What exactly is so funny?” Lewis demanded.

“You two. For as much as you communicate, you two sometimes make it so difficult…” He was still chuckling. “Lewis…I’m going to put this in words that you would use. Fuck your wife.” The vulgerness of it was definitely not Xeik’s style, but it got the point across the same.

“I’m sorry, what?” Lewis looked at Simone. “But I can’t…I’ll hurt the bab-”

“There’s no risk to the babies,” Xeik stated, pulling out a small notebook. “Most average positions are acceptable as well, though for comfort reasons I would not recommend Simone be on her stomach. In addition,” he held up his hand when Lewis started to talk. “Ah…no. In addition, it is also recommended that you at least-”

“But Xeik…”

Xeik sighed, “No buts. It’s science. It’s fine. It’s natural…just be safe about it? She’s allowed to move around too. Walking is good for her…”

Lewis crossed his arms, “Fine…”

Simone smiled, “YES! XEIK, OUT NOW!”

“Hold your horses, Simone,” Xeik said. “Sex is okay, BUT…Lady Angela gave me a list of things you can’t do.” He produced a parchment, and unfurled it. By the time it finished, it had hit the ground. “First and foremost…no stabbing each other.” He glanced over at them. “You can survive…the babies can’t. Next, while technically not a problem, no sex over corpses…”

Simone

Character Info
Name: Simone Terrowin
Class: Songstress/Novel Writer
Silver: 13883
Waving his hand Xeik finished reading the list and the more he had read the redder his face had gotten. “That’s it… That’s all… Angela had written.”

“…But he can still spank me and pull my hair right?” Simone pulled Xeik closer yelling at him. Man, this woman was desperate.

“Ye-yes,” Xeik flushed and ran out of the room but not before the ear-shattering.

“LEWIS, GET OVER HERE!” A thud happening.

“Not on your stomach!” Lewis screaming. “Get up!”

“GIVE IN TO ME!”

“I’m giving in! I’m giving in!”

Dusk

Character Info
Beach Date

[after getting Teagan in timeline]

The sun was high in the sky, pelting down on the Koskaan beach. Lewis and Simone were sunbathing, though this time with clothes as they had guests. Xeik and Mia had decided to join them on this fun little date. It was meant to be a relaxing day away from all the kids.

Which, for Lewis and Simone, was a very difficult thing to do. They loved their children so much, but they knew that they needed some time away…

Lewis was wearing shorts and nothing else, laying back on a towel next to his lovely wife, Simone. To his side was a small icebox filled with treats for later. Fruits, cookies, and even some homemade ice cream!

“Enjoying the weather?” Lewis asked.

Xeik and Mia had just come back from swimming. “This was a great idea Lewis! I really did need to get out of the office. My eyes feel a thousand times better already!”

Simone

Character Info
Simone barely qualified as having clothes. She had on a black bikini with dark blue accents. There was even a little pendant of sapphire in the middle that shimmered and danced. Her hair was braided into an updo that wouldn’t come undone if Lewis threw her in the water. Though he promised he wouldn’t do so in the lake.

Mia was in a deep green bikini that was plain and honestly, she didn’t need any help with accents considering the glares she got from Simone when she even so much as dared to stretch. Mia understood from Ayaa so that led the werewolf to flop around on Xeik once in a while. Giving him the pout look from the glare she was receiving from Simone.

“Hey~” Simone took some raspberries and fed Lewis some slowly. He was nibbling on her fingers which caused her to giggle.

Mia looked at the berries then Xeik as she took them and smashed them into his lips causing a mess. Mone took notice of how Mia was still trying to mimic the affection and that was when a devious plan spanned.

My dear Lewis, I dare say I have an idea for a prank.

Dusk

Character Info
Xeik looked a little confused at Mia when she smashed raspberries into his face, and looked over to see that Lewis was chewing on his. He never really understood how the two could make everything seem so elegant and graceful. At the same time, though, he never really would either. Their resonance let them do some very unique things due to their constant communication and awareness of each other.

Lewis smirked, his eyes locking with Simone’s. Oh? A few images flashed through his mind, and his lips twisted into a devious smile. I like… He reached over into the ice box, and produced a cookie. It was an experiment that Silva had made…a maple cookie.

“My dear…” Lewis said as he rolled over, delicately putting it to Simone’s lips. Simone lightly bit into it, running her tongue across the piece in her mouth before uttering a low moan of satisfaction as the taste washed across her senses.

“Mmm, it’s quite good…” Her voice was low and sultry, giving Lewis these ‘fuck me please’ eyes. He smirked, and fed her the rest of the cookie, crumbs and all. To finish it off, she nibbled at his fingertips, sucking the tip of his finger gently. “I’ll have to ask Silva for the recipe…”

Simone

Character Info
The hair on Mia’s body started to stand straight up as she got goosebumps watching the two of them. How the hell did they manage to make everything sexual? Mia was convinced if Simone could have kids they would have a lot of them. Taking a cookie she opened her mouth to signify to Xeik that she would be feeding him then she smashed the cookie into his lips as she took him by the shoulders to apply the force.

Simone was dying of laughter on the insider but outwardly she was focused on Lewis. She got some of the ice cream out and gently took a spoonful offering it up to Lewis. “Don’t eat it too fast my love,” she lovingly put the spoon to his mouth as he took it. “Oh~ You are so messy,” she leaned in and licked some off the side of his mouth.

“Simone~ You are embarrassing me,” Lewis said with a cheeky smile teasing her.

“If you weren’t such a messy eater I wouldn’t have to clean up after you~” She gave him another spoonful of the ice cream.

Dusk

Character Info
Xeik was caught off guard when Mia more or less tried to choke him out with a maple cookie. Crumbs and chunks of the cookie went everywhere, coating his chest. By the time he realized what was happening, Simone had already started to feed Lewis with ice cream. Mia was already on it, and just as Xeik managed to get the cookie off of him, Mia shoved a spoonful of ice cream into his mouth.

The healer barely had a chance to gulp it down before another one was in his mouth. The third spoon was the limit, though, and suddenly he fell back, wincing as brainfreeze kicked in. Mia jumped onto his chest, and happily started to lick his face, almost like a dog happy to see her owner.

Lewis was barely holding back his laughter, but there was still more that he could add to this prank. He pushed back against Simone, flipping their positions, and stole the spoon, feeding her some of the sweet ice cream. Only this time, he let it melt a little, knowing full well what he was doing. As he delicately brought it to her lips, a small stream fell down to her breasts/

“Oh…let me get that…” Lewis smirked, making sure to give Xeik and Mia the full show as his tongue danced across her cleavage to pick up the split ice cream.

Simone

Character Info
Mia looked at Simone and then down at the bowl of ice cream. There was a determined look on her face as she took the whole bowl and dumped it on her chest. She jumped as it was cold and finally Simone just started to laugh.

“Okay, you two that’s enough!” Xeik yelled at them and now both Lewis and Simone were laughing so hard.

“That was so incredibly fun~” Simone said but not before Lewis started to wrestle with her. “Oh no! Not again!” Simone laughed and tried to fight back against him. “You can’t just start a fight without telling me.”

“All is fair in love and war,” Lewis smirked as he pinned her down and she struggled against him.

Dusk

Character Info
Xeik was grumbling as the two started to wrestle, practically ignoring anything else he could say. “You two are impossible to deal with sometimes…” The healer sighed, and stood up. He was still covered in ice cream and cookie crumbs. “Mia…help me wash this off in the lake water…” He smiled. “Maybe we can play some in the water again.” He held out his hand to help her up.

Despite all of the shenanigans that had occurred, he still loved his wife dearly. The two of them just could not pull off sexy eating, though…mostly it was Mia’s over enthusiastic tendencies of taking everything too far. He smiled, though. There were plenty of other things the two could do that were special to them…

Like swimming in lakes. At that thought, Xeik sighed. Great. Now I’m thinking like them too…I can’t go that low…

Simone

Character Info
Addition

Alongside their masterwork project, Simone and Lewis had also added on another floor to their castle. Extra rooms for everyone and they expanded on the library. There was now a dedicated craft room for the children that overlook the gardens. Above Lewis and Simone’s bedroom with a spiraling staircase from their room to it was a huge closet with a side room that featured jewels and jewelry. It housed all of Simone’s dresses, shoes, and anything else she had for adornments. There was a little space for Lewis to keep his fancy things but he had declined any real big space for it.

There was also a large entertainment space for adults with another well-stocked bar. It had darts, billiards, and even a poker table though there were rules posted. Raile and Angelette were not allowed to play poker under any circumstances. There was also a betting board and room for more games.

Right now Lewis was showing Xeik around their new addition. He was showing him all the new kid rooms and each theme. “Of course the nurseries will stay on our floor near us,” Simone chimed in as they came to their room.

“Lewis is pretty proud of this. This was his must-have for the new castle design.” She opened the door to their room and took them up the spiral staircase.

There were mirrors, dresses of all kinds, shoes on display, a huge vanity full of makeup and silver brushes, and other tools. It was luxurious. Simone opened one of the doors and there were huge jewelry boxes and the prettiest of the jewelry was on display in velvet-lined boxes.