Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Throat of the Moon > Apoy Island > Shenanigans: The Younger Years [P/R]
Dusk

Character Info
Name: Lewis Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Ex-Assassin
Silver: 5996
Separation Anxiety

“YOU’RE SUCH AN ASSHOLE!?” Simone screamed as she threw a book in his direction. Countless times he had just waltzed in to her room without any warning, and this, like some of the past times, had been when she was changing. So, stark naked, she started screaming at him and throwing anything and everything she could find.

Sure, they had already seen each other naked. But that wasn’t the problem. No, the problem today was that he gave her zero personal space. And Simone snapped because of all of it.

“WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?” Lewis yelled, dodging another book. This girl was absolutely maddening. She was the only one who could get a consistent rise out of him like this. It didn’t help that she was so god damned beautiful.

What did I just thi-

A book slammed square into his face, and he reeled. At once, the fury took over, and he was across the room in a flash, pinning her to the wall, her arms above her head. His face was mere inches away from hers, and both of them were staring at each other with semi-shocked expressions.

Lewis could feel his heartbeat. Could feel her heartbeat. The heat between them. Her lips stood out to him. Her eyes. He wanted…

What the fuck is wrong with me?

All he wanted to do was take her now. She was helpless, and more so, he could feel that she was excited by this. But…

Lewis let her go, and slammed the door behind him.

“Disgusting…” He slammed his fist into the stone wall. I’m disgusting…

Simone

Character Info
Name: Simone Terrowin
Class: Songstress/Novel Writer
Silver: 13883
It pissed her off to no end that Lewis had been absolutely adamant that she wasn’t allowed to see him naked but CONSTANTLY he walked in on her like it was nothing. At least she had her chastity unlike this whore visiting scoundrel. She had heard about brothels before and she knew they were places men went to release steam and sure Lewis was definitely stressed with his line of work.

But for the love of God did he have to be such a prick even when his dick was wet?

“YOU ARE WHAT’S WRONG WITH ME!” She threw the book and hit him right in the face. Excellent aim Mone! That will teach this dick!.

Except that lead to this new current problem. Lewis was pinning her naked form to the wall basically towering over her and she liked it. WHY DID SHE LIKE IT?! What the hell was wrong with her. Holy shit was she was psychopath too?

“Oh fuck, I think I waited too long to have my first kiss,” she lamented as she threw herself on the bed. This was completely bad. He kidnapped her! He was an asshole to her on a regular basis. Why the hell did she feel like this with him?!

She threw on a nightgown and threw open her bedroom door before practically kicking his in. “LEWIS DUSK!” She pointed her finger at him. “You need to go visit your whores because YOU ARE OUT OF LINE WITH ME! You don’t get to do that with me just cause you feel like it!” She yelled with a blush. “AND DON’T THINK I LIKED IT CAUSE I DIDN’T!” Except he totally knew she did.

She slammed his bedroom door and then slammed her own shut.

Dusk

Character Info
Lewis stared blankly as the door slammed open with Simone spouting off that he needed to go visit a brothel. Except that he barely recognized the words she was saying. Despite wearing a nightgown, all he could see was her naked form as she yelled. And her lips. And her eyes. And…

The door slammed behind her, and all he could think about was her. It was absolutely maddening. Infuriating. She was pissing him off. And getting a rise out of him. But why…

He walked out of his room and to hers, but as he tried to press against the door, realized it was locked. A locked door had never stopped Lewis. Normally he would simply pick it. It would take seconds at his level. But something about the fact that Simone had locked the door in his tower pissed him off.

So he kicked the door in.

It came clean off the hinges, and Lewis barged in. “HOW DARE YOU LOCK THE DOOR IN MY TOWER!” He looked her dead in in the eye. “You waltz into my room and make these childish demands as if you’re the one with power. Remember your place…” He trailed off, realizing that he was staring at her again.

“Fuck you, Lewis,” Simone said, strutting up to him.

“No, fuck you…” Lewis glared down at her, his face inches from hers.

Simone’s face moved closer…

Lewis leaned in, and kissed her. It didn’t take long for the nightgown to get torn off alongside Lewis’ own clothes. Simone was thrown on the bed, and within moments the two were making animalistic sounds as they tried to ravage each other, each fighting for the upper hand in the moment.

It only lasted thirty minutes before both of them tired out. That, and Lewis had a job to do. When he looked back, though, he realized something about Simone was…off. In the moment, she had enjoyed it. He could at least tell that much, but now…as she stared back at him, she seemed in pain. She sat up and winced, and suddenly she seemed much more tired than he was.

“I’ll…call up a healer…” Lewis looked away.

Simone

Character Info
She had lost so much to Lewis at that moment and she had little doubt that he even realized how rough he had been with her. It was partially her fault for fighting back with such force. I’m such an idiot… I clearly wanted it and yet I fought him as my life depended on it. It was so stupid.

She laid there curled up and didn’t say anything to him. How could she? She was on the verge of tears and she didn’t want him to see that side of her. She got dressed enough for the healer to see her after Lewis left.

The healer bunched his eyebrows together. “He can’t be this rough with you.” It was almost like he had beaten her up and forced her but according to Simone, she was a willing participant. The healer got her some salves and helped her back up into her bed. Someone had to help the girl up. “Jack get a work order for the door.” The apprentice potions maker looked at Simone and nodded. “And something for pain.”

Once Lewis arrived back in the tower the healer stopped him. “You did a lot of damage Master Lewis.” It was important he understood that. “Do you have any idea how many girls are traumatized by having intercourse that rough the first time? They’ve killed themselves or worse. She’s in a lot of pain but I’ve given her salves for the bruising and requested the potion master to make her pain killers. Try not to break her after this.” He wasn’t trying to be rude with Lewis but he hardly understood what he had done to the girl. “She also won’t talk anymore. It might take her a bit to come back around. I’m not sure what’s bothering her. It’s not my problem though.” He didn’t have to live with her.

Mone laid in her bed with the blankets over and the salve not too far from her. It didn’t even look like she had even used it yet.

Dusk

Character Info
Lewis was surprised at how much damage he had actually done. The healer was concerned for Simone’s safety, and briefly Lewis wondered if he should just kill her to reset her, but a part of him didn’t want to have to go through all of this again with her. No, better to keep her alive and learn…

“Fine…” He showed no expression on his face as he started to walk into the room. He opened the door, and stepped halfway through. When he saw her covered in a blanket and hunched, he let out a heavy sigh, and lightly knocked as he entered the room. “Do you…need help applying the salve?” He barely wanted to get near her.

The times he had fucked other women int he brothels held nothing clsoe to the time he had with her. The raw emotion that had flooded his system, the endorphins and other stupid checlicals that made him feel like it was heaven…the adrenaline rush that made him feel invincible.

He hated it. Absolutely despised it. Emotions were worthless, and feeling them was only a hindrance.

Yet, when he saw her, something welled up inside of him. Something…raw and powerful. And so he pushed it down.

Simone didn’t look his way, but as if to answer his question, she moved the blanket to reveal her body to him. Taking that as an invitation, Lewis walked over and started to carefully apply the salve to her broken skin. She shivered and made small whimpers as the salve touched her skin.

“Roll over.”

Simone did as instructed, and Lewis carefully applied the slave across her whole body. Everywhere that had been scratched and bruised was tended to. The healer was right, he had been far too rough with her. It was his lack of inexperience that had caused this. The brothel had only ever been for stress relief…

If this happened again, he would need to be better. To know better.

I don’t want this, though. Of course he didn’t want it. The emotions were far too much for him to handle. So, he would train his mind first to stave off this temptation with Simone…and train his body, just in case he gave in…

Simone

Character Info
It took a week for her to come around and start speaking again. It was short answers and she was unusually obedient with him but it wasn’t her being scared. That was perhaps the most peculiar part for Lewis. It wasn’t something he was familiar with.

Still, he left her alone, and since she had simply holed herself up in her room he would bring her stuff. He didn’t need her starving, her bored, or any of that. He didn’t care about her, just didn’t need her dead corpse coming back. At least that was what he told himself.

He had already started to go to the brothel to get himself under control. He was going more frequently because he didn’t trust himself around Simone. The look she had in her eyes gave him a feeling of guilt, not that he would admit that’s what it was.

However, the more Simone thought about the welling feelings she knew she had… The more depressed she got about it. Which caused her to push the food away from her after two bites. She left the food outside her door and just laid in bed with her books. At least her books never hurt her nor did they confuse her as Lewis did.

It was now two days into her practically starving herself despite Lewis bringing her breakfast, lunch, and even dinner.

Dusk

Character Info
Lewis put the soup down on her side table, and sat down. This time, he wasn’t going to take no for an answer. She needed to eat, and if she didn’t, he’d force her to.

Of course, the moment he had entered the room (with at least a halfhearted knock), she had turned away and ignored his presence.

“Eat,” Lewis demanded, crossing his arms. “I’m not leaving till you do.”

Simone didn’t make any motion to move, and merely turned the page of her book. Lewis glared at her, but of course she couldn’t see it.

“I said, eat. Now.”

Nothing. Another page flip.

“Damn it, girl,” he stood up and grabbed the book out of her hands. Instead of reacting to it normally, she pouted, and crossed her arms, still refusing to look at Lewis.

Without thinking, Lewis grabbed her shoulder and forced her on her back, and finally she looked at him. Their eyes met, and neither one of them moved.

“E-eat…” Lewis said finally. “,..you need food…”

Simone

Character Info
It was weird that Lewis even had a gentle side to him. It was giving her goosebumps and made her even more stubborn that he was being this way. If he had just been an asshole the whole time she might have snapped out of it a bit sooner.

“You need food. You look like shit. I didn’t think you could get any more stick thin but you proved me wrong,” the whole time she had that pathetic puffed-out pout on her face.

“Besides, if I starve myself it just means you’ll be rid of me sooner!” She was frustrated with him but one extra blank look at her and Lewis shoved bread in her mouth.

“Don’t be a fucking idiot,” Lewis let out a sigh. “You are entirely responsible for how I look right now.”

She was chewing the bread and swallowed, “WELL EXCUSE ME MR. LEWIS ‘FUCKED SIMONE UNTIL SHE PASSED OUT’ DUSK.”

“Did… You really pass out?”

“YOU BANGED MY HEAD INTO THE WALL!” Simone yelled.

“Oh… I did?” Lewis looked a bit shocked for a second and got a nod out of Simone. “Oops.”

“I don’t even know how it ended!” She yelled at him. “You made my first time suck!” She kept yelling. “HOW ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE UP FOR IT!”

Dusk

Character Info
Lewis stared down at her for a moment as she finished chewing. The moment he was sure that she had swallowed her food, he leaned down and kissed her. “I guess…make a better memory out of it…” He gave her a look. “After you fucking eat.”

Lewis shut the door behind him. She had passed out again, but this time he had made sure to be more gentle. If anything, she was exhausted from the lack of food and then the sex right after. It wasn’t as intense and passionate as the first time, but it was far from the emotionless stress relief he received when he went to the brothels.

What the hell is wrong with me…I need to stay away from her, yet all she does is draw me back in.

Lucky for him, he had a job to do…

It was an easy job. Eliminate the target. There wasn’t even a strict time table. Just ‘by dawn.’ So, within a few hours, he had the job…mostly complete.

His target was hanging upside down, crying out in agony as the wounds across his body bled out slowly. Lewis was walking around him with a sullen look across his face.

“I just don’t get it…” He brought his dagger to the target’s chin, drawing a bit of blood. “She drives me insane. I can’t stay away…she brings up all these stupid, useless emotions in me. Makes me feel completely off. I think my edge is slipping…”

The tied up man cried, screaming for help.

“I dunno…have you ever met a woman like that? Is this…normal?” Lewis sighed as the man merely whimpered and fought against his restraints, crying. “Yeah…thought so…” Without another word, the assassin ended the man’s life, completing the contract.

Simone

Character Info
Time skip to post dream dive after Angela’s

It was so weird. After going to see the goddess Lewis treated her differently. It put her on the defense. That tension they had after she woke up after that awful nightmare. The sex, which just thinking about made her blush.

So that was what sex actually is. At least… between lovers.

The sex between her and Lewis before going to Angela’s was normally because they had been screaming at each other. One of them normally initiated it. Always in her bedroom or really anywhere but his bedroom. He even pinned her down in the library! How no one had actually paid any attention was beyond her and that time made her especially mad at him. Which just led to more fucking in their common room once they got back because she had cornered him to call him a pig.

“LEWIS! What if they saw my butt! WHAT IF THEY SAW MY CHEST!” Not that he had taken off her clothes… Turns out Lewis knew how to fuck without ripping her clothes off. He just liked doing it. Which just infuriated her more once she thought about it.

“Do you want me to kill them? We could kill them together,” Lewis held out his arms as Simone started to poke his chest and corner him against one of the common room walls. “We could make it a date even!!!”

“Lewis Dusk!” She slapped him across his face. “You are a fucking pig!” The moment it left her lips she looked more like a scared rabbit as he picked her up and slammed her into the wall.

Yup, that was normally how it went before the trip to Lady Angela’s.

Now… Lewis was avoiding her after the one time in his bedroom. They had slept in his bed. They were still sleeping in his bed because he had kicked in her door and the temple help hadn’t fixed it yet… It was the third time he had done it and they didn’t want to waste the effort just for him to do it again.

Though…. Lewis still was awkward about it. These weird feelings he was giving her and how much they were welling up were special and now she had to handle it. So… Simone took things into her own hands.

This time she slammed open his door stormed in, with her little nightgown, climbed up onto the bed, and sat on his chest looking down at him with the most disapproving face she could muster. “What did I do for you to avoid touching me?”

He said he stopped going to the brothel. Why didn’t he want to touch her? “Is it cause I’m flat-chested?!” She started to pull at his face.