Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Throat of the Moon > Apoy Island > Shenanigans: The Younger Years [P/R]
Dusk

Character Info
Name: Lewis Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Ex-Assassin
Silver: 5996
Lewis was having a very, very strange day. His job was given to him by a strange contact, one that immediately set off red flags. But, he wasn;t one to turn down a hit just for any old reason, and found himself tailing a stranger. It was all too easy, though. The target did everything they possibly could gave wrong, and in the end they were eliminated with a swift slash to the throat down a back alley.

It was a textbook case on how everything could go absolutely perfect. Except that a job never went that perfect. There were always complications, even if only minor. It was too perfect. Almost as if it was staged. But…nothing came of it. Lewis took his time going back to Lord Raith’s realm, and when he got back to his tower, he noticed that Simone and Snowball were missing.

“I give him one task,” Lewis muttered as he went down to the library. Where else would she be?

“Ahem,” Lewis said as he approached the later, his arms crossed. It was almost comical how the emotionless, deadpan assassin was acting in order to get Simone’s attention. It even got a look from the librarian, who had known Lewis to be…abrasive.

Simone

Character Info
Name: Simone Terrowin
Class: Songstress/Novel Writer
Silver: 13883
Ahem

Then the foot tapping.

Simone sheepishly looked down to see her boyfriend’s face and she gave him a smile trying to get out of it. “Oh… Is it that time already?”

Snowball was angrily hopping and tugging at her hair. “But.” Simone made a face before she decided to slide down the ladder. It was a quick way down but one wrong move and Lewis was catching her in his arms.

“Heh,” she gave him another sheepish look. “I promise I didn’t mean to stay out all day. I was looking for the books you told me to find.” She held them out to him once he put her down.

Snowball immediately went on a rant telling on her. She had not only missed breakfast but also lunch… and now it was close to dinner. She had no idea what the bird was telling on her about but he was angry. “Snowball, this is a library.”

Snowball hopped onto Lewis and glared at Simone as if saying… Okay and? She was in serious trouble and let out a groan. “I promise I didn’t mean to. You know how I get.”

“Aw… Lewis and his little girlfriend~” Someone in the library said and it made Simone blushed before tucking her hair behind her ear. There was a woman there though with an eyepatch. She was watching the situation carefully.

Dusk

Character Info
Snowball went on his rant about how Simone failed to take care of herself throughout the day, and Lewis nodded along and even made comments after every few tweets from the bird.

“I see,” Lewis said as he glared at the girl. “And I take it she ignored you when you told her?” Snowball made another chirp. “Right.” The assassin crossed his arms yet again and sighed. “Let’s just get you back to the tower and get you something to eat.” He turned to leave, but there was someone else in the library, a woman that he did not recognize. At least, not at first.

The woman had silver hair that matched Lewis’, flowing down to her shoulders. To keep it in place, she had a neat little red bow that matched her crimson eye that was leering at Simone. When Lewis moved in front of Simone, her face changed from jealousy to happiness.

“Oh LewLew! Did you miss me?” she said as she took a step forward.

“…excuse me? What the fuck did you call me?” It was meant to sound intimidating, but coming from Lewis it was, again, almost comical.

“Did you enjoy my gift?” she asked. “I set it up just for-”

Lewis took Simone’s hand and started to walk past her. “We’re done here. I think I need to request that Lord Riath check with his followers. Obviously this one has a defect…”

Simone

Character Info
Simone blinked a bit at this new woman. She seemed to like Lewis a lot. The way she was glaring at Simone reminded her of the way Lewis got when Jack was around. Only, Lewis had been clear… He didn’t like anyone else in the tower. “Um… Okay. Nice meeting you.” She waved in her own friendly little way before Lewis pulled her along.

“I’m coming, I’m coming.” She looked back at the woman when he said she was defective and nodded. “If you say so, Lewis.” They were holding hands out in the open and once she had caught up to him Lewis no longer dragged her…

He merely led her back to the tower away from everyone else.

The woman held a look on her face. “Damn it, I just missed her didn’t I?” Jack said as he ran in. “Lewis is going to kill me.” He had a tray of food.

“You just missed him… but tell me Jack… Who’s that girl?”

“Oh Ionia… You’re back.” Jack made a face since this woman was just as crazy as Lewis tended to be. “That’s Simone… and she really needs a new boyfriend.” After checking around the temple Ionia didn’t discover much about the girl. Lewis had brought her here tied up and kept her in his living quarters. It was only recently that Lewis even trusted her to even be on her own… It was also known that they were exclusive to each other… Something that made her upset.

Ionia went up to the tower and found Lewis’s room. How shoved up his ass was this girl? She knocked and there was a muffled noise. A gasp.

Had she interrupted something?

Simone opened the door and her hair was certainly a bit more untamed than before, “Yes? Oh. Lewis! It’s for you!”

“Lewis, I fail to see how this girl fits you?”

Simone perked her head up from the couch as she worked on her embroidery. She was so into what Ionia was saying she pricked her finger, “Ow.”

“See? A simple needle is enough to hurt her,” Ionia sneered but she had no idea about the real Simone.

Dusk

Character Info
Lewis took Simone back to the tower, and took a few minutes to chastise her on her lack of self care. This, as usual for the two, turned into a fun romp in the couch in the common area of the tower. The assassin had her pinned down beneath him, their clothes scattered across the floor.

"Are you-"

There was a knock on the door, and at once Lewis rolled off of her, hissing at the interruption. Simone didn't seem happy either.

"Why did you stop?" She whined.

"Door…"

Simone looked at the door with disappointment, and rolled out of bed, throwing clothes on haphazardly. She opened it, and lit up. It was a different visitor than usual, and she walked back over to the couch and pretended to busy herself with embroidery.

Lewis had already thrown his own clothes on and glared as Ionia walked in. She was looked around as if she were trying to ascertain what they had been up to.

When Simone hurt herself, Lewis was hoevering over her in an instant, looking at her finger. "You need to be more careful." He was practically ignoring Ionia at this point.

"What…what does she have that I don't?" Again, she was vying for Lewis' attention.

"Why are you still here?" Lewis asked, finally noticing her. "Don't you have anything better to do than bother us?"

Simone

Character Info
Teenagers had a crazy amount of energy and Simone and Lewis were no different. They had nothing better to do even when Simone had the books. Instead, she had chosen to start things with Lewis and Lewis had responded to her.

“I’m sorry, I’ll try…” She gave Lewis a cute little smile.

Ionia had spotted a part of Simone’s ‘outfit’ as Simone blushed and moved it under something. “So? You don’t notice me but you notice the spoiled princess? Where the hell did you even find her?”

“In the wood?” Simone spoke up.

Ionia looked at her and then looked at Lewis, “She was a job wasn’t she?”

“A job? Lewis said he was keeping me until he knew what to do with me.” Simone shrugged. It was something Lewis had the tendency to forget now.

“Look at her Lewis… Her body isn’t that mature at all!” Ionia gestured to her own. “Isn’t this better?”

Simone got a look on her face before she got up. “Get out,” the little princess had heard enough as she came over and start to shove Ionia out the door. “OUT. OUT. OUT.” She gave Ionia a real good shove as she fell on her butt. “Don’t you ever comment on my bust ever again!” Even Lewis knew that was a sore topic for Simone…

“What?” Ionia had a surprised look on her face as Simone slammed the door on Ionia and locked it.

“HMPH,” Simone crossed her arms and turned her back to the door. “Undress now!” Her voice made it to Ionia’s ears. “I’ll show her!” She actually sounded really cute angry and jealous. Something Lewis didn’t get to hear often.

Dusk

Character Info
Ionia was shocked at what had just occurred. This woman…no, this tiny girl dared to push the great assassin Ionia out of her beloved's room. The audacity of that Simone…

While the woman tried to come to grips on what happened, she heard a rather loud crash come from the other room, and her eyes widened. That bitch was having her way with her Lewis, and that was unacceptable. The fact that she could hear it was not making the situation any better.

"That whore has to go. I have to do it if Lewis is to be mine .."

Lewis looked up at Simone as she collapsed off to his side panting. After being insulted by Ionia, she seemed fired up and had to take out that anger somehow. It was downright rare for Simone to take the lead, but when she did it was full speed ahead until she was done.

The assassin was tired out after the second round. Not only had he worked, but they had fucked twice that day already, and Lewis was not one to sleep. Simone snuggled up to him, and smiled as she whispered it was okay to sleep.

Soon, Lewis drifted off ..

The next day, Lewis was off. He had taken the day to do more research into Simone's curse. So after breakfast (and other things), Lewis and Simone made their way back to the library.

"Don't leave…got it?"

Simone

Character Info
Simone was once again looking super cute. If anything a lot of the boys Lewis’s age envied him as they watched Simone walk with him hand in hand. A cute little ribbon in her hair and the dress was also just as cute. Even some of the other assassins had stopped to watch until Lewis gave them a look.

“Got it,” Simone bounded off for her section of the library. She never asked what Lewis was researching since he just said it was for a job anyways.

Ionia had been watching and knew where Simone was going. After setting up the ladder with loosening some of the steps she sat back and watched. Gracefully Simone started to climb up to go to her favorite part of the romance section. Lewis hated the raunchy books she pulled from it only because most of the time he ended up reading them too. It was his own fault for grabbing the book to see what she was so into.

Once she reached the upper levels of the ladder though that was when the steps started to come undone and Simone tried to catch herself but ultimately let out a noise as she fell hitting the tables before.

What Ionia couldn’t have foreseen was how durable Simone was.

“Lewis!” One of the assassins who knew him well ran over. “There was an accident. Simone–” He couldn’t get it out before Lewis panicked.

Dusk

Character Info
Lewis has just pulled out a book and started to read up on types of rebirth. When one of his feelow assassin's came running about Simone, he dropped the book immediately and ran.

Simone had fallen and his her head on the table, and was convulsing on the floor, writhing in pain. Blood was pooling on the floor.

Lewis looked back at the assassin who had come to him, and yelled for him to go get help from the infirmary. When he went, Lewis looked down at Simone with cold eyes.

"Ssh…" he pulled out a dagger, and with a swift motion ended her pain. At once, she stopped, and the room filled with the smell of death. Her body started to glow, and a shockwave hit as her body restored itself back to it's original form.

"Where …who?" Simone bolted up in panic. She looked at Lewis with a terrified whimper.

Lewis pulled the pendant off from around his neck and placed it over Simone's head. It glowed softly, and at once Simone grew faint.

"Oh…Lewis… that's strange. I was just…"

"You passed out on the ladder," he responded. "I keep telling you that you need to eat…". He picked her up and cradled her softly. "Let's call it a day…,"

From the shadows, Ionia was watching with wide eyes…

Simone

Character Info
“Oh…” Simone looked exhausted as her arms went around Lewis’s neck. “I’m tired.”

“Then rest,” Lewis pressed his lips to her forehead. “I’m going to take you home and get you something to eat okay?”

Simone nodded and snuggled into him.

“What the fuck?” Ionia spoke and when the other assassin ran back in with Jack they smelled the room and held their noses. Their eyes went to the blood.

“Where did Lewis go?”

“He took her back to the room. It ended up not being that bad of a wound just bleeding a lot,” Ionia had a feeling even if she told them what she saw… They wouldn’t believe her.

So the group ventured back to Lewis’s room and knocked. Lewis was carrying up a tray of food. “What do you want?”

“Can I see Simone? Isn’t she hurt?” Jack was frantic. He really liked Simone and it sounded like a bad wound.

“Only Jack,” Lewis spoke as he opened the door. “She’s in my room resting.”

Ionia paused as she realized Lewis was actively living with her in his space. “Fine,” Jack brought in a kit and Lewis took him up to Simone. She was laying in bed peacefully sleeping. “She doesn’t have any wounds…” Jack looked over Simone and looked up at Lewis. “What did yo–”

“Say anything to anyone and I’ll kill you.” Lewis mouthed to him. Simone looked up and Lewis gave her his best ‘smile’. “How do you feel Simone? Jack says you look fine.”

“I don’t feel like I hit my head…” Simone felt her head.

“You did… I guess you got lucky.” Lewis put the tray of food on her lap. “Now eat.” Looking at Jack he motioned him to leave. “You can go.” Lewis slammed the door on Jack once they were down in the common room.

The next day Simone asked to go to the library and Lewis gave in. He would have to keep a good eye on her. With Lewis being shoved up Simone’s ass Ionia couldn’t do anything more to her… Though it didn’t look like she could. Did Lord Raith know about this?

Mone was quick to climb the ladder this time Snowball was trying each step for her. “I don’t understand you… Why are you doing that?” Simone smirked a bit. “All well…” She got to the top of the ladder and Snowball gave a confirmation tweet to Lewis that the ladder was safe now.

One of the assassins who had seen Simone fell came over to Lewis. “She’s just as lively as ever… Even after her fall.” It was like nothing ever happened.