Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Throat of the Moon > Apoy Island > Shenanigans: The Younger Years [P/R]
Dusk

Character Info
Name: Lewis Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Ex-Assassin
Silver: 5996
Lewis was staring at Simone for a good moment before he realized she asked him a few questions. He nodded slowly, and then tried to speak. “I think I need to see you bent o-, I mean you look amazing,” Lewis said, realizing he wasn’t talking correctly. “And I’ll just gouge out eyes if anyone looks at you.” Simone gave him a look. “Fine…I guess it’s fine for you to wear out. But if anyone makes a move on you, I can’t guarantee they’ll live.”

“I guess that will have to do,” Simone sighed. She smiled.

Lewis walked over to her and looked her up and down. “It’s amazing.” Without missing a beat, he knocked over a vase on the table. It hit the ground, but miraculously didn’t break. “Oh…uh…oops?”

“Wow, you must be impressed,” she said as she leaned down and picked it up.

Lewis started at her butt for as long as she was bent over. It took everything he had not to take more of an advantage than he already had. There would be plenty of time for that later.

“I think…this will work out…well,” Lewis said with an actual smile. “Very…well. I’ll have to commission more to be made.”

That tailor was truly a genius.

Simone

Character Info
Name: Simone Terrowin
Class: Songstress/Novel Writer
Silver: 13883
Lewis took Simone down for breakfast and all the girls were freaking out. “SIMONE YOUR DRESS IS SO CUTE!” Simone spun and showed it off to them.

“Lewis had it made for me,” she gloated as she showed it off. Soon most of the girls had a plain version of the dress Simone had or a variety of it.

Darren and Jack pulled Lewis aside, “You are an absolute fucking genius. Look at all the legs…” The boys were drooling. “And you’ve had a smug look on your face every time Simone’s worn hers.”

“I have a what look?” Lewis asked confused.

“Smug. Like you are so proud of yourself for getting her to wear it.”

“Oh,” Lewis turned his smugness up and smirked. It was really good to be him as his eyes stayed glued to Simone’s butt.

Simone came over to him, “Are you boys having fun?” She snuggled up into Lewis. “Are you ready to go to the library?”

Dusk

Character Info
Lewis did his best to tone the smugness down once Simone came over, and he nodded. “We can go to the library.” He started to walk, and took three steps. In a single motion, he unclipped one of his daggers, and let it fall to the floor. The steel hitting stone made a loud clanging noise, and Lewis took a step to the side.

“Oh, oops. Must have had a loose buckle,” Lewis said. “Can you get that for me?”

Darren nodded, “Su-”

“I meant Simone, dumbass,” Lewis replied, glaring.

“Oh, of course,” Simone said happily, bending over to pick it up.

Lewis got the perfect view, and cherished the moment. Simone handed him the dagger, and smiled.

“Oh,” Darren said with his eyes glistening over. “My boy has grown up so fast…”

Lewis ushered Simone on to the library. If he could get her to bend over again in the library, then maybe they could have a little fun between the isles….

Simone

Character Info
Lewis was good at dropping things and having Simone get them. On more than one occasion he suddenly would pick her up and they would fuck right where they stood. Simone couldn’t understand what was going on with him lately.

For a week straight he was constantly dropping things and Simone would pick it up for him out of habit. She didn’t think anything of it. Sometimes they had sex and sometimes they were just in too public of a place.

“Lewis… You are a fucking genius,” Darren and Jack had noticed what he was doing. It seemed innocent enough at first but the boys caught on pretty quick he was doing it on purpose.

“Hi Lina,” Simone stopped into the infirmary to see one of the apprentices. “I’m worried about Lewis…” She explained to the woman what was happening with his hands and the doctor just stared at her.

“Simone… I don’t know how to tell you this but… He’s doing it on purpose to you.”

“But… why?” Simone blinked at her.

“Think about how short your dress is…”

Simone got bright red before storming out to find Lewis training with Darren, “Lewis Dusk!” Her voice shrieked and it made everyone stop. “You fucking pervert!”

“Oh… She caught on.”

Dusk

Character Info
The Bird Lies

“You’re a dead man,” Lewis said as he marched towards Darren. At once, a flurry of daggers were launched at the older man, nearly pinning him to a wall.

“WHAT THE HELL!?” Darren yelped as he started to run. “Lewis what are you doing!?” It was clear that the assassin was out for blood.

Lewis rushed forward, another dagger in hand as he tried to slash at Darren. Behind him was a floating ball of fluff, Snowball, chirping madly. Whatever the bird was saying seemed to egg Lewis on.

“He did WHAT to her!?” Lewis yelled as he slammed his fist into the wall. His bloodlust was out of control, and it seemed as if nothing could stop him.

“What the hell is that damned bird telling you!?” Darren said as he started to run. LEwis chased after him, keeping at pace with the older man.

“I’LL KILL YOU DARREN!” the assassin roared. Snowball chirped behind him, seemingly smug.

Simone

Character Info
Simone was in the library reading some fancy erotica she found. She was letting out her sighs as she always did reading romance. “Simone!” Jack tore into the library. “Lewis has lost his shit!”

Looking up from her book, “What this time? New acolyte make a comment on me?”

“NO! He’s trying to kill Darren!!!! Snowball is really mad!”

Simone’s eyes got large. Darren was one of their friends that knew better than to say anything about her. “Alright,” she snapped the book shut and went with Jack in a hurry.

“He did WHAT to her?!” Simone heard Lewis yell.

Simone tried to think hard about what Snowball was doing… Then it hit her. “LEWIS WAIT!” She got in front of Lewis before he could launch more daggers and held out her arms to shield Darren. “Please stop! I think you’ve heard incorrectly!” Simone was looking at Snowball with interest. Snowball was now perched on Lewis's shoulder hiding from Simone's gaze.

Dusk

Character Info
Lewis was glaring at Darren, but with Simone in his way he couldn’t possibly do anything without talking it through with her first. The assassin lowered his arms.

“No, I’m pretty sure Snowball said he cornered you in the library and-” Lewis started, but there were sudden tweets and chirps from Snowball that interrupted him. “No, you definitely sa-” More frantic chirps. “I did not mishear you, Snowball. You definitely said that he had his-” Once more, frantic cheeps.

Darren was starting to calm down, and it was slowly dawning on him what had happened. “That lying son of a fluff,” he started, pointing at the bird. “IS THIS ABOUT THE GODSDAMNED BIRDSEED AGAIN!?”

“Bird…seed?” Lewis said, giving Simone a confused look.

Simone

Character Info
Simone put her hands on her hips and was glaring at Snowball. Then she pointed at him and started to shake her finger. That was when a mom voice came out of Snowball, “Snowball! You know better! If you have any more birdseed you ARE going to get TOO fat! You heard from the doctor said! We just had a check-up on you! Did you not tell Lewis?!” She was glaring at the bird.

Lewis had been out on a job so she hadn’t had time to sit down about Snowball’s doctor visit. He had a slight issue with flying around at the moment.

“The doctor said he is too fat,” Simone stomped her foot. “So NO MORE extra bird seed! He’s on a diet! I asked Darren to prune him for me so I could go read!”

Snowball let out a few chirps of defeat as he hid more behind his ‘father’ as it were.

Dusk

Character Info
Lewis looked at Darren, and then at Simone, and then finally took Snowball off his should and held him.

“Oh? So this was a calculated lie? Revenge?” Lewis said with an odd tone. “I would be proud of you, but you involved Simone…and for that, you need to be punished.” There was a menacing undertone in his voice, one that sent shivers down everyone’s spine.

Snowball looked terrified, and chirped quickly with panic.

“What? No. I’m not going to kill you.” Lewis shook his head. The menace in his voice was gone. “Why would I kill you over that? No…you’re going to fly laps around the tower.”

“Wait, so that’s his punishment?” Darren asked. “He almost gets me killed…YOU almost kill me, and that’s all he gets!?”

“I still have the image of you corning my Simone in my mind. I’d thank all of the Gods in the pantheon that you’re still alive at this point…” The malice was back.

“…fine,” Darren replied, defeated.

Simone

Character Info
A New Circle

“I’m going out for a bit while you clean all your weapons,” Simone kissed his cheek. “I got invited to hang out with the other girlfriends of the acolytes! They are doing a knitting circle today! One of them is apparently pregnant and we’re all making her some clothes!”

This was the first time she got invited to anything but everyone knew she was good at knitting. She was proud that she was invited. “My baby clothes are going to be the cutest!” She proclaimed as she ran out of the tower to attend this meeting.

Sophia was her name and Simone thought she was going to be the cutest pregnant woman. She was going to dote on her! She even made patterns for the baby clothes to share with the others!

This went on for a few days before Simone figured something out. She came into his weapon’s room in fury as she tossed her baby clothes and started to get Lewis’s weapons. Even taking his belt and strapping it to her. She was furious.

Snowball was in a panic as he flew to Lewis and chirped away. Simone was losing her shit downstairs. Evident by the slamming.