Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Throat of the Moon > Apoy Island > Shenanigans: The Younger Years [P/R]
Dusk

Character Info
Name: Lewis Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Ex-Assassin
Silver: 5996
Lewis wasn’t entirely sure how to react. Ever since he had dream dived into her mindscape, things had….changed between them. It was impossible to explain everything that had happened in simple way. If anything, simplifying it would make it even harder to explain. As he stared up at her, all he could think of was how cute she looked.

Which, within itself, was a huge problem.

“I…” Lewis glanced away. “What the hell do you even want. I’m trying my best here…” He tried to avoid her gaze. “It’s…not…” It wasn’t because she was flat chested. It was anything but that. He grumbled, and pushed her off of him, and went for the window. “I…need some time to think. I’ll be gone for a few hours…”

Before she could answer, he jumped out of the window, and used his ring to create a gate. Anywhere but here.

Turns out, Elysia was his destination. He wasn’t sure what brought him here, or why. The Goddess’ realm…

“Lady Angela? Why the hell did I end up here?” He sighed, wandering about until he finally found her. It had taken some time to track her down, including talking to several of her acolytes. Finally, he opened the door to her lab, which surprised him.

“I…are you wearing a labcoat?” Lewis had never seen her like this before. “N-nevermind. Lady Angela…I have…questions. I think I’m broken. I’m feeling so much, and I can’t stop it. These stupid human emotions won’t stop confusing me. Even Lord Raith’s…training isn’t helping. All I wanted was power, but now all I can think about is her. I just…I need them to stop so I can start focusing again.”

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895

“LEWIS DUSK!” She hung herself out of the window screaming his name. “YOU WOULD RATHER THROW YOURSELF OUT THE WINDOW THAN DEAL WITH ME?! WHAT THE FUCK?!” She was screaming and throwing a fit but he was already gone. Several windows lit up with candles and she blushed as she blew his candles out. “I don’t know what anyone is talking about. Nope, it was his whore yelling. Definitely not me.” She hid under his blankets.

Angela was working diligently in her land as she marked stuff off and dropped in other ingredients to what she was doing. “I’m sorry who are you?” She looked at Lewis. “And what were you saying I didn’t quite hear you.”

Lewis looked at her pissed off and she started to laugh, “Just kidding.” The goddess found a seat and sat down. “For your information Lewis… I’m a scientist before I’m a goddess and I’m experimenting with rather toxic herbs.” She gave a smile before thinking about what he was saying. “I mean… You are wasting more energy fighting them than you are actually getting used to them. That’s why you can’t focus… That and you are at the peak of youth.”

She shrugged at him. “It’s sort of wired into you to fuck as much as possible no matter who you are. However, I think that only scratches the surface of what you want to ask me about… The other feelings. When we find someone who gives us true purpose we fixate on them. However, if you keep tossing her to the side eventually she’ll get tired of waiting for you. Who knows maybe you’ll go back to the tower and some guy will be taking her with the promise of sex whenever she wants.” She was only joking.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Dusk

Character Info
Lewis stared at the Goddess as she spoke. He was trying to understand her words, as so far her wisdom, though brunt and direct, was usually pretty well on the nose. When she mentioned other guys, though, Lewis lost all train of thought, and immediately grew a scowl on his face. It was one of the few times that his emotions were shown on his face.

“I’ll kill him then,” Lewis said with a sadistic tone. “Strip his skin off, peel away the flesh, and let him suffer as he dies…” He turned around, more or less missing the whole point of the hypothetical situation. “No one touches her but me…” He paused. Was that what this all settled on? What he wanted from this? Perhaps…

“I get it now…she gives me purpose of sorts. A reason to come home. Something to look forward to. I should stop fighting it…” Lewis grinned. “And just kill anyone who dares take that happiness away…” He waved back at Lady Angela. “Thanks, crazy Goddess. I got my answer.” Without waiting for any sort of confirmation, he ran out and immediately came back to the tower.

There was a servant at the door, offering to take any food orders. It was about that time. Simone had answered the door and was thinking of what might be a good meal for her, when Lewis popped back in.

“Oh…is that the boy who’s promising you sex whenever you want?” He threw the door open. “Talk to her again…and I’ll skin you alive.” The terrified servant tumbled down the first set of stairs, and scrambled away.

“Do I really mean so little that you would throw yourself to the first guy you see?” Lewis asked. Simone could tell he sounded almost hurt, despite barely showing it.

Simone

Character Info
Name: Simone Terrowin
Class: Songstress/Novel Writer
Silver: 13883
“Huh, he’s the jealous type.” Angela looked bored a bit. “Kinda feel sorry for anyone talking to Simone right now…” She looked down at her work. “All well~”

Simone was looking forward to dinner as she crossed her arms and looked at Lewis. “Well… Now, who’s going to get us dinner Lewis?” She looked at him actually dumbfounded. “And replace you? You’re the one!” She slammed the door shut so they had privacy. People had already opened their doors to stare at the drama. “LEWIS DUSK!” She screamed and started to poke at his chest.

“You! YOU!” She was trying to get her brain together. “JUMPED OUT A WINDOW SO YOU DIDN’T HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME! Then you come back in here and accuse me of trying to get sex WHEN I WAS TRYING TO GET SEX FROM YOU!” She had her hands going crazy as she got in his face. “You are so stupid sometimes!”

Simone pointed her finger at him, “Do you have any idea how much I want you and only you?! I don’t even understand it! It drives me crazy! It’s been driving me nuts since before we went to the temple!” She was still screaming at him. “But nooooooo Simone is replacing Lewis as soon as he flings himself out a fucking window when he avoids her sex advances!” She threw her hands up. “You are so fucking unbelievable!”

Her stormy gray eyes stared at him with stubbornness, “I can’t even think about someone else. You are all I think about. No one compares to you! You… YOU STUPID DUMBASS.”

Dusk

Character Info
“So, it is wrong that I want sex…now? Cause…” Lewis looked down. “That…you know what, never mind,” he shook his head. “Simone I…I don’t understand what this is between us.” He had to pause. “I’ve never…I don’t…” Even now he was struggling grasping the feelings that were overwhelming him.

“Look…I don’t…want you to…be with anyone other…than me. Cause…I’ll…probably kill them. Cause…I like you. And want you…to be mine…” It was the most awkward he had ever been in his entire life. Every other words was a large pause, and he sounded absolutely absurd. “Can we…….”

But we can’t be together forever.

That realization hit like an airship.

“Can we be together till the end…?” It was just vague enough.

Simone

Character Info
Mone smirked at him. "Shut up." She kissed him and pulled him close. They lost all their clothes and found themselves on the sofa afterward. "You know… You have to get up and go get our dinner now. I don't think anyone is going to bring us food now." She stared at him. "It's going to be mighty cold here without you."

“What do you mean without me?” Lewis glared at her.

“You. Have. To. Get. Up. And. Get. Us. Dinner.” Simone spelled it out for him.

“Oh.” Lewis looked away slightly ashamed of himself. “I’m not apologizing.”

“No one is telling you to apologize just get someone else to come ask us about food,” she looked at him with that expression that she wasn’t going to settle for less. “It cuts in on my cuddling time when you have to get up like that. And that sir is pretty rude.”

Lewis stared at her for a few seconds before he lazily got up and put his clothes on. Before he could even pull his pants on Simone smacked his rear and she stuck her tongue out. That made him almost pounce on her but she crossed her arms. “Nope. Dinner. Punishment for having to get up.”

“You are such a pain in my ass….” Lewis sighed a bit and made his way down to get dinner. “My pain in the ass wants dinner.” He was talking to the chef. “And we need someone else to come ask us about dinner. I scared the last one off.”

“I don’t think anyone else will Master Lewis,” the chef answered.

“Do you understand how pissed she is going to be if you don’t have someone come?” Lewis’s eye was twitching. “She’s been feisty lately.”

Sure enough… Simone marched her little ass down to the kitchen and raised all holy hell at Jack until he agreed to come ask her about food. “Dear gods, she acts more and more like Lewis every day. It’s terrifying.” Jack was almost in tears.

Dusk

Character Info
A Day of Havoc

It was an unusual job, for sure, but Lord Raith had insisted that it needed to be done. Well, not the god specifically, but one of the many acolytes who demanded that these jobs be done. Lewis couldn’t tell for sure if they actually came from him or not.

But that wasn’t the point. It was to guard a bachelorette on her ‘night out’ the day before her wedding. It was an…unusual custom, one that many lands did not follow. In fact, Lewis had never even heard of it. Sure, the noblemen got to do something similar, but it was usually frowned upon when a woman did.

Society rules never really did make sense to him.

So, without a second thought, he left for his job as usual. After a quick kiss to Simone. That was…rather new.

“Just another job,” Lewis said as he hopped out the window and used his ring to gate away. He would only be gone for the night.

Simone

Character Info
Simone saw him off and waved to him. Today would be interesting. “Come on Snowball.” Snowball hopped on her shoulder and she grabbed the pile of books to return. “Hello!” She greeted the librarian who was getting used to seeing her face. “I brought back Lewis’s five books on…” She looked at the spines. “I’m guessing practical torture!” She said it with such happiness that it could disturb some people. Then she had two books of her own, romance novels but the librarian knew they were hers.

“He told me to get…. Three books on…” She pulled out the note and looked. “Good places to dump bodies.” She let out a sigh. “That is not helpful.” Still, she looked around and ended up getting a book of maps, swamp books, and even books on the ocean. “I don’t know what else to get him. It’s such a vague answer Snowball.” Snowball tilted his head and nodded. It was indeed very vague. He should have told her about the job.

“Man, I wish I was Lewis right now,” Simone tilted her head to listen as she signed the books out under Lewis’s name. He had given her permission to use his name as long as she didn’t cause problems.

“Yeah, that job he got is something else… There’s gonna be a ton of naked ladies!”

And… Simone saw red. Snowball’s feathers stood on end as he sensed a similar hostility that usually only the white-haired master had. “Thank you~” She went back up to the tower set the books down, put Snowball in his cage, and proceeded to crack her knuckles.

After a few hours, the tower was wrecked. Simone was laying on the table of all things in Lewis’s clothes with his daggers strapped to her clumsily. The only room she had avoided was his weapon’s room. “Look at me I’m Lewis Dusk,” Simone got up and strutted. “And I take jobs from whores~” She clumsily threw a dagger at the door frame and stuck it mere inches from Lewis’s face as he came in.

“Oh.” She puffed up her face and jumped off the table but tripped in his pants because they were too big.

Dusk

Character Info
Lewis was in what amounted to shock for him. Which, on the outside, looked like his normal resting bitch face. On the inside, he couldn’t even begin to describe the fury that he was feeling over what had happened to his tower. Simone had completely and utterly trashed it, and for what reason?

“What the fuck did you do!?” Lewis yelled. He hated yelling at her, ever since he…well, that didn’t matter right now. What mattered was that she wrecked the place. “Snowball!? YOU LET HER DO THIS?!

There were some angry chirps as the white puff ball of a bird alighted on the edge of the table, puffing his chest out.

“IT WAS A JOB!” Lewis yelled back. “IT’S NOT LIKE I HAD A CHOICE!” He glared at Simone. “FIX IT. I HAD A REAL SHITTY DAY, AND THIS ISN’T HELPING!”

Simone

Character Info
Simone got back up pulled up his pants that she was wearing, straightened her hair out, and closed her eyes. She thought about her response, “I’m going to go with… I don’t feel like it.” She turned on her heel and went upstairs before slamming her door shut.

And he would have had a door but it was laying on the ground. The pins had been taken out and that had to have taken a lot of work. His bed was bounced on and she had disorganized his paperwork but it was still easily found. The amount of effort she had put in was… amazing and terrifying.

His closet was filled with her clothes and his dresser had his clothes. So where were his clothes?

His books were replaced with her books… So where were his books?

Meanwhile, Simone was laying on her bed flipping through some of Lewis’s books with a bored expression on her face. “How can he read this…”