Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
After listening to the complaints of several members staff has decided on name changes for the following places: Wyllmochvar, Tarishitar, and Eldingarheim.

They are now Iria, Karith, and Railoch. (in the order they were mentioned above)

This is a retconn meaning while you know they were changed your characters do not. They will know that these names have always been as this was just a change for OOC reasons and not lore.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
HUGE LIST OF CHANGES BELOW!
We've been busy bees so read through this, this might affect you!

Game Box has gone from 30 -> 15 Silver to reflect the costs of other kits that were more useful than it. Like mining tools and grooming tools.

Cloak has gone from 20 –> 15 to closer match the common gear but not completely

Grappling Hook has gone from 70 –> 40 because we thought the price was too high.

Archheal got changed to Greater Heal because I realized it's not an AOE spell (Area of Effect). That was my fault.

The elemental arrows in Ankou are going to be deleted a month from now mainly because we've combined all of them into "Quiver of Elemental Arrows" This was done on the Earth Arrow so if you have an Earth Arrow congrats you get the Quiver. It has rules so read them. Price jumped from 25 –> 75 to reflect this. Turn in your other arrows for stuff depending on what you used it for.  If you just used the arrow for the bows you get 25 silvers. If you have a post proving you used the arrows to substitute for an enchanted weapon of some sort I'll give you the enchant + the weapon so you don't lose it. This seems fair.

I found a few items in the back that I got to add to the shops (they must have accidentally got left out when we were moving stuff/redoing shops): The following items were added to Ye Ol' Sword Shop: Scimitar for 55.
The following items were added to Abel's Everything Else: Harp for 50. 
The following items were added to Quorra's Best: Crown for 150.

WEAPON PRICE CHANGES / EXOTIC REWORKS
Normal Weapons
Bastard Sword  has gone from 130 to 85
Battle Axe has gone from 100 to 75
Battle Fan has gone from 155 to 95
Bokken has gone from 50 to 15
Bo Staff has gone from 10 to 5
Broadsword has gone from 60 to 55
Halberd has gone from 95 to 75
Hand Axe has gone from 30 to 25
Heavy Crossbow has gone from 140 to 120
Hunting Bow has gone from 50 to 25
Katana has gone from 185 to 125
Katar has gone from 75 to 50
Knuckle Dusters have gone from 50 to 25
Mace has gone from 70 to 65
Mage's Staff has gone from 225 to 125
Morningstar has gone from 110 to 85
Rapier has gone from 135 to 85
Sais have gone from 110 to 60
Scythe has gone from 45 to 35
Shuriken has gone from 45 to 30
Sling has gone from 10 to 5
Spiked Chain has gone from 115 to 100
Tanto has gone from 135 to 50
Throwing Knives have gone from 40 to 35
Urumi has gone from 150 to 100
Wand has gone from 70 to 60
War Hammer has gone from 120 to 100
Whip has gone from 45 to 25

Exotic Weapons Price + Descriptions
Exotic weapons were meant to be better, fancier, and overall stronger than their normal counterpart. Due to a disagreement among staff we weren't able to make an agreement on what these things were to actual be until recently when a revote was called for.

Exotic Weapons come with a Keen Rune, all of them, meaning they are always sharp and never rust no matter how old they are.

Each Exotic Weapon does something different but will not be on the level of an actual enchantment(which will be brought up later).

Exotic Weapons across the board all cost 300 silver more than their counterparts in the normal items. This is because enchanting fees and materials fees do apply. These weapons are some of the best outside of the actual synth items.

To keep this short please visit the shop to see how the exotic weapons have been changed completely.

Abedi Chakram has gone from 560 to 330.
Arriese Glaive has gone from 450 to 375
Bohari Lance has GONE UP from 275 to 310
Egjoran Poleaxe has gone from 525 to 375
Endapano Longbow has gone from 450 to 325
Harenian Scimitar has gone from 375 to 355
Hazan Szabla has gone from 670 to 360
Highland Claymore has gone from 400 to 385
Irian Mage's Staff has gone from 850 to 425
Ataiyan Katana formally Karithian Katana has gotten a name change + the price has gone from 750 to 425
Mamlak Flail has gone from 600 to 385
Vilpamolan Cutlass has gone from 450 to 385
Baltian War Hammer formally  Zujiuchu War Hammer has been renamed to reflect the Dwarven City and the price has GONE UP from 375 to 400.

Starter Packs Rework
I've balanced out the Starter Packs before the Bard pack only got 64 silver worth of items while the Mage's pack got over 225 silver worth. All packs now have 300 silver worth of items + the 100 silver you get outright for claiming them. If anyone has any starter pack suggestions you can drop me a pm or find me on discord… or you can post in the Suggestions Forum!

I've added the Druid Pack – Common Trousers, Common Tunic, Boots, Mud Ball, Botanical Growth, Bo Staff, Commune with Nature, Parvpora's Sight, Heal, Bag, Herbs, Canteen, and Hunter's Instinct.

Ranger Pack: Boots, Cloak, Common Trousers, Common Tunic, Leather Vambraces, Hunter's Instinct, Conjure Food, Predatory Bird, Dagger, Lesser Agility, Parvpora's Sight, Hunting Bow.

Bard Pack: Common Tunic, Common Trousers, Boots, Blank Scrolls, Quill and Ink, Sheet Music, Tambourine, Lute, Dagger, Song Bird, Drum, Map, Horn, Flute, Fan, Cap, Mask.

Cleric Pack: Bless, Common Robes, Slippers, Joss Sticks, Protections, Heal, Herbs, Beeswax, Tailoring Kit, Canteen, Cure, Backpack, Blanket, and Bo Staff.

Paladin Pack: Kite Shield, Common Tunic, Common Trousers, Boots, Broadsword, Strength, Consecrate Weapon, Sunburst, Safe Passage, and Heal.

Swashbuckler Pack: Bandana, Common Trousers, Common Tunic, Boots, Dagger, Rapier, Lesser Agility, Spy Glass, Compass, Map, Canteen, Sash, Eye Patch, and Grappling Hook.

Mage Pack: Common Robes, Slippers, Fire Ball, Frost Ball, Lightning Ball, Mud Ball, Sunburst, Shadow Cast, Concussive Blast, Wand, Blank Scrolls, Quill and Ink, and Lesser Agility.

Warrior Pack: Common Trousers, Common Tunic, Boots, Gloves, Bastard Sword, Strength, Hunter's Instinct, Backpack, Dagger, Broadsword, and Whetstone.

Lore CHANGES
Deadzones have been changed to Void Storms. Wiki Articles to come on them!
We've moved wiki articles to their proper subforums/forums.
We've hopefully renamed everything that we changed.
Mo'Mey Steppes is getting its language changed to Belarusian. If the wiki isn't reflecting that it will soon!

FINALLY

THE ALCHEMY SHOP IS HERE!

Until we get the server restart so it shows up in the shop index people will have to use the following link –> Karma's Baubles

You can view all of the enchantments there. The summer items are getting transferred to the Forge and will use the enchantments to make them! Secondly: Enchantments have rules that follow them. If you have ever played Diablo 3 they let you unsocket gems. You will be able to unsocket these enchants. In the future, we will probably be adding in a future to add the enchantments to the item you want through a system and then you will have to pay silver to unsocket them, just like in Diablo.

Rules for Enchantments are as followed and will be added to the rules if they haven't been already:
You cannot switch your enchantments out midbattle while you are fighting. We will strike you for powerplay. If you want to run off and hide for minutes to swap them out you can.
Armor and Weapons do different things with the enchantments. Armor gets minor resistance of the element the enchantment has. Weapons get minor elemental damage of the element that the enchantment has.

If people are caught breaking the rules we ask that you turn them in to an admin or moderator as always. Powerplay isn't fun and no one should have to deal with it.

You can transmute ores! You can't go backwards so be careful.

Eventually we will add potions and other stuff to the alchemy shop but for now the icon crew is working hard on catching up. The sooner we are caught up the sooner you guys will get new items. So if anyone wants to help out they can!  List can be found here and it is updated automatically while you look at it (Google docs is neat)–>  Icon List to be done  – Drop me a pm here or on discord to let me know if you are working no something so I can mark it off! I'm always finding icons that we need to redo so the number might jump once in a while!

FINALLY

If you want a refund for items that you have bought and the prices dropped please pm me what the items are. I think I made a thread in Help or Suggestions for it as well. GO THERE! Also look at the list of items from this past time to see if you are owed anything.

CHEERS!
-Brittlez

Angela's 3 God Rules
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Dalanesca

Character Info
Name: Dalanesca
Alignment: CE
Race: Former Deity
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Silver: 10180
Please take a moment and help us welcome Porthyrius (who some of you know as Gypsy) to our Moderator team.  In addition to her role as a deity on Revaliir, Gypsy has been integral in many behind-the-scenes happening as of late, and we are excited to have her as a part of our staff team.

No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold… nothing satisfies me but your soul

OOC: I'm Whitney!

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
The area descriptions for Apoy Island and Sularia have been updated! Thank you to everyone who has helped! There are more updates to come!

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
5/28/2017
Wiki Changes:
Keywords - Weapons
Weapon Basic / Exotic explanation
—I'm adding it to the wiki after we get it set up—

Removed the following:
Magic Shirt- Was 100
Magic Leggings- was 100
Magic Cloak- was 100
Winter Fur Coat- was 150
The reasoning behind removal: We felt like they were redundant after the adding of enchantments and you can sub the winter fur coat for a noble cloak or a heavier common cloak. No need to have so many different items. We’ll offset something for better cold resistance in synth at a later date.

Adding in an Ice Enhancement armlet into the Forge soon. This was the only element missing for all of our enchantments. The icon is done just need to hammer out the price + ingredients to make it :)

Changed the following Spells' 'school'
Spells changed to Druid:
Chain Lightning
Concussive Blast
Fire Ball
Fire Breath
Flamestrike
Frost Ball
Ice Breath
Ice Strike
Lightning Ball
Lightning Strike
Mud Ball
Stone Skin
Stone Wall

Changed the following spells to Arcane:
Commune with Beast
Commune with Plant
Lesser Banish
Mass Dispel
Dispel

Changed the following Spells to Psionic:
Aura Sight
Reveal

Misc. changes to spells:
Taint Weapon –> Necromancy
Conjure Magic Weapon –> Conjuring

These changes were done so that God rules were clearly defined/for the spellbooks in the magic store Ankou's Playbox. Light and Dark element spells will remain in the Holy and Necromancy schools for obvious reasons. The weave spells are spells officially controlled using Psionic Magic so they will stay. However, unofficially you can say they are druidic, holy, or necromancy when your character uses them. If you would like to do that a simple note in your signature or your profile at the top will suffice.

Will add a wiki to explain schools + what epic spells are vs regular. Also, will add a wiki page for explaining combining spells and how far you can take it. So we can clarify it.

Codeani and I rebalanced the shields to make more sense:
1. Adeluna Shield is basically a tower shield with an unclear name, so we changed it to the following:
New Name: Adeluna Tower Shield
New Description: The favored shield type of Adeluna's legionnaires, these tower shields are tall enough for a person to hide behind. They are constructed from wood, leather and varying kinds of metals. You can often find them in use for shield walls and sieges, but infrequently for one on one combat because of their weight.

2. A buckler was the same price as a round shield, even though it provides less protection and is cheaper to make; so we changed it to:
Reduced price to 25 silver for buckler.
-Added a hunting bow to the warrior package to offset the reduced cost.

Revised prices with the above two reasons:
Adeluna Tower Shield: 150
Buckler: 25

Prices for the ones affected were:
Adeluna: 300
Buckler: 50

This makes it so like the armor the shields also scale with how well made/effective they are. This doesn’t mean you can’t sub what type of material yours is made from just be reasonable about it and if you are not sure you can contact staff

Changed Items:
Bloodstone Bracelet in Seasonal - Got a rework from healing you to its new thing better fitting for the earthly materials it is made out of:
"Made by members of the Bear bloodline among the Haza people, these pieces of jewelry are meant to honor the Earth spirits that guide and protect all of Haza. When mixed with a small drop of blood from the wearer, the magic within them commands that wearer to be more like a bear. Their strength and stature grow significantly for a limited time, but their temper is also cooled."

Feature Added: Staff Monthly Wages
We have decided on the amount to be made by each staff member per month of services. To reward all of us for our dedicated work each position will receive silver as compensation. I will be heading the payments and will message each staff member when I have added the silver to their account. Feel Free to message me if I have forgotten anyone or anything.Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication to the site!

Mods- 200 silver
Deities- 200 silver
Admins- 300 silver

If you hold multiple positions you will receive both amounts.

On 6/2/2017 :
I rotated the Seasonal Shop with 10 new items since we moved the other 10 to the synth store.

We'll be removing the Outlands in the wiki and relocating all the things in it to there + all the other stuff we relocated/renamed. It will be a chore but we will get it done.
Rosenite Lore is changing Willow from Queen to Empress so people understand the Rosenite hierarchy better.
We'll be adding a section to RP Tavern for Gods to post updates to their temples so people know when things change. This way people don't get flooded announcements and it fits better there. It will look more like this:
Angela Rose posts:
Today I've updated the Clery and Rules Notes in my Temple please make sure to read the updates.

– Clear to the point and lets others know when things change.
I've added a page where you can see the Events Calendar. It's not pretty right now and it sucks just a bit but it will let you know when Events are coming up. Not by who or necessarily when but it's a lot better than blindsiding you —> Events Page When I get time I will edit it. The Welcome page is still being worked on and I would love it if people would give me more feedback.
We fixed the links on the Newcomer thread as well from .com to .net so the links work again. If you find another page where links don't work please contact staff or post in help!

We're also starting to work on putting together a new feature to recognize the hardworking icon artists of Rev. We'll be working on that and hopefully launching it after coding for more serious things are done! Icons are almost done for Revaliir to go into CSS format, good job everyone!\

Rules Change:
Follow all directions, descriptions, and rules given by deities when roleplaying in their temples. These are special areas subject to additional constraints over the regular roleplay areas and may have trials. If you wish to do something special in them, you must contact the deity directly for permission.

–Simply put don't be a jerk and respect the area you are rping in. We didn't want to make a rule for this but too many have been avoiding it and it makes us deities feel crappy because our hard work is being overlooked.

Changed the Starter pack for the Swashbuckler-
Got rid of things from the old pack so I could add the Skiff in after being begged to by several people. You have enough silver to get the things that are missing from the pack like basic clothes but now you at least get a skiff! Congrats!
Items removed for Skiff were as followed:
Bandana
Common Tunic
Canteen
Grappling Hook
Lesser Agility
Sash
Map
Eyepatch
Boots

Adding Starter packs:
The following starter packs will be put in after I make the icons for them:
Necromancy
Artisan
Noble
Merchant
Rogue

Keep in mind each starter pack gets 300 silver worth of items + 100 silver to start so some packs have more items than others.

Edited the following on the wiki:
Lunar Calendar got its own wiki, mind you this is just for Adeluna other kingdoms/areas have their own but this is the most commonly used one.
Edited Revaliir's Seasons and Moons
Edited The Suns and his daughters
Added Celestials and Revaliir
Added Revaliir's Creation
Added a page for Dimensional Portals
Edited Arriese Creatures
Edited Rosenite Courts

The Design our World is still going on I'm going to work on selecting the areas as we get them. This will go on until I feel like we have enough to go on. Make sure to reference the announcement on it. Thank you!

-Brittlez (also thank you for reading :) )

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
6/26/2017

Site Update
Contents of this patch:
-Forum boost rebalance:
People only get the higher of the two multipliers now. If you are new, you will always get a minimum of x3 for your first month or however long your silver boost lasts. You will no longer get your multipliers multiplied.
-Forum boost time element
There is now a calendar setting for forum silver boosts. Admins can use this to accurately pinpoint a timeframe that they want.
-Searching of items in admin panel of users
It is now possible to use ctrl-f to search through a user's inventory. This change has drastically improved load times.
-New item and item pack adding and removal tools for Admin Use
-New Event shop called Namita's Relics. I've readded Naota's prizes so people can get them! Namita's Relics
-Restart of Server has updated the Shop Index! :3 all the shops are up to date now! (fancy fancy!)

Starting Soon:
Area Spotlights - for those interested in a silver boost of x2 and don't have the x3 from advertising the site I will be doing a weekly thing where I spotlight an area!

Changes for Silver Boosts:
Events will now only get a x3 boost
Anniversary Events will get a x5 boost

Angela's 3 God Rules
CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Alignment: CN
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
6/28/17
Rules Update:
-Solo tags have been removed. If you wish to post consecutively with the same account now, you will need to stick to your character's journal.
-NEW RULE: Item Description Abuse

Just because an item description sounds powerful doesn't mean a member can abuse potential "loopholes" about it. For example, say you are using an item that can increase the height of your character, but that item doesn't specify a size limit. You then proceed to use it to grow to the size of a city, because the item doesn't tell you that you can't. That is abuse of a description and the administration reserves the right to punish you for it.

If you ever have any doubts about an item and what is within fair use, contact staff.

Last profile edit: 1/2/2022
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Mass Update:
Added the Starter Packs: Necromancer, Merchant, Noble, Rogue, and Artisan
Changed Bless to Arcane Empower since the spell was redundant. This now means that there are 3 spells that enhance things Strength, Lesser Agility, and Arcane Empower. 4 if you count Great Agility.
Arcane Empower’s price was reduced from 50 silver to 15 silver to put it in the range of the other 2 enhancement spells. If you want a refund on it you can get ahold of staff. :)
Moved all the potions to Karma’s Baubles since it made more sense to have them there.
Added new Synth/Alchemy Recipes to both the Forge and Baubles they are:
Amborella Philter - Baubles (only one for this shop all the rest are in the forge)
Kuki Folding Fan
Tsaer’s Silver Armor
Verya’s Twig
Okami’s Armlet

Changed Sparkler Wand to Storm Rod, will get a new icon for it.
Magical Hat has been changed to Magician’s Hat
Minor Elemental has been changed to Small Elemental to fit with the other sizes. This appears to have been an oversight somehow.
Jack O Lantern is now Jack O’ Lantern
Fireball is now Fire Ball

Quick links have been changed on the main page. The Debate board and Game board still exist but since no one was using them I changed the quick links to the Wishing Well and Wish Upon a Star raffles since it benefited people more. This does mean you will have to click the General Discussions go in and find the link to the places. I might go back and at least quick link their description in the main forum just so people don’t have to but this depends on what others want.

We’ve also decided to redefine how god domains/titles are done. Before there was an unclear line of how it was to be done and no one of the current staff was able to come up with examples and often it led to confusion and sometimes anger. For everyone’s benefit, we decided to change it and I’ve changed the wiki to go along. In the About Deities wiki article it now reads this:

The Gods of Revaliir are extremely powerful beings. They are gifted their talents by the Voice, an ancient soul that was born during Revaliir's final incarnation. Each God has been gifted two domains that fit who they are or who they will become. Though it is not uncommon for a god to devour a domain and become greater or completely change all together into something more. There are examples of this on the site for instance: Angela was once the Goddess of Death and Decay but through the healing of her heart she became the Goddess of Fertility and Earth. Once she had proven herself capable she was able to devour the domain of Life taking Fertility into Life's folds since Fertility is often considered a lesser power of Life this was the only reason she got away with it and still maintains any two domains: Earth and Life.

Also everyone please check your Gate Travel spell and make sure it is not this icon:

If you have this Gate Travel contact staff immediately to have it switched out. I will be deleting it in 3 weeks time. So the 5th of August will be your deadline. If you miss it that means you will have no proof of owning it and will need to repurchase it. This is so our system doesn’t get bogged down by items no longer purchasable or useable. There are almost 180 items in the system to date so please help us out!

The God domains are hard-lined now and listed in the temples forum before their short description, for example, Angela’s now reads this:

[Earth/Life] This realm is massive. One of the largest and most beautiful godly realms in existence. It can be short or it can go on for days depending on your heart. This place heals you both in body and mind. It is also a never-ending source of food for the people of Revaliir when food is in shortage. Angela is The Master Artisan of Life and Keeper of the Cornucopia, or The Mother.

That should be it for now! If not I’ll update more!

Angela's 3 God Rules
Darros
Administrator
Developer

Character Info
Name: Darros
Alignment: TN
Race: Human?
Class: Dread Necromancer
Silver: 17019
I apologize for the site going down for maintenance on Sunday evening. I received notice that the aws instance we were using was going to be shut down to do unforseen issues. This has allowed me to upgrade the server space to allow more volume and create a more stable infrastructure with the Database. Thank you for your patience and please let me know if you find any issues.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
patch notes:
-PPT Styling has been updated to be thicker opacity
-Item Catalogue Introduced

With this update, an item catalogue has been introduced. The item catalogue will allow users to look up most items in our database. Each item has its own page with image, description, and stats such as tradeable and purchasable.

Item catalogue links can be found in the navbar and quicklinks area. You'll notice that the navbar link to shops is no longer there. Do not worry. It has just been reclassified under the new "Items" dropdown.

-Trade System Introduced

The long-awaited trade system is finally here. Members may now send trades to each other for gold, silver and items! For now, items have a max of one item type per user in a trade. Check out the new system under your username after logging in!

Angela's 3 God Rules