Out-Of-Character Forums > Announcements > Site Changes
Dalanesca

Character Info
Name: Dalanesca
Alignment: CE
Race: Former Deity
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Silver: 10180
The price of Charm in Alora's Spells and Incantations has been changed from 450 silver to 175 silver.

If you already own this spell, please PM either me or Brittlez to obtain a refund (but don't lie…. we can tell :) )

No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold… nothing satisfies me but your soul

OOC: I'm Whitney!

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
We've also dropped Wedding Dress and Wedding Ring down to 185.  Wedding Dress was 300 and Wedding Ring was 350. 

If you purchased these and want a refund of the difference you can contact myself or Dalanesca. We can tell when you guys are lying like Whit said :)

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Darros
Administrator
Developer

Character Info
Name: Darros
Alignment: TN
Race: Human?
Class: Dread Necromancer
Silver: 17019
Times have now been updated to use your local timezone.

Note if you are using a VPN or somehow masking your IP Address it will not show the proper time.

Thank you for your patience and again, please inform me, or a staff member if you notice anything wrong.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
I've completely redone the Portal and Affiliate pages. Also replaced old and really terrible buttons and made more professional looking ones that you can read now.

If people find really cool royalty free images please send them to me :) I make a stock so I can have new pictures to fiddle with. Thanks!

Angela's 3 God Rules
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Moliira

Character Info
Name: Moliira
Alignment: CN
Race: Drow/Lycan
Class: Huntress
Silver: 1905
The Wand (found in Ye Old Sword) has had its description updated.

Darros
Administrator
Developer

Character Info
Name: Darros
Alignment: TN
Race: Human?
Class: Dread Necromancer
Silver: 17019
 Upcoming update at 10:30pm PST, approx 15 min. from time of post

Switching Editors - Doing this for future reasons and style choice
 Updating Staff Colors and Developer Title
 Adding Sticky/Locked icons for threads
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
-HEAVES BREATH- Anything that changes here that you have please contact me to get a refund on that spell. 

SPELL REVISIONS!
Gate Travel down to 120 - Compensate from 200 to anyone who bought it
.Sacred Journey becomes Gate travel 2.0 and is removed from the shop
Recall becomes Safe Passage
Safe Passage goes from 85 to 55 because it is a weaker teleportation.
Safe Passage gets a revision to reflect this: This spell relocates the caster or a target away to a random safe location nearby.
Creeping Vines has become Botanical Growth
Revision of Botanical Growth Spell: Using the power of one’s relationship with the earth, one is able to considerably speed up the growth of florae around them in the radius of 40 feet. This allows the florae to grapple or contain the people around the caster.
Botanical Growth Price Change: 100 to 75 because we consider this in the same family as the elemental breathing spells.
Blade Spirit has become Spectral Blades
Lightning - Repriced to match Fire Strike and Ice Strike 50 to 45
Lightning is being renamed Lightning Strike to match the other spells of its tier
Energy Bolt is being Lightning Ball (Similar to Fire Ball and Frost Ball and is joining that family)
Lightning Ball’s price has changed from 25 to 15
Energy Field is renamed to Lightning Field
Lightning Field has a revised description of: This spell allows the caster to create a circular field of raw lightning, which can damage both caster and target.
All spells that cost 1000 silver will be re-infoed Epic Spells instead of Arcane Spells
Summon Companion is becoming a Conjuring Spell
Night Sight has been renamed Parvpora’s Sight for more Lore Friendly name
Parvpora’s Sight has been lowered from 80 to 15, this is to be more friendly towards new players and because it is a racial trait for most. This also matches Hunter’s Instinct.
Heal’s Price goes from 20 to 15. It matches cure’s price.
Create Food has been changed to Conjure Food. It sounds better and reflects the magic school the spell belongs in.

We have more changes coming so check back to this list often to see if anything else is being added. I don't want to flood the announcements.

3/25/2017 Change
We've decided that the purpose behind having items like the Goddess Locket was never actually fullfilled. You guys can still get the same effect by buying the spell and saying they are on the locket. So we have decided to discontinue the following items:
Goddess Locket- 250 silver. If the owner doesn't own Cure + Heal I will gift them it.
Changling Brooch- 200 + Incognito
Magician's Hat- 300 + Summon Item
Revealing Monocle- 500 + Reveal
Ring of Purity- 150 + Dispel
Heart-Shaped Amulet- 300 + Lucina's Lantern from the Abed Summer Event

Other discontinued items:
Final Breath- 400, was combined with Resurrection there wasn't really a need to have both.
Poison Field- 80, you can literally just cast poison a bunch of times.
Lightning Field- 80, same principal as above.
Dice- 15, but look below for what happened and why something new is in your inventory.

Name Changes:
Almanack of Monsters has become Fauna Atlas
The Alchemist Alamanack has become Alchemist Field Guide
Elemental Spellbook has become Druid Spellbook
Utensils have become Houseware Tools
Box of Chocolates has become Box of Sweets
Magic Arrow has become Spectral Arrow
Detect Aura has become Aura Sight

Item Changes:
Dice has been nixed and added to the Game Box
Game Box has a new description
Houseware Tools has a new description
Druid Spellbook new description

Items Added:
Divining Talismans - They are in the Magic shop. They took the place of the regular shop.

Items to be ADDED:
Advanced Alchemy Kit: While most alchemists will be satisfied with the common variant of this kit, there are those who delve deep into the science of alchemy and need more. This kit is far rarer, but comes with a transmutation assembly that allows the user to transmute materials from something of equal value. Users should be careful, though, because trying to cheat the circle could cost them body parts.

Archheal: An advanced healing spell capable of sealing all but the most grievous of wounds.

Arcane Spellbook: This book is among the most common additions to any spellcaster's library. It stores information on magical theory as well as general, non-elemental spells ranging from strength to replication. It is the generalist's spellbook.

Conjuration Spellbook: This book is a conjurer's best friend and contains information on all matter of summoning spells, including necromancy and banishment.

Psionic Focus: The alternative to a spellbook that most psionics choose to use, this sphere of water is held together by a powerful psionic spell bound to a crystal at its center. It appears like an unstable eye, and the knowledge within can only be accessed via a mental link rather than simply reading words on a page.

Mud Ball: The caster summons a ball of earth and hurls it at their target.

Concussive Blast: The caster hurls a strong gust of wind at a target that is capable of inflicting blunt damage and disorienting opponents.

Stalagmite: The caster sends a collection of stone spikes in a cone out in front of them, threatening to impale anything in their path.

Barrier of Parvpora: Named after the youngest of the two moons, the Barrier of Parvpora is a contraceptive drink that invokes temporary sterility on the imbibers.
imbiber*

Blessing of Canelux: Named after the eldest of the two moons, this fertility potion greatly increases the virility of men and the fertility of women.

Angela's 3 God Rules
Pyzis

Character Info
Name: Pyzis
Alignment: LG
Race: Phoenix
Class: Fire elementalist
Silver: 3271
With world progression, a universal language has been voted in as Revaliirs' official common language. It will be Adelunian Trade, though mostly referred to as common. There will be a wiki article about it coming soon!

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
It's with a bunch heavy hearts that I announce that Moliira has stepped down entirely from her position as Triune or Administrator and Deity.

Due to this change, staff is getting shaken up and titles are being changed.

The Triune title is being completely broken down and destroyed.

Those of the Triune will become Administrators + Deities. The reason for this is because we've decided that we can't keep switching the title and promoting people to admin. Due to this, we're getting rid of it completely. 

The IC role of Triune: Calling the conclave: Will most likely be split among Dalanesca and myself. Effectively changing the name Triune (3) to Dyad (2). This is how it will be until we can come up with a way of handling it better. This will not, however, have any other purpose outside of the Gods IC.

God Applications: This role will be split among Dalanesca, Pyzis, and myself.  Darros wants to weigh in on occasion as is his right as one of the site owners and the lead developer of Revaliir. We're taking the time now and most likely for the next 3-4 months to decide if we want another deity. It's best to increase your posting anyways and commit to it just in case we do it. This isn't a promise that we are just a forewarning we're thinking about it but obviously, our hearts are broken that we even have to do this and we need time to think about it.

Staff changes:
Taking over Moliira's role in the Item Committee is Pyzis
Complaint department will be myself
User Events will be folded together with Events and I'll handle them.
The NPC Guilds will be filled in by Xunatar and Pyzis where we need them. Though for right now the guilds are on the backburner.

Head Administration will be as followed: Pyzis, Dalanesca, and myself.

The role of Head Administrator is changing: Originally it was to be that the head administrator would only have more of a say in a 50/50 standoff on site decisions. They also act as mediator for the rest of the staff. We'll be returning to this unless staff cannot get along, and we all can so there isn't a reason why we should need such authority. Head Administrators are still the people you go to if you are having a problem with an Administrator. If you having a problem with a head administrator contact one of the other two or Darros.

The Staff Team is fully committed to working together on Revaliir for better or for worst. In this moment, we are feeling at our worse. We've lost a family member and a close friend, something we didn't want.  This has to be the first time we've had this heavy of a heart letting someone leave us perhaps because she was a very good friend and one of our originals. We wish her the best and we hope she finds the peace she is searching for… Whether it be here or elsewhere. 

And if I've forgotten anything else… well I'll make another announcement to make up for it. Currently, the staff is distressed and we're not thinking at our best. We need time to heal but we will still be here performing our duties.

With heavy hearts,
Revaliir Staff

Angela's 3 God Rules
Dalanesca

Character Info
Name: Dalanesca
Alignment: CE
Race: Former Deity
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Silver: 10180
With the help of Jacob (Sebastian Black/Story), all of the shops and each individual item have been gone through. We corrected any grammar or spelling errors, as well as rewrote the descriptions for a few of the items for clarity.There is always the chance that we missed something, so do not hesitate to point that out if you come across something and I will get it fixed ASAP.  Please note: none of the changes affect the purpose of the item.

Items that have had their descriptions changed/updated:
Abedi Chakram
Bastard Sword
Battle Axe
Battle Fan
Bo Staff
Bohari Lance
Boomerang
Broadsword
Club
Crossbow
Dagger