Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Switched the Highlands to our new index format for the descriptions. It allows us longer descriptions without people NEEDING to read everything :) You just jump to where you want to be and that's that.

Big thanks to Drbuck for the Highland Crypts description. You rocked our socks!

Highlands Index

^^^ So check it out.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
You now have a 0.94% chance of getting an enchantment to drop when you post. Make sure to check the synth drop table to see what drops where!

Angela's 3 God Rules
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
I REDID THE ENTIRE WAY OUR MAPS LOOK ON THE SITE! :D I got lost in HTML for 5 hours! BUT I HAVE EMERGED VICTORIOUS!

You will now see that upon clicking the "Map" link on the side of the site that it will bring you to a WORLD map instead of Canelux. You can go to the individual maps by click on the map or scrolling down to the bottom! :D

I got rid of the bodies on the flat pages to give it a more seamless look :3

Also, I put up new maps for Itjivut and Parvpora today! Also, I reduxed Canelux's map. Everything should look not only better but simpler now!

I also added a few things to the map but if you can't figure out what I'll list below:

Canelux:
Kinigoh
Jiwe Lake
Himiria Scar
Deces Bay
Suluria
Kirika Lake
Sundered Falls
Moritius Swamp
Luna Sea
Sviet
Aestas Outpost

Parvpora:
Luna Sea
Fort Dinclaire
Chisana Mts.
Znanje Bay
Edhit
Menomori
Tyr

Itjivut:
Nyella Ocean link
Gleymt Bay
Svero Ice Drifts

I also redid all the map tags to be in our new font that eventually the rest of the site will be in :3 have fun, you guys! I hope you like the changes!

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Finished updating all of the indexes on the site, redid the wishing well logo, redid the wish upon a star logo, updated the synth and alchemy recommendations logo, updated the Canelux map again because for some reason it never switched to the newer one where I wasn't an idiot and didn't misspell anything. Welcome page has been completely updated as well!!!

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Spell change + Spell name change + Spell price change

Adaptation has become Acclimatize

It's new use (which is what it always was but due to the confusion we decided to be more strict on the definition) - This spell allows the user to adapt their body to the temperature of their surroundings. It provides no outward change in physical characteristics or other racial traits.

It has gone down from a 115 silver spell to a 65 silver spell.

Also, Polymorph and Mythic Polymorph's descriptions have been changed a bit. (Brandon is in the wires right now.)

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
The area Khosian in Onnen is open to post in!

Noata has stepped down as deity we'll announce when we will replace him at a future time.

Brandon has chosen to let Xunatar fall and lose the Chaos domain. He has chosen Nemesis with Darkness and fear as his replacement.

I'll be adding in size restrictions for characters to the rules as soon as I get home. We did this a while ago but I forgot to update the rules.

The February event will extend 1-2 weeks into March depending on how you guys feel about it. 

Seasonal shop will rotate to the spring stuff at the end of February.

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Also: Gypsy is choosing to drop the Knowledge domain for Trickery and she is finalizing everything so we can change it.

Angela's 3 God Rules
Shiloh Kyrie
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Shiloh Kyrie
Alignment: LN
Race: Deity (Fae-touched Human)
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3221
Rules to the weekly Wishing Well and Wish Upon a Star have been updated. Wishes are 1 per person, not per account to make it fair for everyone.

Wiki articles on skyfish and the Kijivu (termite tribe) have been added! Check out the races of Onnen and learn more about the third continent!

"When all else fails, move on to plan B. And when that plan fails, move on to the next plan."

Looking for alchemy or synth items? I might have what you need: Synth and Alchemy Surplus
Extra event synths here: Event Synth Clearance Sale

Shiloh is the Ruler of Onslaught and the Thundering Tempest, or the Overseer of Luck and Misfortune

Her God Powers are:
I. She can utilize spatial distortion to redirect attacks aimed at her to target something else.
II. She can create a paralyzing stasis field with a diameter of 30 ft on a person or a fixed point within her line of sight.
III. She is able to reverse the polarity of one's misfortune into fortune, or vice versa.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
'm going to archive Whit's old temple. Whit has selected Serafina as her new goddess. Serafina is the Goddess of Death and Debauchery. I'm really sorry for the almost 3 month wait for this announcement. Whit says her temple is in the works and we'll get it up asap.

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
After talking with Randy and deciding I need more help with the admin side of things we've decided to promote our very own Cymbel to rank of admin on site. We'll be looking to fill a moderator position in the future should we need it! Everyone make sure to congratulate her! (May the ferret queen bless us all)

Angela's 3 God Rules