Out-Of-Character Forums > Announcements > Site Changes
Dalanesca

Character Info
Name: Dalanesca
Alignment: CE
Race: Former Deity
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Silver: 10180
Much like Xunatar, Dalanesca's realm has changed with the change in her domains.  Porta Inferni has been moved to the Archives section.  Luxuria Mortiferum has replaced it.  The forum is now available to post in! 

(Don't forget to visit Angela Rose, who now holds the domain of Life and Love, as well as Xunatar, who holds the domain of Chaos and Darkness!)

No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold… nothing satisfies me but your soul

OOC: I'm Whitney!

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
New Potions in Karma's Baubles

Tonic of Resistance: Poison - 50 silver
Basilisk Elixir - 100 silver + 1 miasma orb + 2 SDN + 1 Burr Berry (check the recipe for the accurate names)

New pets in Endapano Stables! DINOS ARE HERE!
Hari - 1300
Katerba - 550
Kalangitan - 1950
Pakpak - 750
If you want a small dino like a compy or a small flying dino sub Predatory Bird and one of the small animals like Big Cat, Fox, or Dog (it's up to you as long as the size fits it and the damage it does… so no rat for a compy) Only because we would have hoards of compys taking over :P

For the fort on Kalangitan take into account you only got so much room and weight to put on it before it can't fly so be reasonable with it. Don't make me put actual limits on it. I'm trusting you guys to be responsible. Do not make me make a fort set for the shops to limit you myself… I really want you guys to have fun with this within reason!

Now, this is important!!!
Resistances are changing. We made the previous ruling that you needed the meld spells or the weavings to have them… However, we're going to make it easier. Or harder depending on what you want.
If you want your character to have a light resistance to something. IE A small amount of damage: Use the minor potions in Karma's Baubles- 50 silver its not that bad there's no excuse if you don't have this.
If you want a medium resistance: IE a fair amount of damage but not heavy: Use the meld spells in Alora's Incantations - 100 silver, there is not a meld spell for each element Poison use Earth and Ice use Water. Lightning can be Wind or Fire depending on what lore you. If this is abused I will make separate spells for them. (please don't make me do it :) )
If you want a heavy resistance BUT and I repeat BUT not fully because that is god modding and it is bad: Use the Elixirs in Karma's. There is a potion for each type of elemental damage. These are the most expensive on the list and something to aim for. No character should start out with resistances like this. These are 100 silver base but the ingredients they need is what is going to take the longest.

If we catch you fully resisting stuff without fail (it can still miss but if it hits you) you still cannot have godlike resistances like that. No one is 100% immune to damage unless you are a GOD and even if you are a GOD it has to be in your god rules. Also for Gods, it cannot say you are immune to all elements that is a no as well. I know you lot know better though but I have to put it out there.

Please have fun and enjoy the new items and rule set! We'll update the wiki as soon as possible!!! :D

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
New changes are live:
Changelog 1/20/18:
New functionality:
PM buttons
Reports on Posts and Users
Editing Posts
Mod Tools(Strikes, Reports, Lock and Sticky functions on the fly)
Ability to Change Name in Profile
Ability to Change Country in Profile

Reorganization:
Search moved under a new header Tools in the navbar
Copyright updated

Optimization:
Watching has been streamlined some to load more consistently

All OOC forum posts should be editable for all members.

Angela's 3 God Rules
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Due to increased requests for animal armor, the staff has agreed on an alternative solution. All players wishing for armor for their mounts can substitute player armor for this. Please note that the only available animal that does not require substituted armor is the War Horse, as it already has armor.

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Naota has changed his domains from Strength and Light to Dreams and Light. His title is now The Lord of Light Who Weaves Through Dreams.

Strength is now open for God Apps

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Rule Update: Since we never ruled on powerplay/gmod of army units owned by characters the staff has determined that you MUST contact the army's owner before you go about saying you are killing them. However, on the note of the army owner you must take into mind that it is powerplay for you not to have causalities/wounded upon an attack depending on how bad it is (no one is invincible). We will be striking people for not following guidelines. These are not like NPC armies but please be aware that powerplaying npc armies will get you struck as well for minor powerplay so be wary of how you use your spells and what not. If it seems over the top it most likely is. You can always check with mods to make sure the move is good. We'll be updating our rules log sometime today with this change.

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Rule addendum 4/14/2018:

Posting in Inactive ThreadsIf you want to post in a thread that has not been replied to for at least three months, you will need to contact all users who participated in the thread and obtain their approval before continuing. Otherwise, the thread is considered finished.

As always there are special exceptions: I.E. someone joins the thread for one post and never posts again. You only need the most active people in the thread. Mods and Admins will look into this if that is a thing.

-Brittlez

Angela's 3 God Rules
elusivephantom
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Kale Grenich
Alignment: CN
Race: Human...
Class: Psychic
Silver: 1468
Admin account change:

I've swapped my admin status from Gatekeeper to elusivephantom for a number of reasons, not least of which is to help be more visible on-site as an admin (instead of a not-so-secret admin)

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
I created a parent forum called Character Activities. It now has Journals AND the new Character Letters Forum!! This is where people can write letters back and forth to each other :)

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
New Mission statement:

The birth of Revaliir began in the stars like so many other worlds. Titans known as Celestials ruled the skies and filled mortal souls with terror and amazement. The Celestials Parvpora and Canelux became the moons and reigned over the skies for all eternity. Now the Celestials are lost to the flow of time and only myths remain. However, your story has yet to begin and where you might end up is entirely up to your imagination. Dare to roam the lands of Revaliir and discover the truth of yourself. What does fate have in store for you? Well, my friend, that is entirely up to you. You can’t conclude a story that you haven’t even started.

Come explore the lands. From the all too perfect streets of Egjora to the mysterious roads of Abed. Danger lurks in every corner if one isn’t too careful. Get lost in the Feeorin Forest but beware the call of the fey. Hear the banshee screams of Koschei Forest from the dark town of Kurayo. Fly airships high into the skies and create your own destiny. One might even get lucky enough to end up next to a deity in the tavern. The possibilities, the stories, the myths… They are endless and entirely up to you.

Revaliir’s community is one of the most enthusiastic, heartwarming, and accepting places on the face of the net. We strive to make sure that not only do you find a home but also that you are treated like family. The goal of Revaliir is to make sure that harassment is not tolerated, that everyone feels accepted and that everyone enjoys their time here. We, the community, are the heart of the site. From the Administration to the users we keep our lines of communication open. We strive to make sure our users know that they are wanted, their opinions matter, and that overall they are loved.

The only adventure never thought of is the one you haven’t written yet. So why not join us and write? Revaliir is a High Fantasy Medieval site where the sky is the limit of your imagination and sometimes, even then, we push past it.

Remember: Be Daring

Angela's 3 God Rules