Administrator
Developer

Character Info
Name: Darros
Alignment: TN
Race: Human?
Class: Dread Necromancer
Silver: 17019
CodeAni has done some good work. We now have Email Notifications for Posts. Be sure to turn on your "Notify Replies" Setting so you get these. Right now it will do this for ALL posts. If you have any issues with this, or problems please post in the Help forum and we'll try to get to it as quickly as possible.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
The shops are done! Thank you to everyone who helped me out :) Now the next step is to css everything. The other next thing is to make sure everything in the shop is properly done. If you guys want to help what I'm looking for is things squished together.

What it should look like:

What it looks like in our admin panel:
"A master of arts arcane, the mage can serve as your traveling artillery platform, or a means of getting around much quicker.  
<br>
Comes with Common Robes, Fireball, Mage's Staff, Strength, Weaken.
<br>
<strong>-can cast</strong>"

I appreciate help from anyone who wants to give their time to the site. I can't pay you money but I can pay you my love?

Anything you think needs to be looked at, just send me a message here or on Facebook… or skype.. or steam :P I take a quick looksy and fix whatever needs to be done.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
I fixed the Wraith. It now states this: This pet may only morph into people or creatures who have died.

It had been there from the beginning but had been coded wrong. Apologies everyone!

Also all of the npcs and Pets are now fixed as well.

Angela's 3 God Rules
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Moliira

Character Info
Name: Moliira
Alignment: CN
Race: Drow/Lycan
Class: Huntress
Silver: 1905
We have a new spell that has been added to the shops as a result of feedback from our users!

Drain Essence: The caster attempts to drain energy from a single target, allowing the caster to regain health or magical energy.

It can be found in Alora's Spells and Incantations for 120 silver!

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Thanks to Telly and Gatekeeper our emails aren't delayed anymore! :D It means we should receive them on time!

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
So if you guys haven't notice Sir Stefan (I knight thee CodeAni) has finished My Watchlist! You see that snazzy button at the bottom of this thread? CLICK THAT! IT WILL APPEAR IN THE DROPDOWN MENU! 

TADA!

Angela's 3 God Rules
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Stefan fixed the Wishing well now! (Well all threads but the wishing well was the worst) You can now select what page you want to go to and it's page list is shortened to a max of 5 numbers. >3> thank you.

Angela's 3 God Rules
Luthene

Character Info
Name: Luthene
Alignment: TN
Race: Human
Class: Mercenary
Silver: 3175
Staff will now have their titles listed in their profiles, and in the sidebar in threads. This will help people know who we are even if we're not online, and staff with multiple roles will have that indicated.

OOC: Jenna
Moliira

Character Info
Name: Moliira
Alignment: CN
Race: Drow/Lycan
Class: Huntress
Silver: 1905
Thanks to Angela Rose, we have a lovely new welcome image!  Be sure to check it out on the portal page.

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
So a little change up and this is more for your guy's convenience so you can tell us your thoughts or praise. I've made a Comment thread in the GD about site changes :) If you like something type it in there!

LINKAGE: Site Changes(Comments!)

Angela's 3 God Rules