Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
I've moved the awards we've earned from competitions on other sites to their new home. They will be coded into either the side panel or the portal page shortly!

Awards

I'll continue to make it pretty and hope to add more of these as they come about.

I've also slowly started to update our affiliate page where others may get our buttons and banners for their own sites here:
Affiliates

I'll be adding the other banners and buttons that have been made there as well and work on getting the coding to be seen so others can copy and paste it into their sites.

Kudos to Kat for making the Affiliates page months ago but we've just gotten around to finishing up the coding on it :) CHEERS!

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Luthene

Character Info
Name: Luthene
Alignment: TN
Race: Human
Class: Mercenary
Silver: 3175
Usernames now link to profiles on the index, forum lists, inside threads, in PM folders, and in PMed messages. Basically, if you see a username somewhere, it's probably a link to that person's profile.

If something breaks, my bad, please let us know so we can fix that. 

OOC: Jenna
Moliira

Character Info
Name: Moliira
Alignment: CN
Race: Drow/Lycan
Class: Huntress
Silver: 1905
Due to inactivity, Chae has been demoted, and her temple moved to the archives.

Moliira

Character Info
Okay, lots of updates!

All starter packs have been updated to include what items those packs include.

NPC companions have been updated to include what equipment they come with.

Rejuvenate has been renamed Heal for clarity's sake.

Dragon has been updated to include one breath weapon.

Peasant and Bard have been added to the NPC shop.

Moliira

Character Info
Due to inactivity, Bryn yr Gwyn has been demoted and his temple archieved.  Another round of deity applications will happen at some point in the near future.

Moliira

Character Info
In regards to spells, only one copy of a spell would be needed for either the character or a companion to cast the spells.  HOWEVER, companion pets and NPCs are not be allowed to cast summon spells, or spells with a value of over 700 silver.

Moliira

Character Info
Companions and pets purchased from their respective shops have been updated to indicate which are capable of casting magical spells.  Also, the Basilisk and Gargoyle have been updated.

Moliira

Character Info
I have a very fun addition to the site!  I am introducing NPC Guilds!  These guilds are run by the staff, and will be offering the characters new places to roleplay, as well as quests that can be completed.  Stay tuned for both the upcoming quests, and user run guilds which will be coming soon!

Luthene

Character Info
Item updates!

Sling has been added to Ye Old Sword (technically a week ago, but now it's announced).

Empty Vials have been transformed into an https://revaliir.com/shop/item/alchemy-kit/]Alchemy Kit in Abel's Everything Else, and the price has increased from 30 silver to 75. This one item will include any alchemists' tools, such as vials, mortar and pestle, a heating device, and so on. Mortar and Pestle has been removed from the shop as a result, though if you've already purchased it, it will remain in your inventory; anyone who purchased that item can PM me if they want a refund.

Finally, Healing Herbs have been renamed to Herbs, and the description has been updated. It's more generic, and these herbs can be used for medicines, poisons, whatever you want.

Luthene

Character Info
I've been at the code again. Our Affiliate buttons on the portal are now arranged in a grid, to keep things a bit neater-looking. You'll see 6 columns of buttons when you're on a computer, and 3 columns on a phone or tablet. My plan is to also add buttons so people can follow us on Facebook or Twitter in the near future.

I also made some changes to our Affiliates page. There's button codes, now! Hopefully that will make it easier for you lovely people to get people to check us out.