Roleplay Forums > Onnen > Sotho Coast > Zamatye Beach > [O - R] Into The Ocean
Lio82

Character Info
Name: Liono Osouf
Alignment: CN
Race: Adlet
Class: warrior
Silver: 1569
she leaned forward and topped his glass up again after she slammed her second one back this time filling the glass a little more, he looked at her and smiled "you trying to get me drunk and see me naked or something" she laughed a little at his comment "I've seen people act a fool when drinking though I feel nothing"  he slammed the drink back and set the glass down, and smiled "oh i know some people cant handle it and ack like fools, but i'm ok when drinking and for you i'l be on my best behavior" he give her a little wink when he finished specking,

as he stood there she walked towards him stretching her wings out as she stopped  "I can heal you, somewhat…. if you want to see but I will have to cut you first.""As for bleeding myself, yea I cut myself, and let myself bleed, sometimes I have to do it once or twice, just depends on the situation. " he listened to what she said about bleeding and the healing she could do and even ask if wanted to see it being done "that is very interesting i have to say, if you have to bleed and cut yourself to feel better that blood could be useful to the right person, if you want to show me how you heal i don't mind, but don't do anything that will cause you pain if it does"

he took a step towards her and lifted his hand towards her offering her his arm to do what she wanted to do.

TheKimber

Character Info
Name: Gaia Teluse
Alignment: CG
Race: Griffin born Shapeshifter
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3608
she leaned forward and topped his glass up again after she slammed her second one back this time filling the glass a little more, he looked at her and smiled "you trying to get me drunk and see me naked or something" 

She laughed, thinking to herself .o(Well…. I did like what I saw the first time… and second)

"oh i know some people cant handle it and ack like fools, but i'm ok when drinking and for you i'l be on my best behavior" he winked and she smiled softly at his flirtation.

"that is very interesting i have to say, if you have to bleed and cut yourself to feel better that blood could be useful to the right person, if you want to show me how you heal i don't mind, but don't do anything that will cause you pain if it does"

“It doesn’t hurt much, it is ok.” She said softly as she tilted her wing, letting the sharp tip of her talon drag across his forearm lightly, but enough to cause him to bleed. She cut her palm right after, still holding his hand lightly. She placed her palm over his wound, letting her blood mix with his. She closed her eyes for a moment as she concentrated on her blood as it mixed with his, focusing on making it heal, binding the wound, scabbing over. It would likely burn a little, but no more than the liquor they drank.

When she pulled her hand away beneath the smeared blood, his wound was healed. She smiled softly, grabbed a towel and wiped the blood away from the scab. “It will be fully healed tomorrow.” She said softly as she moved to grab her drink, shooting back the rest as she sat down. She followed it with her juice, which seemed to have lost its flavor. She tilted her head slightly, looking to the glass of juice for a moment before setting it down and looking back to him as she leaned back against the counter, still right next to him. She looked to the glass that was his and rose a brow. "You need to catch up" She said innocently.

Lio82

Character Info
after he lifted his arm for her to show him what she could do, he pulled his arm towards her wings and sliced him, she leg him go and proceeded to slice her hand, he stood there watching the blood flow from both wounds before she stepped to him and placed her hand and slice and closed her eyes, he could feel it start to heat up under her hand and in a few moments she opened her eyes to look at him as she moved her hand to show him the wounds had closed and stopped bleeding, he pulled his arm up to look at, "well that is something a haven't seen done before" he looked at her and smiled "move in with me, i could use a woman like you in my life" he hope she knew he was joking cause of the laugh before the statement, "it will be fully healed tomorrow"  she said

he watched her slam back the drink and follow it up with a drink of her juice drink as she sat down she looked at the drink after she took a drink from it and set it on the table before standing again and moving to stand beside his, "You need to catch up"  he looked round at her and smiled "i need to catch up?, if we are playing them games well" he leaned forward and grabbed the bottle of hard stuff and brung it to his lips and took a deep drink before handing the bottle over to her, "i believe its your go now"

TheKimber

Character Info
"well that is something a haven't seen done before, move in with me, i could use a woman like you in my life" She laughed softly and though she knew he was joking she shrugged and playfully retorted with an “If I must… twist my arm” and a wink. .oO(“If I must indeed… living here would be nice, much better than living out on the road.”) she thought.

"i need to catch up?, if we are playing them games well"

She watched him as he leaned forward to grab the bottle. He opted to forgo the glasses and just took a deep drink directly from the bottle, then handed it to her. She blinked slightly as she took it, her stomach lurching at the idea.

"i believe its your go now"

She brought the glass to her lips and took a deep drink, a large mouthful which puffed up her cheeks for a moment before she swallowed it down quickly. She offered the bottle back to him as she coughed. That chug-a-lug was the straw that broke the camel’s back. She went from just slightly dizzy to the world definitely swaying heavily. She took a drink from her juice as she looked to him. 

“Tag… you’re it.” She said softly, looking up to him with a soft smile as she touched a finger against his bare chest before she leaned back against the counter again. She reached up, brushing her stray hair from her eyes as she looked to him quietly. The world spun slightly as she stood there, watching him with a soft happy smile.

Lio82

Character Info
when he made his joke about her moving while laughing, she laughed back at him “If I must… twist my arm” he stood there for a few seconds thinking about it, having a roommate wouldn't be the worse idea he had, he did have a spare room sitting there doing nothing and the fact she bleed and could heal was a real turn on, he looked at her "well think this over i did say it as a joke, but, i do have a spare room upstairs that isn't being used, the fact you bleed and i need blood could work of us, i know you said you live in the wild but the offer is there for you" he would let her think about it and see what she thought about the idea, "oh i can let see the room aswell so you know what your getting"

as she took a big drink from the bottle she handed it back  to him “Tag… you’re it.”  he took the bottle of her taking a drink, starting to get a fuzzy head at the min from it, he blinked his eyes as he shock his head shaking of the fuzz from the drink "i think i need to make some food i haven't eating today and the drink is going to my head, would you like something to eat"

TheKimber

Character Info
"well think this over i did say it as a joke, but, i do have a spare room upstairs that isn't being used, the fact you bleed and i need blood could work of us, i know you said you live in the wild but the offer is there for you, oh i can let see the room as well so you know what your getting"

“That would be nice… at some point, doesn’t have to happen now though, can happen later when we go to bed." She said softly as she watched him shake his head, she guessed he felt the same as she did and she chuckled.

"i think i need to make some food i haven't eating today and the drink is going to my head, would you like something to eat"

“Sure” She said softly as he handed her the bottle again. She took another drink and the world spun slightly more. She moved her hands to the counter, using it to stabilize herself as she watched him quietly. Her mind started going a bit… what was she doing here, nude with a half naked man she barely knew. Her steely eyes watched him as he moved about the kitchen gracefully (at least it appeared graceful in her head which seemed to be going a mile or two slower than everything else.) She watched his lithe tattooed body move with such ease and she couldn’t help but smile as she thought about him, her mind wandering a little as she began to daydream about his body close to hers again, close as they had been when she showed him how she could heal him.

She absently reached back and grabbed the bottle, taking another big drink without even thinking. She could no longer taste it, nor feel the burn so she followed that gulp with another, suddenly very… very thirsty as she watched him moving around the kitchen.

Lio82

Character Info
when he said about showing her the room she could have if she wanted it “That would be nice… at some point, doesn’t have to happen now though, can happen later when we go to bed."  he nodded at her with a smile "yeah that will do, you will see upstairs soon enough, right i'l start getting us some food cooked up" he turned round and had a look about to see what food he had in they could eat "meat potatoes and a little vegetables do you? i'm afford  that's all i have  " he asked her as he started to cook, he walked round the kitchen getting the pots and pans sorted, he could see her looking at him out the corner of his eyes watching what he was doing, he walked towards "excuse me i need to get this" as he reached over her to grab some herbs pressing his chest against her naked body before he pulled away from her and smiled, 

he finished cooking for them and plated it up and set it on the table "please sit and enjoy" once she had sat he poured two drinks and set them down aswell, before sitting at the table facing her,

TheKimber

Character Info
"yeah that will do, you will see upstairs soon enough, right i'l start getting us some food cooked up, meat potatoes and a little vegetables do you? i'm afford that's all i have"

“Perfect” she said softly… oO(“Yes… yes he was most definitely perfect”) she thought to herself as she watched him. He suddenly walked towards her, so very close to her for a few moments.

"excuse me i need to get this"
he said as he reached over her. His bare chest pressed against her body, his warmth eliciting some goosebumps along her flesh. With his skin against hers, his body so close she could smell him. Taking in his scent, her eyes falling slightly closed for a moment. He grabbed some herbs behind her and smiled slightly and went back to cooking. She felt excessively warm now and reached for the bottle again, taking another drink as she watched him finish cooking.

He plated up the food and moved to set the plates on the table. "Please sit and enjoy" he said. She nodded softly and pushed from the counter dizzily. She moved to the table on unstable legs, though she made it there somehow, gracefully. She sat down as he poured two drinks and settled them down. He sat across from her, facing her. She smiled softly, forgetting why they were sitting at the table. Forgetting that she was supposed to be eating… she couldn’t tear her eyes from him and simply rested her elbow on the table, and her head on her hand almost dreamily as the world spun slightly.

"Thank you"
she said softly as she came to her senses and realized what she was supposed to be doing. She took a bite of food quietly, forcefully dragging her eyes away from him as she did so. She desperately tried to think of something to talk to him about but nothing came to mind so she just took another bite and then took a drink. Then it hit her "What is that we were drinking, by the way?" she asked softly.

Lio82

Character Info
they sat there eating well he did Gaia sat there looking at him like a deer in headlight, she snapped herself out of her daze and he smiled towards her as he keep eating,  she looked at him asking  "What is that we were drinking, by the way?"  he laughed a little and shrugged  "well it is,,, i don't know it was giving to me a while ago buy someone i knew he used to make it himself, so whatever he put in it i cant tell you, tastes nice all the same"  he finished eating and stood from the table putting his plate to the side, "dont know about you but that hit the spot and socked up the drink, thats always a good thing" 

he sat himself back at the table and reached for his drink finishing it of, "il leave the rest of that bottle to you since your enjoying it, il grab a beer"  he leaned over to the counter and grabbed a beer taking a drink, 

TheKimber

Character Info
"well it is,,, i don't know it was giving to me a while ago buy someone i knew he used to make it himself, so whatever he put in it i cant tell you, tastes nice all the same" 

She nodded softly as she ate, before long he stood and her eyes followed him quietly as he moved his plate to the side and he spoke. "Dont know about you but that hit the spot and socked up the drink, thats always a good thing" 

She laughed and smiled, nodding as she ate a little more before also standing and moving to put her plate upon his. She looked to him as he sat back at the table, reaching for his drink and finishing it. 

"il leave the rest of that bottle to you since your enjoying it, il grab a beer"

She laughed as he grabbed a beer and took a drink. “I think you’re just too scared of the strong stuff.” She said innocently as she grabbed the bottle and took a deep, challenging drink. She stretched a little, not sitting back down, just leaning against the counter with the drink in hand. After a few moments of silence she smiled and yawned, took another drink and looked to him.

“It is getting late… Wanna show me to the spare room?”

She asked softly before taking another drink. The food in her tummy and her shapeshifter blood ripped the dizziness from the drink away from her and she felt totally fine once again. She lifted a hand to her cheek, brushing her hair out of her face as she awaited his response, her eyes wandering over his bare chest for a few fleeting moments again before she tore them from him. Settling herself with a resolve to behave herself and to stop looking at him in such a manner.