TheKimber

Character Info
Name: Gaia Teluse
Alignment: CG
Race: Griffin born Shapeshifter
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3608
"is everything ok? if your not keen on the beer i can get you a fruit drink" 

He laughed at her response. She giggled lightly and looked to the drink in her hands quietly, thinking of a better way to explain it.

" that has to be the first time i have heard that description used for beer, but i like it, its only beer aswell, there is stuff out there that is alot worse than that, but don't feel like you have to drink it, it wont go to waste, il drink it if your not sure" 

Once she had put the drink down he set his down as well, standing. "don,t worry il get you a drink now give me a minute"  

“Thank you, it is just a bit too sour for me.” She watched him head into the kitchen and she smiled softly, thankful he did not take offense to her dislike of the beer. her eyes wandered curiously around the room until they settled upon him again as he entered with a glass in his hands. He handed it to her and she took a second to gaze at the crystalline liquid within.  

"here try that it sould be a lot better tasting" 

She took a sip quietly and nodded softly. “It is very good juice, thank you.” she said softly as she sipped it, watching him as he answered her question about her being nude. She shivered slightly, getting a bit chilly as they sat there.

"i am perfectly fine with you siting beside me naked, it doesn't offend me at all, as long as your comfortable that's all that matters, i understand some people might not like it but each to there own, hell if it makes you fell better i'l sit naked with you" 

She scooted back in her seat slightly, pulling her blanket from her bag and settling it over her lap lightly as she crossed her legs, settling in comfortably as he took a drink of his beer. She shrugged at his statement that he would be naked as well. “It really doesn’t matter to me. If you are comfortable in clothing, then stay in clothing. I am comfortable not in clothing, though I wear them for the human kind, so as not to offend.” She said with a soft smile. 

She took a few more sips of her juice before setting it on the table and turning to face him, leaning her head against the back of the seat she was in. “So tell me more about yourself Liono, if you want.”

Lio82

Character Info
Name: Liono Osouf
Alignment: CN
Race: Adlet
Class: warrior
Silver: 1569
he sat there and watched as she took a drink of the juice, “It is very good juice, thank you.”  he smiled at her and nodded, "well im glad you like this one, in time the taste of the beer will get better, you never know you grow to like it" he sat there thinking about her sitting there naked and her wings, he liked her wings they were so different, "do you mind if i ask you about your wing? are they there cause your a griffin? or do you have them for some other reason? you can tell me to mind my own if you want " he sat there and listened to what she had to say about the wings, finding it all very interesting, she proceed than to say about the nakedness,  

“It really doesn’t matter to me. If you are comfortable in clothing, then stay in clothing. I am comfortable not in clothing, though I wear them for the human kind, so as not to offend.”   again he sat and listened, "i'm ok dressed or naked, well you seen that today it did not bother me being naked in front of you, as long as your comfortable that's all that matters, stay naked or get dressed i'm easy" he said with a wink, if he didn't stop winking at her she was going to think something was wrong with his eye,  he thought to himself with a little smile,

“So tell me more about yourself Liono, if you want.”  he shook his head, "i feel like its me doing all the taking here at the minute, and you cant get a word in, so i will throw it back to you first, so Gaia tell me more about yourself,,,if you want" he lsaid to her with a little grin

TheKimber

Character Info
"well im glad you like this one, in time the taste of the beer will get better, you never know you grow to like it"

She laughed softly, she doubted that very much, unless it came in different varieties. She had seen humans drinking many things so she curiously asked “What is wine, and hard liquor are those also types of beer, and what is beer?” She asked softly as she grabbed her juice and took another drink looking to him through innocent grey eyes for answers. She was a warrior of Griffins in her tribe, they never drank or did anything mind altering as it would cause issues when hunting or fighting.

"do you mind if i ask you about your wing? are they there cause your a griffin? or do you have them for some other reason? you can tell me to mind my own if you want " 

She tilted her head curiously, she’d never thought about that fact. She shifted how she was sitting slightly, stretching out a wing and looking at it quietly, laying it out against the back of the couch, letting it settle against him.

“That is a very good question that I have never thought about. Honestly I have not spent the majority of my life in this form. I have spent most of my time in my griffin form as a warrior and hunter so my human form is something that I have never really thought too much about or explored.” She laughed softly, grabbing her drink and taking another drink, leaving her wing stretched out behind him.

"i'm ok dressed or naked, well you seen that today it did not bother me being naked in front of you, as long as your comfortable that's all that matters, stay naked or get dressed i'm easy"

She laughed softly and shrugged. “I would think too with your… other form?” She tilted her head, she did not even know what his other form was… “Your… Adlet form, you may be more animalistic like me as well and if that is the case, nudity is normal. It is human fault to think nudity is wrong… we are born without clothes.” 

"i feel like its me doing all the taking here at the minute, and you cant get a word in, so i will throw it back to you first, so Gaia tell me more about yourself,,,if you want" 

She tilted her head slightly, she’d said alot but she shrugged. "Well, like I said. I was born with my kind, griffin shifters. Our natural form is griffin so we normally stay as such. Then we have our half form, which I have heard referred to as a were form… and then human. My tribe spends their time in their pure form. I was bored at home though and wanted to see the world so I left when I was deemed old enough, and here I am, here with you… an adlet.” She said with a soft grin moving to grab her juice and take another drink.

“What is an Adlet form… what does it look like… Can you show me?” She asked curiously.

Lio82

Character Info
 “What is wine, and hard liquor are those also types of beer, and what is beer?”  he found it hard to believe she didn't have much drink at all but he would tell her the best he could,
"well,,,, wine is made by fermenting fruit and sugars, hard liquor is,,,,,, well i'm not sure to tell the truth, and beer that's the easiest, its wheat and crops stuff like that, that's prob the easiest way to say it,"  when he asked her about her story with the wings, he noticed her thinking a little about it before she answered, 

“That is a very good question that I have never thought about. Honestly I have not spent the majority of my life in this form. I have spent most of my time in my griffin form as a warrior and hunter so my human form is something that I have never really thought too much about or explored.”  he looked at her as he took a drink of the beer he had been sitting with now a while now, "well maybe one day you can find out if there is something behind the wings, or if you have them just cause of your griffin part within you, if you ever want help to find out, i'l happily help you the best way i can" 
she had said about her being naked and how the cold didn't really effect her,  “I would think too with your… other form? Your… Adlet form, you may be more animalistic like me as well and if that is the case, nudity is normal. It is human fault to think nudity is wrong… we are born without clothes.”  he took a drink finishing his beer and setting it down and reaching forward to grab her one to finish it, "when i'm in Adlet form no the cold means nothing, in this form most of the time i'm ok i feel the cold from time to time but not to much"

when he finished saying about the cold she looked at him and he kind of new what was coming “What is an Adlet form… what does it look like… Can you show me?”  what he thought she going to ask she did, "what is Adlet? well Adlet is a werewolf but with a twist, i cant and never will change under the light of the moon, i need to drink blood before i can change to my Adlet form, we just look like weres maybe a little bigger but he heal different than they do, as for showing you i'm sure i could but i have no blood here at the minute to show you, or i would"  

he looked at her thinking how strange this all was a few hours ago they didn't know each other and now,she naked on his couch asking him to shift to show her, he had no problems with any of it at all, he was actually excited to see where this was going to go between them, if it was going to go anywhere, time would tell and he would leave it in the hands of fate

TheKimber

Character Info
"well,,,, wine is made by fermenting fruit and sugars, hard liquor is,,,,,, well i'm not sure to tell the truth, and beer that's the easiest, its wheat and crops stuff like that, that's prob the easiest way to say it,"

She listened to his words about the other kinds of drink. She nodded softly, understanding the best she could. “I will have to try the other’s sometime… fruit and sugar sounds good.” She laughed softly.

"well maybe one day you can find out if there is something behind the wings, or if you have them just cause of your griffin part within you, if you ever want help to find out, i'l happily help you the best way i can" He was offering to hang around and help her find out more information about her wings. That was nice, she appreciated it and she sorta enjoyed his company. It was a nice change from what she was used to. Being alone wasn’t always grand, especially when you were raised in a tribe full of others like you. "I'd like that very much Liono…"
"when i'm in Adlet form no the cold means nothing, in this form most of the time i'm ok i feel the cold from time to time but not to much. What is Adlet? well Adlet is a werewolf but with a twist, i cant and never will change under the light of the moon, i need to drink blood before i can change to my Adlet form, we just look like weres maybe a little bigger but he heal different than they do, as for showing you i'm sure i could but i have no blood here at the minute to show you, or i would"  

She rose a brow, moving how she sat, getting her knees under her, getting a bit closer. “I have blood… I could give you a little I am sure!!!” she said excitedly, extremely curious about this adlet form of his. The excitement showed in her steely eyes as she smiled brightly. She really knew nothing about were’s either, but she always wanted to learn and this was just one more learning experience in her mind. As she shifted how she sat the blanket slid to the ground, she paid no attention however, to excited to worry about it.

Lio82

Character Info
after he finished talking to her about being an Adlet and what it took to change she moved a little closer,  “I have blood… I could give you a little I am sure!!!”  she shifted herself abit in the chair to face him, he looked at her and wondered if she new he would have to cut her and drink from her,

"are you sure? it would involve me cutting you and drinking from you, but if you want to see il show you, as long as you know what will need to be, hold on"  he stood up and went and got his dagger from a box in the other room and went back into and sat beside her again showing her the dagger, " this is what i will use to slice you if you want to do it, il make a small slice in your arm or your hand depending on were you want it,after that i will drink from you will change, if you haven't seen its being it might take you back but shouldn't really with you being a shifter, i'l be able to take to you still and know who you are, so when it happens you wont get harmed in any way, so its up to you"

he sat there and waited to hear what she wanted to do.

TheKimber

Character Info
"are you sure? it would involve me cutting you and drinking from you, but if you want to see il show you, as long as you know what will need to be, hold on"

She watched him stand, curious as to what he was doing. He walked back to her with a dagger in hand and sat closer to her. She looked to the dagger quietly, wondering what it was for. He began telling her and she laughed softly.

"this is what i will use to slice you if you want to do it, il make a small slice in your arm or your hand depending on were you want it,after that i will drink from you will change, if you haven't seen its being it might take you back but shouldn't really with you being a shifter, i'l be able to take to you still and know who you are, so when it happens you wont get harmed in any way, so its up to you"

“I come with daggers… even in this form.” She laughed as she tensed her wings slightly, 6 inch sickle talons slipping from their hidden home within her crimson feathers. She lifted her right wrist to one wing and sunk the talon tip into the soft flesh, pulling slightly, leaving a small crimson cut in her flesh. She pulled her wrist away from her wing and offered it to him quietly, scooting a little forward closer, curious and trusting. The blood flowed, faster than one would think from such a minor wound, the metallic scent filling the air quickly. She felt her body temperature spike quickly as her blood mass suddenly increased its production. Something she was very used to… something she had yet to tell him.

She was used to “bleeding.” She had to or she felt ill. She did not know why, but she knew it was a defect in her nature. She spent far too many nights sick, in pain until she figured it out and since then knew when the feeling began she would need to bleed herself. Granted she’d bled herself recently, but she had never bled out before and doubted that it would ever happen at this point. It was all part of her “magic.”

She held her wrist out to him, waiting for him to drink if that was his will. She watched him with a soft smile. "I trust you" she said lightly

Lio82

Character Info
“I come with daggers… even in this form.”  he looked at her and watched as her talons became visible through her wings, he watched as she sliced her wrist, blood starting to flow from her cut as she moved closer to him, he stood up and removed his shirt before taking his trousers off and setting to the side, no point wasting them if he didn't need to.  he reached out and grabbed her pulling her to her feet and looked at her, he grabbed hold of her wrist and squeezed a little before bring it closer to his mouth, he placed his lips round her wrist and began to suck the blood from her and swallow as she filled his mouth with her blood,

he swallowed as his mouth filled until he had had enough, he let go of her hand and took a step back from her and looked at her, his body started to tense and stretch out as his body started to grow with the change, his hands and feet grew into big wolf pads with his claws coming though, his legs began to grow upwards and thicken up as his muscles began to pop , the sound of his bones cracking could be heard, body growing black fur all over, he tensed up arching his back as his snot burst though his face with his teeth taking shape, he stretched full upwards as he changed now towering over Gaia,

he snarled at her little before specking, "well this is it, you asked to see it, well now you can"

TheKimber

Character Info
She sat still, watching him quietly as he stood and began undressing. She didn’t tear her eyes away, though they remained on his face as he undid his trousers. He reached for her wrist once he was undressed, pulling her gently to her feet. She folded her wings slowly as he squeezed her wrist before taking it to his mouth. He gently settled his lips upon the wound, sucking softly before swallowing a mouthful of her crimson blood.

He took a few mouthfuls before letting go of her wrist. The release of some extra blood was actually a welcome feeling and she brought her wrist to her mouth, licking the wound clean so it would heal quicker. She watched him shift, curiously, into a massive Anthro-Wolf, much like her own half form. He towered over her, especially in this form though he would still stand much taller than her even in her own anthro form.

"well this is it, you asked to see it, well now you can" He growled as he stretched she smiled softly, unphased by this form. She stretched out her hand and touched his tightly muscled chest gently before looking up to his eyes.

“I have a form much like this one. If you want to see it I can show you as well. Though of course… I am a griffin in it, not wolven like you.”
She did not shift, she would not waste the energy if he was uninterested. She simply stood before him, notably not scared of his form as it lingered so much larger than her own. He could without a doubt break her in one swipe, but she did not feel he would do such a thing, and she could fight back if need be. 

Lio82

Character Info
he stood there looking at her as she moved towards him and started to run her hands over him, taking in his new form, "so is this what you expected" he asked her before she removed her hand from his chest and spoke “I have a form much like this one. If you want to see it I can show you as well. Though of course… I am a griffin in it, not wolven like you.”  he thought about what she would look like in her other form, "i would like to see you in your other form, if you would like to show me?" 

being in this form was never something he did unless he was fighting or hurt, so doing this just to show her was a first for him, but for some strange reason he didn't seem to mind, today, she had seen him dressed naked and now like this, things were moving fast he thought and now she was going to do the same shift into her other form, "i'm intrigued to see just want your other form looks like, both forms are lovely so far that i have seen,so this will be good to see this one"  he said as the drool left his mussel