Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Lio82, Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:05 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

he lay beside her as the pair kissed, tongues dancing with each others between there mouths, he moved his head away from there kiss to look at her, he thought to himself, she was beautiful in every way, how was this this happening right now, he had never had a woman like this in his bed, everything about her up to now was perfect, and if today and tonight was anything to go by there journey could be interesting, he moved back towards her as he run his hand through her hair moving it from her face leaning in to gently kiss her again,,

Author: TheKimber, Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 7:51 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

"of course you can, you don't need to ask,the company would be very welcoming"  He said as he pushed himself off the door frame and walked to the bed. He sat besides her before moving to lay back, on his side facing her.  She looked back at him and smiled softly. Then she felt his hand on her shoulder, ever so gently pulling her down besides him, to her back.  He leaned over her, his head propped up on his hand as he looked into her steely eyes.

She smiled softly,  reaching up with one hand again, caressing his cheek lightly as he moved in and kissed her again. This kiss though was different, her lips parted as did his, her tongue inviting his to dance. She slid her hand from her cheek to his chest as they kissed, smiling softly when he pulled away again to look to her.

*shutting the bedroom door persay ;) keeping it clean :p*

Author: Lio82, Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:40 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

when he opened the door to his room and moved to the side she went in and had a look around before moving to sit on the bottom of his bed, he leaned against the frame watching her as she crossed her legs looking up at him, “Tis very nice… Are you opposed to me staying in here with you by chance? I would feel much more comfortable, being in a new place and all.” he looked at her with a smile, the thought of this woman staying in his bed and what it could lead to to made him feel happy it had been a long time since he was with a woman, he thought to himself  ,dam a few hours ago he seen her by the ocean, and now she was sitting on his bed,  she had said earlier, that it was lucky they meet when they did, but he didn't think it was luck, he thought it was fate, fate was the reason he was there when he was nothing to do with being lucky, fate had lead him to that spot at that time,  his only concern was that it was the drink talking and making her make this decision, he didn't want her to think he was taking advantage of her, but he would take it step by step and see were it would go.

"of course you can, you don't need to ask,the company would be very welcoming" he looked at her before moving off the door frame as he walked towards her, he reached the bed and sat down beside her laying backwards to rest on his side, he reached out placing his hand on her to pull her down to lie on her back as he leaned over her looking into her eyes as he moved to kiss her again placing his tongue in her mouth to dance with hers. 

Author: TheKimber, Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 5:42 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

She smiled against his lips before pulling gently away from the light kiss. The kiss had just been a delicate touch of skin to skin, nothing deep, nothing passionate, just a gentle, comforting, warm touch. As she pulled away a smile began playing across his features and he reached out and pulled her back to him. "if its the same rules as before when the drink i take it its my go now" She went willing into his grasp, his hands moving to her cheeks as he leaned in and kissed her again. This time there was a slight bit more passion in the kiss, their lips remaining locked for a few fleeting moments before he pulled away and smiled.

"its just here feel free to have a look" he said as he stepped to the side, opening another door. She smiled sweetly and moved step inside his room, looking around curiously at the sparse things he had. She moved to sit on his bed, smiling innocently as she looked to him, crossing her legs.

“Tis very nice… Are you opposed to me staying in here with you by chance? I would feel much more comfortable, being in a new place and all.” She said softly as she watched him for a reaction. She was mostly sober, knowing what she was asking could turn into far more than sleeping, but she didn’t care. Everything about this man seemed right, perfect to her. She was very curious to get to know him even more.

Author: Lio82, Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:43 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

as he watched her look round the room she stopped and walked towards him again, when she got to him she run her hand along his chest before she asked “And where is your room?”  he went to answer her but before he could say anything she leaned up towards him and kissed him, he looked at her and wondered if it was just the drink was doing this as both had had a few drink through out the night, as she pulled away from him he didn't know what to do at that moment but he just smile at her or did he go in for a kiss of his own, 

as he looked at her he smiled before he pulled her back towards him, "if its the same rules as before when the drink i take it its my go now" he said just before he moved both his hands to place them on her cheeks as he leaned in to kiss her, there lips stay locked for a few seconds before he moved back to look at her with a smile,  “And where is your room?”  he remembered she had asked, he moved to the side and opened the door to his room,"its just here feel free to have a look"

Author: TheKimber, Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 4:04 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

"ah is that what you think now, well in that case,fill her up" Liono said with a wink, sliding his empty glass towards her. She filled the glass quietly, sliding it back to him quietly and watching as he tosses the entire thing back in one big drink before setting his glass on the counter and looking pointedly at her glass.

"so i think that would mean it your turn to go next"
She laughed and poured herself another, doing as he did, nearly choking on the contents as she swallowed the entire thing in one gulp.

At her suggestion to go to bed he smiled and stood. "i will do, follow me," she followed him out of the kitchen, moving to the stairs and following him up the stairs. Once at the top of the stairs he stopped and turned towards her. "This is it here, go on in and have a look about see what you think, i'l stand here and wait for you" She entered the room quietly, brushing her wing slightly against his bare chest as she entered the room. She took the room him and turned to look to him as he stood in the door frame. 

"i no it isn't the biggest of places, but it is sitting here not being used, and you are more than welcome to use it as you see fit"

She smiled softly and nodded, walking back to him quietly. The triple or quadruple shot she’d just downed made her slightly warmer than normal and the room had a slight wave to it. She touched his bare chest lightly under the guise of looking at his tattoos again.

“And where is your room?” She asked softly before the drink and her curiosity won the better of her and she stood on her tippy toes to kiss him lightly.

Author: Lio82, Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:56 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

as he reached for the beer grabbing it and turned back round to face her she smiled at him “I think you’re just too scared of the strong stuff.”  he raised his brow at her "ah is that what you think now, well in that case" he said as he slid his empty glass along the table towards her "fill her up" he said with a wink.  she filled the glass and pushed it back towards him, reaching out towards it he lifted it downing it in one shift go nearly chocking  himself as he did so, he looked in her direction as her glass was empty, "so i think that would mean it your turn to go next" 

“It is getting late… Wanna show me to the spare room?”  he smiled and stood up from the table "i will do, follow me,"  he headed out of the kitchen and walked towards the stairs heading to the top of them, he stopped turning to face her "this is it here, go on in and have a look about see what you think, i'l stand here and wait for you" he watched as she passed him and headed inside the room to have a look around,  he leaned against the door frame watching her "i no it isn't the biggest of places, but it is sitting here not being used, and you are more than welcome to use it as you see fit"

Author: TheKimber, Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:11 AM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

"well it is,,, i don't know it was giving to me a while ago buy someone i knew he used to make it himself, so whatever he put in it i cant tell you, tastes nice all the same" 

She nodded softly as she ate, before long he stood and her eyes followed him quietly as he moved his plate to the side and he spoke. "Dont know about you but that hit the spot and socked up the drink, thats always a good thing" 

She laughed and smiled, nodding as she ate a little more before also standing and moving to put her plate upon his. She looked to him as he sat back at the table, reaching for his drink and finishing it. 

"il leave the rest of that bottle to you since your enjoying it, il grab a beer"

She laughed as he grabbed a beer and took a drink. “I think you’re just too scared of the strong stuff.” She said innocently as she grabbed the bottle and took a deep, challenging drink. She stretched a little, not sitting back down, just leaning against the counter with the drink in hand. After a few moments of silence she smiled and yawned, took another drink and looked to him.

“It is getting late… Wanna show me to the spare room?”

She asked softly before taking another drink. The food in her tummy and her shapeshifter blood ripped the dizziness from the drink away from her and she felt totally fine once again. She lifted a hand to her cheek, brushing her hair out of her face as she awaited his response, her eyes wandering over his bare chest for a few fleeting moments again before she tore them from him. Settling herself with a resolve to behave herself and to stop looking at him in such a manner.

Author: Lio82, Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:49 AM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

they sat there eating well he did Gaia sat there looking at him like a deer in headlight, she snapped herself out of her daze and he smiled towards her as he keep eating,  she looked at him asking  "What is that we were drinking, by the way?"  he laughed a little and shrugged  "well it is,,, i don't know it was giving to me a while ago buy someone i knew he used to make it himself, so whatever he put in it i cant tell you, tastes nice all the same"  he finished eating and stood from the table putting his plate to the side, "dont know about you but that hit the spot and socked up the drink, thats always a good thing" 

he sat himself back at the table and reached for his drink finishing it of, "il leave the rest of that bottle to you since your enjoying it, il grab a beer"  he leaned over to the counter and grabbed a beer taking a drink, 

Author: TheKimber, Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:09 AM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

"yeah that will do, you will see upstairs soon enough, right i'l start getting us some food cooked up, meat potatoes and a little vegetables do you? i'm afford that's all i have"

“Perfect” she said softly… oO(“Yes… yes he was most definitely perfect”) she thought to herself as she watched him. He suddenly walked towards her, so very close to her for a few moments.

"excuse me i need to get this"
he said as he reached over her. His bare chest pressed against her body, his warmth eliciting some goosebumps along her flesh. With his skin against hers, his body so close she could smell him. Taking in his scent, her eyes falling slightly closed for a moment. He grabbed some herbs behind her and smiled slightly and went back to cooking. She felt excessively warm now and reached for the bottle again, taking another drink as she watched him finish cooking.

He plated up the food and moved to set the plates on the table. "Please sit and enjoy" he said. She nodded softly and pushed from the counter dizzily. She moved to the table on unstable legs, though she made it there somehow, gracefully. She sat down as he poured two drinks and settled them down. He sat across from her, facing her. She smiled softly, forgetting why they were sitting at the table. Forgetting that she was supposed to be eating… she couldn’t tear her eyes from him and simply rested her elbow on the table, and her head on her hand almost dreamily as the world spun slightly.

"Thank you"
she said softly as she came to her senses and realized what she was supposed to be doing. She took a bite of food quietly, forcefully dragging her eyes away from him as she did so. She desperately tried to think of something to talk to him about but nothing came to mind so she just took another bite and then took a drink. Then it hit her "What is that we were drinking, by the way?" she asked softly.

Author: Lio82, Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:45 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

when he said about showing her the room she could have if she wanted it “That would be nice… at some point, doesn’t have to happen now though, can happen later when we go to bed."  he nodded at her with a smile "yeah that will do, you will see upstairs soon enough, right i'l start getting us some food cooked up" he turned round and had a look about to see what food he had in they could eat "meat potatoes and a little vegetables do you? i'm afford  that's all i have  " he asked her as he started to cook, he walked round the kitchen getting the pots and pans sorted, he could see her looking at him out the corner of his eyes watching what he was doing, he walked towards "excuse me i need to get this" as he reached over her to grab some herbs pressing his chest against her naked body before he pulled away from her and smiled, 

he finished cooking for them and plated it up and set it on the table "please sit and enjoy" once she had sat he poured two drinks and set them down aswell, before sitting at the table facing her,

Author: TheKimber, Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:19 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

"well think this over i did say it as a joke, but, i do have a spare room upstairs that isn't being used, the fact you bleed and i need blood could work of us, i know you said you live in the wild but the offer is there for you, oh i can let see the room as well so you know what your getting"

“That would be nice… at some point, doesn’t have to happen now though, can happen later when we go to bed." She said softly as she watched him shake his head, she guessed he felt the same as she did and she chuckled.

"i think i need to make some food i haven't eating today and the drink is going to my head, would you like something to eat"

“Sure” She said softly as he handed her the bottle again. She took another drink and the world spun slightly more. She moved her hands to the counter, using it to stabilize herself as she watched him quietly. Her mind started going a bit… what was she doing here, nude with a half naked man she barely knew. Her steely eyes watched him as he moved about the kitchen gracefully (at least it appeared graceful in her head which seemed to be going a mile or two slower than everything else.) She watched his lithe tattooed body move with such ease and she couldn’t help but smile as she thought about him, her mind wandering a little as she began to daydream about his body close to hers again, close as they had been when she showed him how she could heal him.

She absently reached back and grabbed the bottle, taking another big drink without even thinking. She could no longer taste it, nor feel the burn so she followed that gulp with another, suddenly very… very thirsty as she watched him moving around the kitchen.

Author: Lio82, Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:53 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

when he made his joke about her moving while laughing, she laughed back at him “If I must… twist my arm” he stood there for a few seconds thinking about it, having a roommate wouldn't be the worse idea he had, he did have a spare room sitting there doing nothing and the fact she bleed and could heal was a real turn on, he looked at her "well think this over i did say it as a joke, but, i do have a spare room upstairs that isn't being used, the fact you bleed and i need blood could work of us, i know you said you live in the wild but the offer is there for you" he would let her think about it and see what she thought about the idea, "oh i can let see the room aswell so you know what your getting"

as she took a big drink from the bottle she handed it back  to him “Tag… you’re it.”  he took the bottle of her taking a drink, starting to get a fuzzy head at the min from it, he blinked his eyes as he shock his head shaking of the fuzz from the drink "i think i need to make some food i haven't eating today and the drink is going to my head, would you like something to eat"

Author: TheKimber, Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:21 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

"well that is something a haven't seen done before, move in with me, i could use a woman like you in my life" She laughed softly and though she knew he was joking she shrugged and playfully retorted with an “If I must… twist my arm” and a wink. .oO(“If I must indeed… living here would be nice, much better than living out on the road.”) she thought.

"i need to catch up?, if we are playing them games well"

She watched him as he leaned forward to grab the bottle. He opted to forgo the glasses and just took a deep drink directly from the bottle, then handed it to her. She blinked slightly as she took it, her stomach lurching at the idea.

"i believe its your go now"

She brought the glass to her lips and took a deep drink, a large mouthful which puffed up her cheeks for a moment before she swallowed it down quickly. She offered the bottle back to him as she coughed. That chug-a-lug was the straw that broke the camel’s back. She went from just slightly dizzy to the world definitely swaying heavily. She took a drink from her juice as she looked to him. 

“Tag… you’re it.” She said softly, looking up to him with a soft smile as she touched a finger against his bare chest before she leaned back against the counter again. She reached up, brushing her stray hair from her eyes as she looked to him quietly. The world spun slightly as she stood there, watching him with a soft happy smile.

Author: Lio82, Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:52 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

after he lifted his arm for her to show him what she could do, he pulled his arm towards her wings and sliced him, she leg him go and proceeded to slice her hand, he stood there watching the blood flow from both wounds before she stepped to him and placed her hand and slice and closed her eyes, he could feel it start to heat up under her hand and in a few moments she opened her eyes to look at him as she moved her hand to show him the wounds had closed and stopped bleeding, he pulled his arm up to look at, "well that is something a haven't seen done before" he looked at her and smiled "move in with me, i could use a woman like you in my life" he hope she knew he was joking cause of the laugh before the statement, "it will be fully healed tomorrow"  she said

he watched her slam back the drink and follow it up with a drink of her juice drink as she sat down she looked at the drink after she took a drink from it and set it on the table before standing again and moving to stand beside his, "You need to catch up"  he looked round at her and smiled "i need to catch up?, if we are playing them games well" he leaned forward and grabbed the bottle of hard stuff and brung it to his lips and took a deep drink before handing the bottle over to her, "i believe its your go now"

Author: TheKimber, Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:11 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

she leaned forward and topped his glass up again after she slammed her second one back this time filling the glass a little more, he looked at her and smiled "you trying to get me drunk and see me naked or something" 

She laughed, thinking to herself .o(Well…. I did like what I saw the first time… and second)

"oh i know some people cant handle it and ack like fools, but i'm ok when drinking and for you i'l be on my best behavior" he winked and she smiled softly at his flirtation.

"that is very interesting i have to say, if you have to bleed and cut yourself to feel better that blood could be useful to the right person, if you want to show me how you heal i don't mind, but don't do anything that will cause you pain if it does"

“It doesn’t hurt much, it is ok.” She said softly as she tilted her wing, letting the sharp tip of her talon drag across his forearm lightly, but enough to cause him to bleed. She cut her palm right after, still holding his hand lightly. She placed her palm over his wound, letting her blood mix with his. She closed her eyes for a moment as she concentrated on her blood as it mixed with his, focusing on making it heal, binding the wound, scabbing over. It would likely burn a little, but no more than the liquor they drank.

When she pulled her hand away beneath the smeared blood, his wound was healed. She smiled softly, grabbed a towel and wiped the blood away from the scab. “It will be fully healed tomorrow.” She said softly as she moved to grab her drink, shooting back the rest as she sat down. She followed it with her juice, which seemed to have lost its flavor. She tilted her head slightly, looking to the glass of juice for a moment before setting it down and looking back to him as she leaned back against the counter, still right next to him. She looked to the glass that was his and rose a brow. "You need to catch up" She said innocently.

Author: Lio82, Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:35 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

she leaned forward and topped his glass up again after she slammed her second one back this time filling the glass a little more, he looked at her and smiled "you trying to get me drunk and see me naked or something" she laughed a little at his comment "I've seen people act a fool when drinking though I feel nothing"  he slammed the drink back and set the glass down, and smiled "oh i know some people cant handle it and ack like fools, but i'm ok when drinking and for you i'l be on my best behavior" he give her a little wink when he finished specking,

as he stood there she walked towards him stretching her wings out as she stopped  "I can heal you, somewhat…. if you want to see but I will have to cut you first.""As for bleeding myself, yea I cut myself, and let myself bleed, sometimes I have to do it once or twice, just depends on the situation. " he listened to what she said about bleeding and the healing she could do and even ask if wanted to see it being done "that is very interesting i have to say, if you have to bleed and cut yourself to feel better that blood could be useful to the right person, if you want to show me how you heal i don't mind, but don't do anything that will cause you pain if it does"

he took a step towards her and lifted his hand towards her offering her his arm to do what she wanted to do.

Author: TheKimber, Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:02 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

<grrr when I post on my phone it removes the space between paragraphs. 😭>

Author: TheKimber, Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:01 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

"burns a little doesn't it. ok beer is a no hard stuff is a yes, my kind of girl" she laughed softly and shrugged at the idea. "Well, beer you sip and taste… this, just burns, no taste." She laughed softly, moving to pour a third shot of whatever it was she was drinking, filling his and her glasses halfway rather than just a little bit. "I've seen people act a fool when drinking though I feel nothing" she said softly, curious why that was."it isn't if i keep you around that long,,,its if you stay around long enough" she laughed softly and nodded at the statement. "the idea of you being a walking blood bank is always a good thing, you say you can heal yourself can you heal other with your blood aswell?, there has been many times i have been hurt in my other form so a healer is always good, and what do you mean you have to bleed? do you cut yourself and drain the blood or what way does it work?"She stood, "woah" she said softly with a giggle… she'd spoken a bit too soon as she felt the first little tinge of her head spinning. She moved to him quietly, stretching her wing and reaching for his hand, unsheathing her talon "I can heal you, somewhat…. if you want to see but I will have to cut you first.""As for bleeding myself, yea I cut myself, and let myself bleed, sometimes I have to do it once or twice, just depends on the situation. " She shrugged absently as she took a mouthful of the drink in her glass, following it up with a drink of her juice.

Author: Lio82, Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 3:51 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

as he shot his drink back and set the glass down he watched her lift the glass and look at it then he heard "bottoms up" as she knocked it back coughing as she did, he laughed at her "burns a little doesn't it " she smiled at him as she reached forward and grabbed the bottle and filled the glass again,  "ok beer is a no hard stuff is a yes, my kind of girl" he ifted the glass and looked towards her lifting it to say cheers as he shot it back again,

He asked her again if she liked the thought of getting a tattoo in a few days "Yes… if you keep me around that long…" he smiled at her  thinking how could he not want to keep her around, she was great company and she looked dam nice in all of her forms not just her human form, "it isn't if i keep you around that long,,,its if you stay around long enough" 

"It's funny that we met… a small world I guess. You need blood and I am a literal walking blood bank. My blood seems to mass produce, I can heal with it and, seemingly can not bleed to death as far as i know. I have to bleed on occasion or I get sick…. so that,s useful for you I suppose." 
 he thought to himself about her being a walking blood bank and how it really could help if if he ever needs it, "the idea of you being a walking blood bank is always a good thing, you say you can heal yourself can you heal other with your blood aswell?, there has been many times i have been hurt in my other form so a healer is always good, and what do you mean you have to bleed? do you cut yourself and drain the blood or what way does it work?,

Author: TheKimber, Posted: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:31 AM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

"thinking about that it would be good to know there was blood handy if i ever needed it,"She laughed softly at his words lucky him she was a walking blood bank and usually had excess blood for the giving. She told him his idea for the tattoo and he smiled, a smile that meant he definitely thought he could pull it off, or at least that's what she assumed it meant. "i like that, would be nice, maybe in a day or two you will let me tattoo you with the design?"She looked to him, unsure she was ready for that but then she smiled and nodded as they headed to the kitchen. As they walked in he grabbed a bottle and two glasses pouring a little of the liquid into each glass."down it in one is the only way to take this if you sip it you will never drink it after this il grab the beers" She took the glass quietly, looking to it, the temptation to smell it was in her nature but she decided against it… if it was rough enough that she needed to toss it back as he did, she doubted sniffing it was a good idea. "bottoms up" he said to he as he tossed back and set his glass on the table. She tossed hers back, coughing at the burn that ensued as she set the glass down.
"so what do you think about the tattoo is that something you would like?"""Yes… if you keep me around that long… " she said with a wink, still warm from the drink. "It's funny that we met… a small world I guess. You need blood and I am a literal walking blood bank."She moved to pour herself and him another drink of whatever it was he'd given them before she stood to grab her juice from the other room. When she came back she lifted the drink and mimicked his words from before. "Bottoms up" she said as she tossed the drink back, following it up with a drink of the juice.The look on his face at her description of herself told her she needed to explain, so she did. "My blood seems to mass produce, I can heal with it and, seemingly can not bleed to death as far as i know. I have to bleed on occasion or I get sick…. so thats useful for you I suppose." She laughed softly.

Author: Lio82, Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:43 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

“Well… maybe I can help you sometimes.” he smiled at her thinking about having someone to help with his shifts "thinking about that it would be good to know there was blood handy if i ever needed it," when they spoke about her getting a tattoo she liked the idea he said to her, “One day I’ll fly away, it could say” he smiled at her "i like that, would be nice, maybe in a day or two you will let me tattoo you with the design?"

“Lead the way. I will try beer again unless you have something with a little more kick than juice?” she said when he offered her a drink, they walked into the kitchen and he pulled a bottle out with with hard stuff in it, he grabbed 2 glass and poured a little in each glass, "down it in one is the only way to take this if you sip it you will never drink it after this il grab the beers" he lifted the glass and the little bit of drink that was in it and handed it over to her, "bottoms up" he said to he as he slammed his back and set the glass on the table, "so what do you think about the tattoo is that something you would like?"

Author: TheKimber, Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:46 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

"well you are lucky, i cant do that i need someone to help me, or i need access to blood, but animal blood doesn't work it was to be human, if animal blood worked it would be a lot easier, but it is what it is"  

She nodded softly… “Well… maybe I can help you sometimes.” She said softly, somewhat implying that they spend more time together. They could help each other quite a bit, they’d make a good team she thought as he talked about his tattoos.

“One day I’ll fly away, it could say” She said with a soft smile, touching him lightly, circling him, dragging her finger slowly over the various tattoos.

"i'm going to get a drink would you like one?, or even something to eat?, i haven't eating all day and could eat now if truth be told"

“Sure” she said softly. “Lead the way. I will try beer again unless you have something with a little more kick than juice?” she said lightly as she waited for him to lead her to the kitchen. She followed him once he headed to the kitchen moving to sit down at the table and watch him rummage around.

Author: Lio82, Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:35 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

he watched her shift back effortlessly, back to her human form, when he said to her about how easy she shifted and the fact she could do it alone, she said “That is correct, I do not require anyone else when I shift, I can do it within seconds, though if I get weak enough I am stuck in my griffin form and the longer in that form, the less human I become.”  he moved to grab his pants and skip them on before he answered her "well you are lucky, i cant do that i need someone to help me, or i need access to blood, but animal blood doesn't work it was to be human, if animal blood worked it would be a lot easier, but it is what it is"  

he seen her walk towards him again, as she started to look at his tattoos touching them and rubbing on some,  "What do they all mean?"  he looked down at his chest with her hand on it,"what do they mean? nothing really none have any meaning really i just like the design really, you ever think of getting any? i think you would suite them, with them wings off yous i think a falling feather on you side would be nice  with some writing"

he lifted his beer and finished it off, "i'm going to get a drink would you like one?, or even something to eat?, i haven't eating all day and could eat now if truth be told"

Author: TheKimber, Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:46 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

"i like it i didn't expect to see you look like that, your change was so different, i liked how you didn,t need anything or anyone to help you, your lucky that way" 

She laughed softly, nodding. “That is correct, I do not require anyone else when I shift, I can do it within seconds, though if I get weak enough I am stuck in my griffin form and the longer in that form, the less human I become.” She said softly with a gentle smile.

"right i'm going to shift, so we can continue the night"  

She nodded softly, watching him curiously as he closed his eyes, seemingly going into a meditative state, or at least that’s what it looked like to her. She watched as he de-evolved from the dangerous half wolf he had been. Watching him shift was astonishing to be honest, so alike her yet so very different. Within a few seconds he was back to the human he’d been the first time she’d met him. 

She smiled softly, following suit and shifting back to her human form as well, like him the process taking only a few seconds, though far less concentration on her part as the human form was far simpler than one with so many different parts.

"there you go, that was me in both forms that's all of me, and now that's all of you" 

“Aye”   she said softly as she smiled at him. Being as they’d seen each other in all forms and there was really no shame between the two of them she reached out to look at his tattoos, stretching her hand out to lightly drag her finger over the ink embedded within his skin. She tilted her head slightly as she trailed her soft finger ever so slowly over his flesh, ever curious about the ink but not yet sure if she wanted such a thing on hers. It was beautiful, that she could not deny but it seemed like it was very likely to be painful. She stood relatively close now as she looked at the markings on his chest. "What do they all mean?"  she asked softly

Author: Lio82, Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:55 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

he stood back and watched as she started her shift, he stood and watched her as her wings became bigger and her body changed her pale skin had now become all scaled and feathers appearing aswell, she was quit spectacular looking in this form as well, she looked at him when the change was complete, “Well here you are… I have seen yours, here is mine.So what do you think?”  he smiled at her in a silly looking way, "i like it i didn't expect to see you look like that, your change was so different, i liked how you didn,t need anythingor anyone to help you, your lucky that way" 

watching her shift was an enjoyable experience to say he seen it at least,  "right i'm going to shift, so we can continue the night"  he closed his eyes and started to clear his mind as his body started to change back to his human form, this was alot easy than shifting to his wolf form, and within a few seconds he was back to himself, he opened his eyes and looked at her "there you go, that was me in both forms that's all of me, and now that's all of you" he said as he smiled at her

Author: TheKimber, Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:01 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

"i would like to see you in your other form, if you would like to show me? I'm intrigued to see just want your other form looks like, both forms are lovely so far that i have seen, so this will be good to see this one" 

She nodded softly as she concentrated, closing her eyes as she focused on shifting to her half form. She grew nearly a foot as feathers and fur erupted from her pale skin, her arms becoming scaled, sharp sickle talons tearing through her fingers as she grew. Her face melted into a sharply curved beak. Once her shift was complete she looked to him, tilting her head slightly as she stretched her neck out and took his scent in through her nares.

His scent was totally different, though it had distinct undertones of the human scent she was mildly familiar with. She looked up to him and smiled. “Well here you are… I have seen yours, here is mine.” She said with a soft chuckled as she bent down to pick the blanket she’d dropped before setting it on the couch and looking at him. She opened her wings, showing him her 13 foot wingspan which was the same in this form as the other 2.

“So what do you think?” She asked softly as she did a slight turn for him so he could look her over. The corners of her beak lifting slightly as she smiled, her ears twisting from side to side slightly.

Author: Lio82, Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:45 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

he stood there looking at her as she moved towards him and started to run her hands over him, taking in his new form, "so is this what you expected" he asked her before she removed her hand from his chest and spoke “I have a form much like this one. If you want to see it I can show you as well. Though of course… I am a griffin in it, not wolven like you.”  he thought about what she would look like in her other form, "i would like to see you in your other form, if you would like to show me?" 

being in this form was never something he did unless he was fighting or hurt, so doing this just to show her was a first for him, but for some strange reason he didn't seem to mind, today, she had seen him dressed naked and now like this, things were moving fast he thought and now she was going to do the same shift into her other form, "i'm intrigued to see just want your other form looks like, both forms are lovely so far that i have seen,so this will be good to see this one"  he said as the drool left his mussel

Author: TheKimber, Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:25 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

She sat still, watching him quietly as he stood and began undressing. She didn’t tear her eyes away, though they remained on his face as he undid his trousers. He reached for her wrist once he was undressed, pulling her gently to her feet. She folded her wings slowly as he squeezed her wrist before taking it to his mouth. He gently settled his lips upon the wound, sucking softly before swallowing a mouthful of her crimson blood.

He took a few mouthfuls before letting go of her wrist. The release of some extra blood was actually a welcome feeling and she brought her wrist to her mouth, licking the wound clean so it would heal quicker. She watched him shift, curiously, into a massive Anthro-Wolf, much like her own half form. He towered over her, especially in this form though he would still stand much taller than her even in her own anthro form.

"well this is it, you asked to see it, well now you can" He growled as he stretched she smiled softly, unphased by this form. She stretched out her hand and touched his tightly muscled chest gently before looking up to his eyes.

“I have a form much like this one. If you want to see it I can show you as well. Though of course… I am a griffin in it, not wolven like you.”
She did not shift, she would not waste the energy if he was uninterested. She simply stood before him, notably not scared of his form as it lingered so much larger than her own. He could without a doubt break her in one swipe, but she did not feel he would do such a thing, and she could fight back if need be. 

Author: Lio82, Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:58 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

“I come with daggers… even in this form.”  he looked at her and watched as her talons became visible through her wings, he watched as she sliced her wrist, blood starting to flow from her cut as she moved closer to him, he stood up and removed his shirt before taking his trousers off and setting to the side, no point wasting them if he didn't need to.  he reached out and grabbed her pulling her to her feet and looked at her, he grabbed hold of her wrist and squeezed a little before bring it closer to his mouth, he placed his lips round her wrist and began to suck the blood from her and swallow as she filled his mouth with her blood,

he swallowed as his mouth filled until he had had enough, he let go of her hand and took a step back from her and looked at her, his body started to tense and stretch out as his body started to grow with the change, his hands and feet grew into big wolf pads with his claws coming though, his legs began to grow upwards and thicken up as his muscles began to pop , the sound of his bones cracking could be heard, body growing black fur all over, he tensed up arching his back as his snot burst though his face with his teeth taking shape, he stretched full upwards as he changed now towering over Gaia,

he snarled at her little before specking, "well this is it, you asked to see it, well now you can"

Author: TheKimber, Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:43 AM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

"are you sure? it would involve me cutting you and drinking from you, but if you want to see il show you, as long as you know what will need to be, hold on"

She watched him stand, curious as to what he was doing. He walked back to her with a dagger in hand and sat closer to her. She looked to the dagger quietly, wondering what it was for. He began telling her and she laughed softly.

"this is what i will use to slice you if you want to do it, il make a small slice in your arm or your hand depending on were you want it,after that i will drink from you will change, if you haven't seen its being it might take you back but shouldn't really with you being a shifter, i'l be able to take to you still and know who you are, so when it happens you wont get harmed in any way, so its up to you"

“I come with daggers… even in this form.” She laughed as she tensed her wings slightly, 6 inch sickle talons slipping from their hidden home within her crimson feathers. She lifted her right wrist to one wing and sunk the talon tip into the soft flesh, pulling slightly, leaving a small crimson cut in her flesh. She pulled her wrist away from her wing and offered it to him quietly, scooting a little forward closer, curious and trusting. The blood flowed, faster than one would think from such a minor wound, the metallic scent filling the air quickly. She felt her body temperature spike quickly as her blood mass suddenly increased its production. Something she was very used to… something she had yet to tell him.

She was used to “bleeding.” She had to or she felt ill. She did not know why, but she knew it was a defect in her nature. She spent far too many nights sick, in pain until she figured it out and since then knew when the feeling began she would need to bleed herself. Granted she’d bled herself recently, but she had never bled out before and doubted that it would ever happen at this point. It was all part of her “magic.”

She held her wrist out to him, waiting for him to drink if that was his will. She watched him with a soft smile. "I trust you" she said lightly

Author: Lio82, Posted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:19 AM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

after he finished talking to her about being an Adlet and what it took to change she moved a little closer,  “I have blood… I could give you a little I am sure!!!”  she shifted herself abit in the chair to face him, he looked at her and wondered if she new he would have to cut her and drink from her,

"are you sure? it would involve me cutting you and drinking from you, but if you want to see il show you, as long as you know what will need to be, hold on"  he stood up and went and got his dagger from a box in the other room and went back into and sat beside her again showing her the dagger, " this is what i will use to slice you if you want to do it, il make a small slice in your arm or your hand depending on were you want it,after that i will drink from you will change, if you haven't seen its being it might take you back but shouldn't really with you being a shifter, i'l be able to take to you still and know who you are, so when it happens you wont get harmed in any way, so its up to you"

he sat there and waited to hear what she wanted to do.

Author: TheKimber, Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:24 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

"well,,,, wine is made by fermenting fruit and sugars, hard liquor is,,,,,, well i'm not sure to tell the truth, and beer that's the easiest, its wheat and crops stuff like that, that's prob the easiest way to say it,"

She listened to his words about the other kinds of drink. She nodded softly, understanding the best she could. “I will have to try the other’s sometime… fruit and sugar sounds good.” She laughed softly.

"well maybe one day you can find out if there is something behind the wings, or if you have them just cause of your griffin part within you, if you ever want help to find out, i'l happily help you the best way i can" He was offering to hang around and help her find out more information about her wings. That was nice, she appreciated it and she sorta enjoyed his company. It was a nice change from what she was used to. Being alone wasn’t always grand, especially when you were raised in a tribe full of others like you. "I'd like that very much Liono…"
"when i'm in Adlet form no the cold means nothing, in this form most of the time i'm ok i feel the cold from time to time but not to much. What is Adlet? well Adlet is a werewolf but with a twist, i cant and never will change under the light of the moon, i need to drink blood before i can change to my Adlet form, we just look like weres maybe a little bigger but he heal different than they do, as for showing you i'm sure i could but i have no blood here at the minute to show you, or i would"  

She rose a brow, moving how she sat, getting her knees under her, getting a bit closer. “I have blood… I could give you a little I am sure!!!” she said excitedly, extremely curious about this adlet form of his. The excitement showed in her steely eyes as she smiled brightly. She really knew nothing about were’s either, but she always wanted to learn and this was just one more learning experience in her mind. As she shifted how she sat the blanket slid to the ground, she paid no attention however, to excited to worry about it.

Author: Lio82, Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:56 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

“What is wine, and hard liquor are those also types of beer, and what is beer?”  he found it hard to believe she didn't have much drink at all but he would tell her the best he could,
"well,,,, wine is made by fermenting fruit and sugars, hard liquor is,,,,,, well i'm not sure to tell the truth, and beer that's the easiest, its wheat and crops stuff like that, that's prob the easiest way to say it,"  when he asked her about her story with the wings, he noticed her thinking a little about it before she answered, 

“That is a very good question that I have never thought about. Honestly I have not spent the majority of my life in this form. I have spent most of my time in my griffin form as a warrior and hunter so my human form is something that I have never really thought too much about or explored.”  he looked at her as he took a drink of the beer he had been sitting with now a while now, "well maybe one day you can find out if there is something behind the wings, or if you have them just cause of your griffin part within you, if you ever want help to find out, i'l happily help you the best way i can" 
she had said about her being naked and how the cold didn't really effect her,  “I would think too with your… other form? Your… Adlet form, you may be more animalistic like me as well and if that is the case, nudity is normal. It is human fault to think nudity is wrong… we are born without clothes.”  he took a drink finishing his beer and setting it down and reaching forward to grab her one to finish it, "when i'm in Adlet form no the cold means nothing, in this form most of the time i'm ok i feel the cold from time to time but not to much"

when he finished saying about the cold she looked at him and he kind of new what was coming “What is an Adlet form… what does it look like… Can you show me?”  what he thought she going to ask she did, "what is Adlet? well Adlet is a werewolf but with a twist, i cant and never will change under the light of the moon, i need to drink blood before i can change to my Adlet form, we just look like weres maybe a little bigger but he heal different than they do, as for showing you i'm sure i could but i have no blood here at the minute to show you, or i would"  

he looked at her thinking how strange this all was a few hours ago they didn't know each other and now,she naked on his couch asking him to shift to show her, he had no problems with any of it at all, he was actually excited to see where this was going to go between them, if it was going to go anywhere, time would tell and he would leave it in the hands of fate

Author: TheKimber, Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:37 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

"well im glad you like this one, in time the taste of the beer will get better, you never know you grow to like it"

She laughed softly, she doubted that very much, unless it came in different varieties. She had seen humans drinking many things so she curiously asked “What is wine, and hard liquor are those also types of beer, and what is beer?” She asked softly as she grabbed her juice and took another drink looking to him through innocent grey eyes for answers. She was a warrior of Griffins in her tribe, they never drank or did anything mind altering as it would cause issues when hunting or fighting.

"do you mind if i ask you about your wing? are they there cause your a griffin? or do you have them for some other reason? you can tell me to mind my own if you want " 

She tilted her head curiously, she’d never thought about that fact. She shifted how she was sitting slightly, stretching out a wing and looking at it quietly, laying it out against the back of the couch, letting it settle against him.

“That is a very good question that I have never thought about. Honestly I have not spent the majority of my life in this form. I have spent most of my time in my griffin form as a warrior and hunter so my human form is something that I have never really thought too much about or explored.” She laughed softly, grabbing her drink and taking another drink, leaving her wing stretched out behind him.

"i'm ok dressed or naked, well you seen that today it did not bother me being naked in front of you, as long as your comfortable that's all that matters, stay naked or get dressed i'm easy"

She laughed softly and shrugged. “I would think too with your… other form?” She tilted her head, she did not even know what his other form was… “Your… Adlet form, you may be more animalistic like me as well and if that is the case, nudity is normal. It is human fault to think nudity is wrong… we are born without clothes.” 

"i feel like its me doing all the taking here at the minute, and you cant get a word in, so i will throw it back to you first, so Gaia tell me more about yourself,,,if you want" 

She tilted her head slightly, she’d said alot but she shrugged. "Well, like I said. I was born with my kind, griffin shifters. Our natural form is griffin so we normally stay as such. Then we have our half form, which I have heard referred to as a were form… and then human. My tribe spends their time in their pure form. I was bored at home though and wanted to see the world so I left when I was deemed old enough, and here I am, here with you… an adlet.” She said with a soft grin moving to grab her juice and take another drink.

“What is an Adlet form… what does it look like… Can you show me?” She asked curiously.

Author: Lio82, Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:54 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

he sat there and watched as she took a drink of the juice, “It is very good juice, thank you.”  he smiled at her and nodded, "well im glad you like this one, in time the taste of the beer will get better, you never know you grow to like it" he sat there thinking about her sitting there naked and her wings, he liked her wings they were so different, "do you mind if i ask you about your wing? are they there cause your a griffin? or do you have them for some other reason? you can tell me to mind my own if you want " he sat there and listened to what she had to say about the wings, finding it all very interesting, she proceed than to say about the nakedness,  

“It really doesn’t matter to me. If you are comfortable in clothing, then stay in clothing. I am comfortable not in clothing, though I wear them for the human kind, so as not to offend.”   again he sat and listened, "i'm ok dressed or naked, well you seen that today it did not bother me being naked in front of you, as long as your comfortable that's all that matters, stay naked or get dressed i'm easy" he said with a wink, if he didn't stop winking at her she was going to think something was wrong with his eye,  he thought to himself with a little smile,

“So tell me more about yourself Liono, if you want.”  he shook his head, "i feel like its me doing all the taking here at the minute, and you cant get a word in, so i will throw it back to you first, so Gaia tell me more about yourself,,,if you want" he lsaid to her with a little grin

Author: TheKimber, Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:58 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

"is everything ok? if your not keen on the beer i can get you a fruit drink" 

He laughed at her response. She giggled lightly and looked to the drink in her hands quietly, thinking of a better way to explain it.

" that has to be the first time i have heard that description used for beer, but i like it, its only beer aswell, there is stuff out there that is alot worse than that, but don't feel like you have to drink it, it wont go to waste, il drink it if your not sure" 

Once she had put the drink down he set his down as well, standing. "don,t worry il get you a drink now give me a minute"  

“Thank you, it is just a bit too sour for me.” She watched him head into the kitchen and she smiled softly, thankful he did not take offense to her dislike of the beer. her eyes wandered curiously around the room until they settled upon him again as he entered with a glass in his hands. He handed it to her and she took a second to gaze at the crystalline liquid within.  

"here try that it sould be a lot better tasting" 

She took a sip quietly and nodded softly. “It is very good juice, thank you.” she said softly as she sipped it, watching him as he answered her question about her being nude. She shivered slightly, getting a bit chilly as they sat there.

"i am perfectly fine with you siting beside me naked, it doesn't offend me at all, as long as your comfortable that's all that matters, i understand some people might not like it but each to there own, hell if it makes you fell better i'l sit naked with you" 

She scooted back in her seat slightly, pulling her blanket from her bag and settling it over her lap lightly as she crossed her legs, settling in comfortably as he took a drink of his beer. She shrugged at his statement that he would be naked as well. “It really doesn’t matter to me. If you are comfortable in clothing, then stay in clothing. I am comfortable not in clothing, though I wear them for the human kind, so as not to offend.” She said with a soft smile. 

She took a few more sips of her juice before setting it on the table and turning to face him, leaning her head against the back of the seat she was in. “So tell me more about yourself Liono, if you want.”

Author: Lio82, Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:29 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

he sat with her and watched her take a drink of her beer and noticed the reaction on her face, "is everything ok? if your not keen on the beer i can get you a fruit drink" she smiled at him “It is ok… sour, makes the jaw muscles tense”  he let out a little laugh at her " that has to be the first time i have heard that description used for beer, but i like it, its only beer aswell, there is stuff out there that is alot worse than that, but don't feel like you have to drink it, it wont go to waste, il drink it if your not sure" he watched her take a drink again followed by a third before setting it on the table in front of her shacking her head, he set his beer down and stood up "don,t worry il get you a drink now give me a minute"  

he walked into the kitchen and got some mixed berrys and crushed them up mixing in some water for her, he poured into a glass and took it into her "here try that it sould be a lot better tasting" he sat back down and lifted his beer taking a drink, watching her take a drink, “I should get dressed… Does this bother you? I know humankind have a disdain for nudity, they always feel they need to hide behind their clothing, my kind do not so I do not think about it all the time.”  he smiled at her asking was he ok with her being naked, like he was going to say he didn't like it,

"i am perfectly fine with you siting beside me naked, it doesn't offend me at all, as long as your comfortable that's all that matters, i understand some people might not like it but each to there own, hell if it makes you fell better i'l sit naked with you" he said with a little laugh and a wink, he brung the bottle up and took a drink before setting it back on the table

Author: TheKimber, Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 3:44 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

"please make yourself at home, i'm going to get us something to drink while you look about"

She nodded with a soft smile as she walked around a little looking at the things he owned. Her steely eyes took in the artwork here and there, noting the furniture and such. 

"no i'm only here a few days i traveled alot and have never really stayed in a place for long, but i'm liking here at the minute, the people are nice and the views are even better"

She noted the statement and smiled softly, a soft blush tickling her flesh. She was about to ask if it bothered him but he broke her train of thought with his inquiry of “right what would you like to drink i have beer or fruit juice?"

“Beer please, though I know naught what it is” she said as she followed him into the kitchen while he spoke about living alone. She was curious why he was a lone wanderer like she was, she wondered if it were in his species as well to wander but she did not ask. 

"Would you like to come sit down in the front room" He asked as he handed her the beer, she sniffed the beer slightly before taking a drink while following him to the living room. She winced slightly at the flavor of the beer, bitter and sour as she looked at him while he moved to sit down.

"if you dont like it il make you a fruit drink," she laughed softly as she moved to sit next to him quietly, shifting her wings so she would not sit on them. She took another sip, a tremble running through her at the taste.

“It is ok… sour, makes the jaw muscles tense” She said, trying to explain but lacking a good idea of how to explain how it felt. She remembered what she’d thought to ask earlier. “I should get dressed… Does this bother you? I know humankind have a disdain for nudity, they always feel they need to hide behind their clothing, my kind do not so I do not think about it all the time.”

She took a third drink, shuddered and set it on the table, she couldn’t do it… the taste seemed to radiate all the way through her from her tongue to her toes and she curled her toes slightly at the taste, shaking her head. She grabbed the bag which still rested against her front, pulling it off and settling it down besides her on the ground as she looked to him. The chill in the air was beginning to sting a little, not overly painful, but it was getting a tad uncomfortable. She ran her fingers through her hair, bringing her long crimson hair in front of her to keep her front somewhat warm, her wings kept her back warm enough.

Author: Lio82, Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:06 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

he watched her shift back into her human form just before they went inside, he opened the door and let her walk in before him as he had a sneck peck at her from the back, "please make yourself at home, i'm going to get us something to drink while you look about" he closed the door as he heard her ask, “Nice place. Have you been here long?”  he turned and looked at her "no i'm only here a few days i traveled alot and have never really stayed in a place for long, but i'm liking here at the minute, the people are nice and the views are even better" he smiled at her making a little joke about her standing there naked, "right what would you like to drink i have beer or fruit juice?"

he watched her as she walked around having a look at the place, “Do you live here alone?”  he nodded his head at her, "yes i live alone, have not lived with anyone for a few years now," he walked towards the kitchen and grabbed two beers from the the side and headed back to her the whole time not saying anything about her standing naked in front of him, he didn't mind and by the looks of it she didn't mind aswell.  "would you like to come sit down in the front room"  he handed her the beer with a smile, "if you dont like it il make you a fruit drink," he walked towards the room and took a seat in the chair watching as she sat next to him.

Author: TheKimber, Posted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:14 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

"holy shit woman you killing to kill me” He yelled as she played on the currents with a giggle that sounded more like a chortle. She evened out, slowing down so he could enjoy the view from her back as he likely had limited if any chances at flying. "just over there, last house you can see beside the trees" She followed his direction quietly, landing by his front door gently and looking around cautiously before letting him down. Her tail lashed slowly as she turned her head and looked to him quietly.

"well i'm glad your took me up on my offer to stay, and a few drinks is just what it says, its just us sitting talking and having a few drinks, but if you have never drunk before i'm sure i can knock you something up that you would like, i think you might have to shift to get through the door, its not very big"

She nodded softly and shifted on the spot, fur melting away into her pale skin, feathers becoming her long crimson hair. The bag which had hung over her neck, still hung around her neck, covering up the majority of the front of her, her wings, naturally covering her back. She walked in quietly as he held the door open, smiling softly as her steely eyes wandered around the room they entered before she turned back to him quietly.

“Nice place. Have you been here long?” She asked softly as she looked to him with a gentle smile. “Do you live here alone?” she followed up softly as he shut the door behind them. She stepped a little further into his home curiously, it had been a long time since she’d been inside a home, this was a pleasant change from always being out in the elements. She absently forgot that she was only wearing her backpack as she walked around his home. Her natural increased body temperature kept her warm even though it was a bit chilly this evening. She lifted her hand to her hair, brushing her hair from her face as she looked back to him.

Author: Lio82, Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:30 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

after he pointed the way to go, she turned and started to run before taking flight lifting higher into the sky than he has ever gone before, he didn't complain thro the view he was getting was fantastic, he got to see a lot more than he ever could have imagined, "hold on" he heard her say just before she slammed them fast towards the ground, he pulled hard on her neck, as he gripped her hard not really knowing what the hell she was doing, but before she hit the ground she pulled up flying back into the sky "holy shit woman you killing to kill me" he shouted out.

he took in the sites as she flew towards his house, "just over there, last house you can see beside the trees" she flew down and landed just outside his home, “Honey, You’re home” he laughed at her statement as she lowered herself to the ground for him to slid off, he got of her back as she stood up again ."I would love to stay in your spare room, even have some drinks, though I am unsure what that means…. I have never had a few drinks." he moved to open his door for them to go inside, "well i'm glad your took me up on my offer to stay, and a few drinks is just what it says, its just us sitting talking and having a few drinks, but if you have never drunk before i'm sure i can knock you something up that you would like, i think you might have to shift to get through the door, its not very big"

Author: TheKimber, Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:44 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

"well if you would like to i don't mind, but if you do that, please take my spare room for the night get yourself somewhere to sleep nice for the night, we could maybe even have a few drinks if you do.”

“Ok” She said softly, agreeing to sleep in his spare room. She’d never had drinks before, not of the kind he was thinking she assumed. She’d seen many a human drinking and being silly because of it, but she herself had never indulged. The muscles aligning her strong body flinched a little as he pulled himself astride her. Once he was settled she stood and he laughed.

"wow that was a quick way of getting my leg over someone" 

She laughed softly, having a good inclination as to what he was getting at. She opened her wings slowly as he spoke, settling them differently, leaving them somewhat open to act as rails alongside him and keep her seated if she ran.

"anyway you want to is grand with me, running or flying is perfect, but were about 5 miles this way" 

“Hold on then” She said softly, opening her wings again fully. She slammed them downwards, the force of the wind hitting the ground beneath sent her lifting into the air, a slight jump from her hind legs sending them higher. She flew in the direction he lead her, using his directions to get to his home. She did not fly super fast, not wanting him to fall off, thinking it unlikely he had flown on one of her kind before. Long wrong beats of her wings narrowed the distance between them and his home quite quickly and at his guidance she landed gently near his home. She walked the last few hundred yards, letting her muscles cool down from the flight.

When they got to his home she lowered herself once more, this time laying fully down on her tummy so he could slide off. “Honey, You’re home” She snickered."I would love to stay in your spare room, even have some drinks, though I am unsure what that means…. I have never had a few drinks." She chuckled slightly.

Author: Lio82, Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:09 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

he listened to her talk about sleeping outside “My fur and feathers keep me pretty warm. Plus I am warm blooded, more so than you, though being a type of shifter, you may also find yourself warmer than normal humans". he nodded at her after she finished specking "well i don't feel the the cold to much never have really, i like sleeping under the stars from time to time, makes you feel free"  he had a look around the beach before he heard Gaia speck again,

" I will take you home and find somewhere to sleep from there, there are trees all around so I will be able to find a place to sleep pretty easily.”  he turned back to face her after saying about taking him him and finding somewhere to stay, " well if you would like to i don't mind, but if you do that, please take my spare room for the night get yourself somewhere to sleep nice for the night, we could maybe even have a few drinks if you do" he watched as she lowered herself letting him climb on " wow that was a quick way of getting my leg over someone" he let out a little laugh as he settled himself on her,

"We can run or fly, whichever you would prefer, you know the distance and terrain we shall need to cover better than I so you tell me." he smiled the idea of flying would be great but he wouldn't put pressure on her, "anyway you want to is grand with me, running or flying is perfect, but were about 5 miles this way" 

Author: TheKimber, Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:39 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

"well there is loads of time to get one done, i'm liking this place so think il stick around for a bit, when your ready and figure out on what you want just let me know, yes i have a home but its a little track from here" 

She tilted her head slightly at his mention of a home, but it being a bit of a distance. Well, she would have to give him a ride there she decided and she nodded softly more to herself than to him really. “Hop up” she said as she slowly folded her right forelimb beneath her the other stretching forward in front of her as she opened her wings slowly, tilting one slightly so he could step up on it and pull himself up onto her back using her feathers if need be. Her tail lashed side to side in the air like an angry cats would, whipping the air slowly. 

"so you live under the stars? that must be nice with the weather is good but when its cold and raining it must be tough"

She shrugged softly as she waited for him to gather his things and hop on, staying half kneeling so he would have an easier time getting to her back. “My fur and feathers keep me pretty warm. Plus I am warm blooded, more so than you, though being a type of shifter, you may also find yourself warmer than normal humans. I will take you home and find somewhere to sleep from there, there are trees all around so I will be able to find a place to sleep pretty easily.” she said softly as she waited, a smile playing with the sides of her golden beak as he grabbed his things before moving towards her, stepping up on her wing as he reached for her neck feathers and pulled himself atop her behind her wings.

She brought herself to standing again gently, so as to let him get accustomed to her movements before she moved to her own things. She nudged her blanket into her bag before dipping her head into the strap of the bag and letting it slide over her head so she could carry it as such. "We can run or fly, whichever you would prefer, you know the distance and terrain we shall need to cover better than I so you tell me." She smiled, turning her head back to look to him quietly.

Author: Lio82, Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:11 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

“I would like one eventually”  he smiled at her while he thought about what he would give her as a tattoo, "well there is loads of time to get one done, i'm liking this place so think il stick around for a bit, when your ready and figure out on what you want just let me know,"  He had seen how the sun had started to fall and daylight would soon be gone,  “But right now it is getting dark. Do you live around here? I sleep in the trees myself, I do not have a home yet.”  He did have a home but it was a little bit away from here, by the time he walked home it would be pitch black,  "yes i have a home but its a little track from here"  He listened to how she had no home and lived her life under the stars,
"so you live under the stars? that must be nice with the weather is good but when its cold and raining it must be tough"

Author: TheKimber, Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:29 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

"well i at least know now what you are" 

He circled her again, this time her head was able to follow him, swiveling 180 degrees much like an owl’s does. She stood in place as he checked her out, not unnerved by his eyes on her in this form at all. She cooed softly as she watched him, her feathers blowing softly in the ocean air.

"at least if i need a lift now i no who to go to"

She laughed softly and nodded her head slightly. She would have no problem with him hitching a ride, she could easily carry his weight on her back and unlike many of her kind, she did not think it made them like draft animals. They were not in her mind, they could approve or deny any ride they wanted, with violence if need be. They were not common beast of burden and she did not take his statement to mean he thought her to be one either.

"well i'm sure that's something we can talk about if you really want one, we will have have to talk about what you want and were you like to get it, and as for price, well that's something we can talk about later on"

She nodded quickly as she looked around to the darkening sky. She turned her steely eyes back towards him as the air chilled slightly around them, the ocean breeze growing stronger. She shivered slightly, there was no doubt in her mind that if she’d been in human form she’d been super chilly, but Liono didn’t seem bothered.

“I would like one eventually”
She said softly, forcing herself to calm down a bit. “But right now it is getting dark. Do you live around here? I sleep in the trees myself, I do not have a home yet.” She said lightly. If he, like her, just slept wherever he landed, she could get him into a tree with her and he’d be safe. But perhaps he did not need such a thing and had a home to sleep in and they would part ways now. She continued to look around quietly as darkness fell.

Author: Lio82, Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:28 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

he smiled at her watching her blush after he winked at her, she answered his question in the best way she could really.. He watched her as she started to undress pulling her top over her head before removing her pants and kicking to the side, he watched as her wings extended outwards from her body before she shifted. He watched as she dropped to her knees as her body started to change, she did it with easy going from the beautiful woman who stood in front of him into a fully grown griffin, he was taking back by her beauty, her small wings on her back were now these glorious golden wings that hugged her sides,

“This is my pure form…” she said to him as he looked at her "well i at least know now what you are" he moved to walk round her again this time cheeking out her pure form, "at least if i need a lift now i no who to go to" he said with a smile. "I would like markings like yours… on my hooman form though. How much do you charge?" he nodded at her asking about getting a tattoo, "well i'm sure that's something we can talk about if you really want one, we will have have to talk about what you want and were you like to get it, and as for price, well that's something we can talk about later on"

Author: TheKimber, Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 11:58 AM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

"Ok so you have heard of weres? yes i'm a form of were, but with a were they shift under the light of the moon, but me i can shift at any stage with the help of blood, i am a shifter as such like yourself, just a little more complex than some" She nodded softly in understanding, she would learn more eventually she was sure. The man before her struck her curiosity bone and she wanted to know more.

"what do you mean show you? do you want me to take me shirt off? or you saying show you how to do it?" She hadn’t really given him a chance to answer in her excitement so he continued "well yes and no, different parts of the body hurt a little more than others but most of the time its ok, the first few days of healing is bit tender but its ok, why you thinking of getting one"

She listened intently as he described the feeling. Nodding happily with his description, she had to have one she decided.

" ok,,, so if i show you mine you will show me yours, is that what your saying? if were talking about the tattoos ok, but if not,,,, technically i have already shown you"

She blushed deeply as he winked, her pale skin turning pink as she laughed at his words. She had technically seen everything though she hadn’t really looked too much, outside of paying attention to the tattoos.

"so your a shifter?, what kind of shifter are you?"

She smiled brightly as he asked. “I’ll show you!” She grabbed her shirt, pulling it up over her head, pulling her wings through expertly, dropping her shirt on her bag then slipped out of her pants, kicking them in the same direction, unashamed of her nudity. She shifted where she stood, releasing the hold on her magic that kept her in form’s outside of her pure form. She dropped to her hands as scales grew from her pale flesh as she grew, her lower half growing short reddish-brown fur. Her long crimson hair turned into long feathers, melting into the skin of her shoulders, her face becoming that which resembled an eagle. Sharp talons tore through her fingers and a tail emerged. Where once she stood in human form now stood her 6’5 Griffin form. Her wings were the same in this form as they had been in the last, though their color had changed to match the color of her pelt. She chortled slightly as she turned the familiar steely eyes towards him and then she chirped.

“This is my pure form…” She said with a slight hiss. She could speak in this form, but it wasn’t quite a natural sound, it was a sound like most tamed birds talking. She sidestepped with her rear end, her forelimbs remaining in place as she twirled around them slightly, showing off her form. She opened her wings so her could touch and feel them should he want to, as she faced him again. She tore her eyes from him for a few moments to check their surroundings once more before looking to him. "I would like markings like yours… on my hooman form though. How much do you charge?" She'd learned nothing was free in the world so she did not expect his artwork to be either.

Author: Lio82, Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:28 AM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

“A were… I have heard of those, sort of like me… but not. Lacking control though and less" he nodded his head at her question, "Ok so you have heard of weres? yes i'm a form of were, but with a were they shift under the light of the moon, but me i can shift at any stage with the help of blood, i am a shifter as such like yourself, just a little more complex than some"

he noticed how she was a little over excited about tattoos, “SHOW ME!?” she said as she walked closer to him grabbing his hands " what do you mean show you? do you want me to take me shirt off? or you saying show you how to do it?" he watched her waiting for her reply “Does it hurt?!” he smiled at her when she asked about the pain of getting one done, "well yes and no, different parts of the body hurt a little more than others but most of the time its ok, the first few days of healing is bit tender but its ok, why you thinking of getting one"
“If you show me I will let you touch my wings.” he smiled and raised his brow at her, " ok,,, so if i show you mine you will show me yours, is that what your saying?" he said with a little laugh "if were talking about the tattoos ok, but if not,,,, technically i have already shown you" he said with a wink, he had never touched someones wings before, god he had never even been that close to anyone with them, so the idea kind of intrigued him a little,
"so your a shifter?, what kind of shifter are you?"

Author: TheKimber, Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:09 AM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

"so you like what you see" She nodded softly as she smiled, watching him quietly as he explained his kind to her "well i'm what you might call a were, but not the kind you are probably used to, i'm a different kind, i don't change by the light of the moon or anything like that, i can change at any stage, but its with the use of blood that's how i work and what i need to change, there isn't alot of my kind about anymore, i still yet have to come across one like me, so that might explain why you have heard of my kind"

“A were… I have heard of those, sort of like me… but not. Lacking control though and less” She tilted her head, pondering the word to use. “Forms?” she stated and asked at the same time.

"i like your wings, it sets you apart from others, kind off makes you unique" 

She smiled brightly, nodding as he circled her, as she had him. She tensed slightly, cautious of things behind her, especially in this form where she could not turn her head 180 degrees. She stood silent, patient, turning her head to look over her shoulder as he came around her side as he finished off his circle. His eyes catching hers again.

"yes, very nice indeed" he said with a wink. She smiled softly, folding her hands against her stomach quietly.

"No i am a tattooist, i do these on my myself and others, i have done them for years, you use a special ink and bamboo, all you need to do is draw the design on and tap the ink into the skin, and well,,, you can see the finished result" 

She squeeked slightly and reached out for his hand, holding it in both of hers excitedly. “SHOW ME!?” she said nearly prancing in place with excitement, her steely eyes sparkling. “If you show me I will let you touch my wings.” she said with a bright smile before pulling away suddenly as realization hit her that he said you tapped the ink into the skin. “Does it hurt?!” She asked as she watched him for his reaction.

Author: Lio82, Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:41 AM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

as he stood there talking to her she slowly walked him checking him out in her own kind of way, he looked at her over his shoulder "so you like what you see" he said as she turned to face him again,  “I have never heard of Adlets….” he looked at her thinking of the best way to describe himself it wasn't always the easiest of things to explain, "well i'm what you might call a were, but not the kind you are probably used to, i'm a different kind, i don't change by the light of the moon or anything like that, i can change at any stage, but its with the use of blood that's how i work and what i need to change, there isn't alot of my kind about anymore, i still yet have to come across one like me ,so that might explain why you have heard of my kind" 

He watched her spread her wings alittle to show off her feathers when he said he liked them, he looked at them again this time getting to see more than he did before, he looked back at her and smiled, "i like your wings, it sets you apart from others, kind off makes you unique"  she smiled and nodded at him letting him know “I am a shape-shifter”  this was now his turn to check her out, so he did what she did and started to walk round her checking her out, checking everything she had out, he walked the whole way round her to finished off looking back in her eyes, he took a quick look at her wings and body again before saying "yes, very nice indeed" with a wink,

“Are you born with such stunning markings? Like a Bird?”
she asked, "No i am a tattooist,  i do these on my myself and others, i have done them for years, you use a special ink and bamboo, all you need to do is draw the design on and tap the ink into the skin, and well,,, you can see the finished result" 

Author: TheKimber, Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:40 AM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

"aw we meet again so soon, give me a minute il get out and come talk to you." 

He laughed, she chuckled as well as he headed towards her. He walked out of the water and she turned her eyes away, for his privacy as she’d been taught. He came close to her, his hand touched her arm lightly as he offered his hand to shake. She turned to him quietly, unable to keep her eyes to herself, tilting her head slightly as she looked over his colorful markings again. He spoke once more and her steely eyes caught onto his and she smiled. He offered his hand and she took it happily, lifting it up without shaking it to look at it closer, lowering her nose slightly to it to smell it curiously.

"Hi, i'm Liono or Lio,, and you are? i haven't lived here for long, so just finding my way around, its a very nice place here, nicer than where i lived before, that's for sure, let me grab my clothes and we can talk more"

She nodded softly, she couldn’t keep her eyes to herself anymore… she followed him like a puppy looking over his markings quietly as he walked to grab his clothing. He pulled his pants up, then pulled his shirt on, smiling the entire time. She had little interest in personal space and was probably a little too close, but she was ever curious. She blinked as he turned to face her, realizing just how close she was to him. She blushed and back stepped slightly, the feathers adorning her shoulders where her wings attached fluffed up as she smiled.

"there,,, that's a little better, so you asked what the markings on me were, yes? there tattoos, haven't you seen them before," 

She shook her head slightly as she looked at him. She tentatively reached out to touch his hand again, still reveling in the markings, tilting her head a little as she reached for it questioningly, poking lightly at the ink. It felt like normal skin still, as it had when she sniffed it. She straightened up and looked at him again as he began to speak once more

"so i have to say i'm liking the wings i no you asked what am i but if you don't mind what are you? i am what you might call a complex kind of person, i'm an Adlet if you know what that is"

She stretched out a wing slightly to show him her long feathers. She smiled softly as she shook her head at the title of his kind.

“I have never heard of Adlets….”
She said softly as she circled around him slightly, looking at his neck curiously, breathing slowly to take in his scent. “I am a shape-shifter” she said softly to answer him as he had asked. She came back in front of him and smiled quietly. “Are you born with such stunning markings? Like a Bird?” She asked as she tilted her head again, once again moving her hand towards his, trying to take it to look at it again.

Author: Lio82, Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:48 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

As he happily swam about the crystal clear waters he heard a voice shouting at him,  “Where did you get those markings!?. What are you?!”  he looked up and seen the woman he had spoke to not long before hand, "aw we meet again so soon" he said to her with a little laugh  "give me a minute il get out and come talk to you."  He headed for shore and got out of the water, he had no way to hide his body at this time, so as it was he stood there naked in front of this woman he didn't even know what her name was.  He walked towards her and extended his hand to her "Hi, i'm Liono or Lio,, and you are? i haven't lived here for long, so just finding my way around, its a very nice place here, nicer than where i lived before, that's for sure, let me grab my clothes and we can talk more"

He moved to get his clothes and as he was pulling his pants on he seen her watching him out the corner of his eye as he got dressed, he smiled to himself and he pulled his shirt on over his head and turned to face her,  "there,,, that's a little better, so you asked what the markings on me were, yes? there tattoos, haven't you seen them before," he stopped talking a minute and looked at her trying to notice any details but all he could look at was her wings apart from her beauty,  he hadn't seen many people with wings before a few but not many, "so i have to say i'm liking the wings i no you asked what am i but if you don't mind what are you? i am what you might call a complex kind of person, i'm an Adlet if you know what that is"

Author: TheKimber, Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:48 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

Gaia grabbed her blanket as she heard the rustle of the rocks against themselves, her good sense of hearing, sight and smell working in her favor. She turned her eyes in the direction of the man sitting in the rocks, removing his shoes and rolling up his pants to walk in the water. She wrapped herself in her blanket quietly as he headed in her direction. Her steely eyes watched him closely, he didn’t seem to be dangerous.

"Excuse me" the man said as he approached. She tilted her head slightly as she turned to him, eying him curiously he said as he got a few feet away from her, he stood there as she turned to face him, "sorry for interrupting you and your swim, but great minds think alike, i was just walking along the coast trying to find somewhere i could take a swim myself, what the water like? it does look refreshing"

She smiled softly as she held the blanket around her, reaching up with one hand to brush a crimson strand of hair from her face. “Tis chilly, but nice.” She said softly

"Well il leave you be, enjoy the rest of your day, and maybe see you again sometime" 

She nodded as he walked away. She kept her eyes on him quietly, he walked far enough that he likely couldn’t see her, but she could see him still. She let the blanket fall and grabbed her bag, pulling on her tunic and trousers before folding the blanket quietly. Nudity to her was no big thing, so she followed him curiously. She’d never been in these parts and had met no one yet so wanted to pick his brains. She headed in his direction, holding her blanket and bag close. As she looked around quietly while walking in the direction he’d gone. Her eyes had wandered and when they landed back on him she blinked as he was taking his shirt off. She stopped walking as she looked at him, shirtless. He was covered in markings, markings like she’d never seen before.

She watched him unashamedly as he stepped out of his pants, still stunned by his markings which also were on his lower body. She skittered, barely getting her feet under her enough to run at him, so intrigued with the markings that she didn’t care if he was embarrassed by his lack of clothing. By the time she got to where he was though he was gone, into the water and she pouted slightly. 

“Where did you get those markings!?” She yelled from the shore…. “What are you?!”

Author: Lio82, Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:33 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

Lio had spent most of time walking around getting to know the area and taking in the scenery, it definitely was a change from where he had been living before moving to here. With being new to living in these lands he didn't really know to much about the people here or the surroundings. but the few people he had meet while walking about seemed to be nice and friendly enough. As he got talking to one guy he had said to him about going to the shores and having a look at the sea glass that was there. He liked the sounds of checking this place out it sounded interesting, plus he could get a swim in the ocean while he was there the hot sun on him al day so far had started taking its toll on him.

As he arrived at the beach he stopped and took it all in, the look of the crystal blue waters was spectacle.  He took a seat on the ground and untied his boots taking them off before tying his laces together and throwing his boots over his shoulder and rolled up his pant legs and stood up again and proceed to walk into the water and walk along the beach.  as he walked along he noticed a woman getting out of the water and wrapping a blanket round her, he noticed her wings pocking out the top of her blanket as he got closer to her, as he approached her he spoke out as to not startle her.  "excuse me"  he said as he got a few feet away from her, he stood there as she turned to face him,  " sorry for interrupting you and your swim, but great minds think alike,  i was just walking along the coast trying to find somewhere i  could take a swim myself, what the water like? it does look refreshing"

He didn't want to stay around her for to long as she was undressed with just a blanket on and he didn't want to make her feeling uncomfortable,  "Well il leave you be, enjoy the rest of your day, and maybe see you again sometime"  He walked on a little and found a place that was kind off out of the way,  he set his boots down with his bag and blanket before looking around,  he grabbed the bottom of his shirt pulling it over his head before setting it on his bag, he slide his trousers off placing them on top of his shirt before walking into the water lowing himself under the water before coming back to the surface.

Author: TheKimber, Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:34 PM, Post Subject: [O - R] Into The Ocean

[R for nudity]

Sharp ears and sharper eyes scanned the beach below her before she would land. Her grey eyes scanning the area cautiously for anything that would be a threat to the likes of her. Her flank hung slightly as her 6 foot wings beat in a strong rythme, keeping her afloat from the ground. She held a backpack loosely in her scaled forelimbs as she hoovered in the air scanning for danger. She tilted her head slightly as she looked around, scanning the ground beneath her before she lifted her head and took in the scent of the area. There seemed to be nothing of concern around so she tilted her wings and headed ground-bound. She landed gracefully, scaled forelegs hitting first, sharp talons sinking into the glass rocks before her lion-esk rear end settled onto the ground. Again she lifted her head and looked around while inhaling deeply through her nares, once again making sure there was nothing of interest around.

She settled the bag down after landing, her head turning a full 180 degrees as she looked around, then turned her head to the stones beneath her and dipped her beak in the colored soft glass stones. She squealed, she’d heard of this place her entire life and had never been here, but seeing the glass stones had been a dream of hers for many many years. She folded her forelimbs as she dropped her chest and upper body to the stones, flank still in the air before the rest of her fell sideways and she rolled to her back, kicking her hind legs in the air as she rolled in the soft glass playfully.

After a few minutes she calmed, her bird brained excitement settling down some and she rolled herself back to her stomach, looking around again before straightening her hind legs to stand, pushing off the ground slightly, pushing herself forward to get to her forelegs as well. She looked to her backpack, which had a few stray rocks on it to make sure it was still safe. It contained the few items she’d left home with. Most importantly clothing as so many people out in the world would be displeased if she walked around without clothing. This was a human condition, supposedly, it was nothing that she cared about but she was taught before leaving that others would care, and she should respect them, so she did. As everything still seemed safe, she turned to the water and bounded into it, opening her large wings and splashing as she dropped into the water.

She shifted into her human form, enjoying the cold ocean water against her flesh. She smiled brightly as she lay back in the water, looking to the sky as she floated on the water for a few moments, wings out besides her like surfboards, helping her to stay afloat. She quickly folded her wings and stood before dunking herself fully under the water, soaking her long crimson hair in the salty waves for a moment before getting her feet beneath her and heading back to her bag to grab her blanket and dry off. She would sleep here tonight, it was unlikely anyone would bother a griffin sleeping on the shore so she figured she’d be safe, and she would shift after picking through some of the rocks for any keepers she could find.