Roleplay Forums > Onnen > Sotho Coast > Zamatye Beach > [O - R] Into The Ocean
TheKimber

Character Info
Name: Gaia Teluse
Alignment: CG
Race: Griffin born Shapeshifter
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3608
"i would like to see you in your other form, if you would like to show me? I'm intrigued to see just want your other form looks like, both forms are lovely so far that i have seen, so this will be good to see this one" 

She nodded softly as she concentrated, closing her eyes as she focused on shifting to her half form. She grew nearly a foot as feathers and fur erupted from her pale skin, her arms becoming scaled, sharp sickle talons tearing through her fingers as she grew. Her face melted into a sharply curved beak. Once her shift was complete she looked to him, tilting her head slightly as she stretched her neck out and took his scent in through her nares.

His scent was totally different, though it had distinct undertones of the human scent she was mildly familiar with. She looked up to him and smiled. “Well here you are… I have seen yours, here is mine.” She said with a soft chuckled as she bent down to pick the blanket she’d dropped before setting it on the couch and looking at him. She opened her wings, showing him her 13 foot wingspan which was the same in this form as the other 2.

“So what do you think?” She asked softly as she did a slight turn for him so he could look her over. The corners of her beak lifting slightly as she smiled, her ears twisting from side to side slightly.

Lio82

Character Info
Name: Liono Osouf
Alignment: CN
Race: Adlet
Class: warrior
Silver: 1569
he stood back and watched as she started her shift, he stood and watched her as her wings became bigger and her body changed her pale skin had now become all scaled and feathers appearing aswell, she was quit spectacular looking in this form as well, she looked at him when the change was complete, “Well here you are… I have seen yours, here is mine.So what do you think?”  he smiled at her in a silly looking way, "i like it i didn't expect to see you look like that, your change was so different, i liked how you didn,t need anythingor anyone to help you, your lucky that way" 

watching her shift was an enjoyable experience to say he seen it at least,  "right i'm going to shift, so we can continue the night"  he closed his eyes and started to clear his mind as his body started to change back to his human form, this was alot easy than shifting to his wolf form, and within a few seconds he was back to himself, he opened his eyes and looked at her "there you go, that was me in both forms that's all of me, and now that's all of you" he said as he smiled at her

TheKimber

Character Info
"i like it i didn't expect to see you look like that, your change was so different, i liked how you didn,t need anything or anyone to help you, your lucky that way" 

She laughed softly, nodding. “That is correct, I do not require anyone else when I shift, I can do it within seconds, though if I get weak enough I am stuck in my griffin form and the longer in that form, the less human I become.” She said softly with a gentle smile.

"right i'm going to shift, so we can continue the night"  

She nodded softly, watching him curiously as he closed his eyes, seemingly going into a meditative state, or at least that’s what it looked like to her. She watched as he de-evolved from the dangerous half wolf he had been. Watching him shift was astonishing to be honest, so alike her yet so very different. Within a few seconds he was back to the human he’d been the first time she’d met him. 

She smiled softly, following suit and shifting back to her human form as well, like him the process taking only a few seconds, though far less concentration on her part as the human form was far simpler than one with so many different parts.

"there you go, that was me in both forms that's all of me, and now that's all of you" 

“Aye”   she said softly as she smiled at him. Being as they’d seen each other in all forms and there was really no shame between the two of them she reached out to look at his tattoos, stretching her hand out to lightly drag her finger over the ink embedded within his skin. She tilted her head slightly as she trailed her soft finger ever so slowly over his flesh, ever curious about the ink but not yet sure if she wanted such a thing on hers. It was beautiful, that she could not deny but it seemed like it was very likely to be painful. She stood relatively close now as she looked at the markings on his chest. "What do they all mean?"  she asked softly

Lio82

Character Info
he watched her shift back effortlessly, back to her human form, when he said to her about how easy she shifted and the fact she could do it alone, she said “That is correct, I do not require anyone else when I shift, I can do it within seconds, though if I get weak enough I am stuck in my griffin form and the longer in that form, the less human I become.”  he moved to grab his pants and skip them on before he answered her "well you are lucky, i cant do that i need someone to help me, or i need access to blood, but animal blood doesn't work it was to be human, if animal blood worked it would be a lot easier, but it is what it is"  

he seen her walk towards him again, as she started to look at his tattoos touching them and rubbing on some,  "What do they all mean?"  he looked down at his chest with her hand on it,"what do they mean? nothing really none have any meaning really i just like the design really, you ever think of getting any? i think you would suite them, with them wings off yous i think a falling feather on you side would be nice  with some writing"

he lifted his beer and finished it off, "i'm going to get a drink would you like one?, or even something to eat?, i haven't eating all day and could eat now if truth be told"

TheKimber

Character Info
"well you are lucky, i cant do that i need someone to help me, or i need access to blood, but animal blood doesn't work it was to be human, if animal blood worked it would be a lot easier, but it is what it is"  

She nodded softly… “Well… maybe I can help you sometimes.” She said softly, somewhat implying that they spend more time together. They could help each other quite a bit, they’d make a good team she thought as he talked about his tattoos.

“One day I’ll fly away, it could say” She said with a soft smile, touching him lightly, circling him, dragging her finger slowly over the various tattoos.

"i'm going to get a drink would you like one?, or even something to eat?, i haven't eating all day and could eat now if truth be told"

“Sure” she said softly. “Lead the way. I will try beer again unless you have something with a little more kick than juice?” she said lightly as she waited for him to lead her to the kitchen. She followed him once he headed to the kitchen moving to sit down at the table and watch him rummage around.

Lio82

Character Info
“Well… maybe I can help you sometimes.” he smiled at her thinking about having someone to help with his shifts "thinking about that it would be good to know there was blood handy if i ever needed it," when they spoke about her getting a tattoo she liked the idea he said to her, “One day I’ll fly away, it could say” he smiled at her "i like that, would be nice, maybe in a day or two you will let me tattoo you with the design?"

“Lead the way. I will try beer again unless you have something with a little more kick than juice?” she said when he offered her a drink, they walked into the kitchen and he pulled a bottle out with with hard stuff in it, he grabbed 2 glass and poured a little in each glass, "down it in one is the only way to take this if you sip it you will never drink it after this il grab the beers" he lifted the glass and the little bit of drink that was in it and handed it over to her, "bottoms up" he said to he as he slammed his back and set the glass on the table, "so what do you think about the tattoo is that something you would like?"

TheKimber

Character Info
 "thinking about that it would be good to know there was blood handy if i ever needed it,"She laughed softly at his words lucky him she was a walking blood bank and usually had excess blood for the giving. She told him his idea for the tattoo and he smiled, a smile that meant he definitely thought he could pull it off, or at least that's what she assumed it meant. "i like that, would be nice, maybe in a day or two you will let me tattoo you with the design?"She looked to him, unsure she was ready for that but then she smiled and nodded as they headed to the kitchen. As they walked in he grabbed a bottle and two glasses pouring a little of the liquid into each glass."down it in one is the only way to take this if you sip it you will never drink it after this il grab the beers" She took the glass quietly, looking to it, the temptation to smell it was in her nature but she decided against it… if it was rough enough that she needed to toss it back as he did, she doubted sniffing it was a good idea. "bottoms up" he said to he as he tossed back and set his glass on the table. She tossed hers back, coughing at the burn that ensued as she set the glass down.
"so what do you think about the tattoo is that something you would like?"""Yes… if you keep me around that long… " she said with a wink, still warm from the drink. "It's funny that we met… a small world I guess. You need blood and I am a literal walking blood bank."She moved to pour herself and him another drink of whatever it was he'd given them before she stood to grab her juice from the other room. When she came back she lifted the drink and mimicked his words from before. "Bottoms up" she said as she tossed the drink back, following it up with a drink of the juice.The look on his face at her description of herself told her she needed to explain, so she did. "My blood seems to mass produce, I can heal with it and, seemingly can not bleed to death as far as i know. I have to bleed on occasion or I get sick…. so thats useful for you I suppose." She laughed softly.

Lio82

Character Info
as he shot his drink back and set the glass down he watched her lift the glass and look at it then he heard "bottoms up" as she knocked it back coughing as she did, he laughed at her "burns a little doesn't it " she smiled at him as she reached forward and grabbed the bottle and filled the glass again,  "ok beer is a no hard stuff is a yes, my kind of girl" he ifted the glass and looked towards her lifting it to say cheers as he shot it back again,

He asked her again if she liked the thought of getting a tattoo in a few days "Yes… if you keep me around that long…" he smiled at her  thinking how could he not want to keep her around, she was great company and she looked dam nice in all of her forms not just her human form, "it isn't if i keep you around that long,,,its if you stay around long enough" 

"It's funny that we met… a small world I guess. You need blood and I am a literal walking blood bank. My blood seems to mass produce, I can heal with it and, seemingly can not bleed to death as far as i know. I have to bleed on occasion or I get sick…. so that,s useful for you I suppose." 
 he thought to himself about her being a walking blood bank and how it really could help if if he ever needs it, "the idea of you being a walking blood bank is always a good thing, you say you can heal yourself can you heal other with your blood aswell?, there has been many times i have been hurt in my other form so a healer is always good, and what do you mean you have to bleed? do you cut yourself and drain the blood or what way does it work?,

TheKimber

Character Info
"burns a little doesn't it. ok beer is a no hard stuff is a yes, my kind of girl" she laughed softly and shrugged at the idea. "Well, beer you sip and taste… this, just burns, no taste." She laughed softly, moving to pour a third shot of whatever it was she was drinking, filling his and her glasses halfway rather than just a little bit. "I've seen people act a fool when drinking though I feel nothing" she said softly, curious why that was."it isn't if i keep you around that long,,,its if you stay around long enough" she laughed softly and nodded at the statement. "the idea of you being a walking blood bank is always a good thing, you say you can heal yourself can you heal other with your blood aswell?, there has been many times i have been hurt in my other form so a healer is always good, and what do you mean you have to bleed? do you cut yourself and drain the blood or what way does it work?"She stood, "woah" she said softly with a giggle… she'd spoken a bit too soon as she felt the first little tinge of her head spinning. She moved to him quietly, stretching her wing and reaching for his hand, unsheathing her talon "I can heal you, somewhat…. if you want to see but I will have to cut you first.""As for bleeding myself, yea I cut myself, and let myself bleed, sometimes I have to do it once or twice, just depends on the situation. " She shrugged absently as she took a mouthful of the drink in her glass, following it up with a drink of her juice.

TheKimber

Character Info
<grrr when I post on my phone it removes the space between paragraphs. 😭>