TheKimber

Character Info
Name: Gaia Teluse
Alignment: CG
Race: Griffin born Shapeshifter
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3608
"well i at least know now what you are" 

He circled her again, this time her head was able to follow him, swiveling 180 degrees much like an owl’s does. She stood in place as he checked her out, not unnerved by his eyes on her in this form at all. She cooed softly as she watched him, her feathers blowing softly in the ocean air.

"at least if i need a lift now i no who to go to"

She laughed softly and nodded her head slightly. She would have no problem with him hitching a ride, she could easily carry his weight on her back and unlike many of her kind, she did not think it made them like draft animals. They were not in her mind, they could approve or deny any ride they wanted, with violence if need be. They were not common beast of burden and she did not take his statement to mean he thought her to be one either.

"well i'm sure that's something we can talk about if you really want one, we will have have to talk about what you want and were you like to get it, and as for price, well that's something we can talk about later on"

She nodded quickly as she looked around to the darkening sky. She turned her steely eyes back towards him as the air chilled slightly around them, the ocean breeze growing stronger. She shivered slightly, there was no doubt in her mind that if she’d been in human form she’d been super chilly, but Liono didn’t seem bothered.

“I would like one eventually”
She said softly, forcing herself to calm down a bit. “But right now it is getting dark. Do you live around here? I sleep in the trees myself, I do not have a home yet.” She said lightly. If he, like her, just slept wherever he landed, she could get him into a tree with her and he’d be safe. But perhaps he did not need such a thing and had a home to sleep in and they would part ways now. She continued to look around quietly as darkness fell.

Lio82

Character Info
Name: Liono Osouf
Alignment: CN
Race: Adlet
Class: warrior
Silver: 1569
“I would like one eventually”  he smiled at her while he thought about what he would give her as a tattoo, "well there is loads of time to get one done, i'm liking this place so think il stick around for a bit, when your ready and figure out on what you want just let me know,"  He had seen how the sun had started to fall and daylight would soon be gone,  “But right now it is getting dark. Do you live around here? I sleep in the trees myself, I do not have a home yet.”  He did have a home but it was a little bit away from here, by the time he walked home it would be pitch black,  "yes i have a home but its a little track from here"  He listened to how she had no home and lived her life under the stars,
"so you live under the stars? that must be nice with the weather is good but when its cold and raining it must be tough"

TheKimber

Character Info
"well there is loads of time to get one done, i'm liking this place so think il stick around for a bit, when your ready and figure out on what you want just let me know, yes i have a home but its a little track from here" 

She tilted her head slightly at his mention of a home, but it being a bit of a distance. Well, she would have to give him a ride there she decided and she nodded softly more to herself than to him really. “Hop up” she said as she slowly folded her right forelimb beneath her the other stretching forward in front of her as she opened her wings slowly, tilting one slightly so he could step up on it and pull himself up onto her back using her feathers if need be. Her tail lashed side to side in the air like an angry cats would, whipping the air slowly. 

"so you live under the stars? that must be nice with the weather is good but when its cold and raining it must be tough"

She shrugged softly as she waited for him to gather his things and hop on, staying half kneeling so he would have an easier time getting to her back. “My fur and feathers keep me pretty warm. Plus I am warm blooded, more so than you, though being a type of shifter, you may also find yourself warmer than normal humans. I will take you home and find somewhere to sleep from there, there are trees all around so I will be able to find a place to sleep pretty easily.” she said softly as she waited, a smile playing with the sides of her golden beak as he grabbed his things before moving towards her, stepping up on her wing as he reached for her neck feathers and pulled himself atop her behind her wings.

She brought herself to standing again gently, so as to let him get accustomed to her movements before she moved to her own things. She nudged her blanket into her bag before dipping her head into the strap of the bag and letting it slide over her head so she could carry it as such. "We can run or fly, whichever you would prefer, you know the distance and terrain we shall need to cover better than I so you tell me." She smiled, turning her head back to look to him quietly.

Lio82

Character Info
he listened to her talk about sleeping outside “My fur and feathers keep me pretty warm. Plus I am warm blooded, more so than you, though being a type of shifter, you may also find yourself warmer than normal humans". he nodded at her after she finished specking "well i don't feel the the cold to much never have really, i like sleeping under the stars from time to time, makes you feel free"  he had a look around the beach before he heard Gaia speck again,

" I will take you home and find somewhere to sleep from there, there are trees all around so I will be able to find a place to sleep pretty easily.”  he turned back to face her after saying about taking him him and finding somewhere to stay, " well if you would like to i don't mind, but if you do that, please take my spare room for the night get yourself somewhere to sleep nice for the night, we could maybe even have a few drinks if you do" he watched as she lowered herself letting him climb on " wow that was a quick way of getting my leg over someone" he let out a little laugh as he settled himself on her,

"We can run or fly, whichever you would prefer, you know the distance and terrain we shall need to cover better than I so you tell me." he smiled the idea of flying would be great but he wouldn't put pressure on her, "anyway you want to is grand with me, running or flying is perfect, but were about 5 miles this way" 

TheKimber

Character Info
"well if you would like to i don't mind, but if you do that, please take my spare room for the night get yourself somewhere to sleep nice for the night, we could maybe even have a few drinks if you do.”

“Ok” She said softly, agreeing to sleep in his spare room. She’d never had drinks before, not of the kind he was thinking she assumed. She’d seen many a human drinking and being silly because of it, but she herself had never indulged. The muscles aligning her strong body flinched a little as he pulled himself astride her. Once he was settled she stood and he laughed.

"wow that was a quick way of getting my leg over someone" 

She laughed softly, having a good inclination as to what he was getting at. She opened her wings slowly as he spoke, settling them differently, leaving them somewhat open to act as rails alongside him and keep her seated if she ran.

"anyway you want to is grand with me, running or flying is perfect, but were about 5 miles this way" 

“Hold on then” She said softly, opening her wings again fully. She slammed them downwards, the force of the wind hitting the ground beneath sent her lifting into the air, a slight jump from her hind legs sending them higher. She flew in the direction he lead her, using his directions to get to his home. She did not fly super fast, not wanting him to fall off, thinking it unlikely he had flown on one of her kind before. Long wrong beats of her wings narrowed the distance between them and his home quite quickly and at his guidance she landed gently near his home. She walked the last few hundred yards, letting her muscles cool down from the flight.

When they got to his home she lowered herself once more, this time laying fully down on her tummy so he could slide off. “Honey, You’re home” She snickered."I would love to stay in your spare room, even have some drinks, though I am unsure what that means…. I have never had a few drinks." She chuckled slightly.

Lio82

Character Info
after he pointed the way to go, she turned and started to run before taking flight lifting higher into the sky than he has ever gone before, he didn't complain thro the view he was getting was fantastic, he got to see a lot more than he ever could have imagined, "hold on" he heard her say just before she slammed them fast towards the ground, he pulled hard on her neck, as he gripped her hard not really knowing what the hell she was doing, but before she hit the ground she pulled up flying back into the sky "holy shit woman you killing to kill me" he shouted out.

he took in the sites as she flew towards his house, "just over there, last house you can see beside the trees" she flew down and landed just outside his home, “Honey, You’re home” he laughed at her statement as she lowered herself to the ground for him to slid off, he got of her back as she stood up again ."I would love to stay in your spare room, even have some drinks, though I am unsure what that means…. I have never had a few drinks." he moved to open his door for them to go inside, "well i'm glad your took me up on my offer to stay, and a few drinks is just what it says, its just us sitting talking and having a few drinks, but if you have never drunk before i'm sure i can knock you something up that you would like, i think you might have to shift to get through the door, its not very big"

TheKimber

Character Info
"holy shit woman you killing to kill me” He yelled as she played on the currents with a giggle that sounded more like a chortle. She evened out, slowing down so he could enjoy the view from her back as he likely had limited if any chances at flying. "just over there, last house you can see beside the trees" She followed his direction quietly, landing by his front door gently and looking around cautiously before letting him down. Her tail lashed slowly as she turned her head and looked to him quietly.

"well i'm glad your took me up on my offer to stay, and a few drinks is just what it says, its just us sitting talking and having a few drinks, but if you have never drunk before i'm sure i can knock you something up that you would like, i think you might have to shift to get through the door, its not very big"

She nodded softly and shifted on the spot, fur melting away into her pale skin, feathers becoming her long crimson hair. The bag which had hung over her neck, still hung around her neck, covering up the majority of the front of her, her wings, naturally covering her back. She walked in quietly as he held the door open, smiling softly as her steely eyes wandered around the room they entered before she turned back to him quietly.

“Nice place. Have you been here long?” She asked softly as she looked to him with a gentle smile. “Do you live here alone?” she followed up softly as he shut the door behind them. She stepped a little further into his home curiously, it had been a long time since she’d been inside a home, this was a pleasant change from always being out in the elements. She absently forgot that she was only wearing her backpack as she walked around his home. Her natural increased body temperature kept her warm even though it was a bit chilly this evening. She lifted her hand to her hair, brushing her hair from her face as she looked back to him.

Lio82

Character Info
he watched her shift back into her human form just before they went inside, he opened the door and let her walk in before him as he had a sneck peck at her from the back, "please make yourself at home, i'm going to get us something to drink while you look about" he closed the door as he heard her ask, “Nice place. Have you been here long?”  he turned and looked at her "no i'm only here a few days i traveled alot and have never really stayed in a place for long, but i'm liking here at the minute, the people are nice and the views are even better" he smiled at her making a little joke about her standing there naked, "right what would you like to drink i have beer or fruit juice?"

he watched her as she walked around having a look at the place, “Do you live here alone?”  he nodded his head at her, "yes i live alone, have not lived with anyone for a few years now," he walked towards the kitchen and grabbed two beers from the the side and headed back to her the whole time not saying anything about her standing naked in front of him, he didn't mind and by the looks of it she didn't mind aswell.  "would you like to come sit down in the front room"  he handed her the beer with a smile, "if you dont like it il make you a fruit drink," he walked towards the room and took a seat in the chair watching as she sat next to him.

TheKimber

Character Info
"please make yourself at home, i'm going to get us something to drink while you look about"

She nodded with a soft smile as she walked around a little looking at the things he owned. Her steely eyes took in the artwork here and there, noting the furniture and such. 

"no i'm only here a few days i traveled alot and have never really stayed in a place for long, but i'm liking here at the minute, the people are nice and the views are even better"

She noted the statement and smiled softly, a soft blush tickling her flesh. She was about to ask if it bothered him but he broke her train of thought with his inquiry of “right what would you like to drink i have beer or fruit juice?"

“Beer please, though I know naught what it is” she said as she followed him into the kitchen while he spoke about living alone. She was curious why he was a lone wanderer like she was, she wondered if it were in his species as well to wander but she did not ask. 

"Would you like to come sit down in the front room" He asked as he handed her the beer, she sniffed the beer slightly before taking a drink while following him to the living room. She winced slightly at the flavor of the beer, bitter and sour as she looked at him while he moved to sit down.

"if you dont like it il make you a fruit drink," she laughed softly as she moved to sit next to him quietly, shifting her wings so she would not sit on them. She took another sip, a tremble running through her at the taste.

“It is ok… sour, makes the jaw muscles tense” She said, trying to explain but lacking a good idea of how to explain how it felt. She remembered what she’d thought to ask earlier. “I should get dressed… Does this bother you? I know humankind have a disdain for nudity, they always feel they need to hide behind their clothing, my kind do not so I do not think about it all the time.”

She took a third drink, shuddered and set it on the table, she couldn’t do it… the taste seemed to radiate all the way through her from her tongue to her toes and she curled her toes slightly at the taste, shaking her head. She grabbed the bag which still rested against her front, pulling it off and settling it down besides her on the ground as she looked to him. The chill in the air was beginning to sting a little, not overly painful, but it was getting a tad uncomfortable. She ran her fingers through her hair, bringing her long crimson hair in front of her to keep her front somewhat warm, her wings kept her back warm enough.

Lio82

Character Info
he sat with her and watched her take a drink of her beer and noticed the reaction on her face, "is everything ok? if your not keen on the beer i can get you a fruit drink" she smiled at him “It is ok… sour, makes the jaw muscles tense”  he let out a little laugh at her " that has to be the first time i have heard that description used for beer, but i like it, its only beer aswell, there is stuff out there that is alot worse than that, but don't feel like you have to drink it, it wont go to waste, il drink it if your not sure" he watched her take a drink again followed by a third before setting it on the table in front of her shacking her head, he set his beer down and stood up "don,t worry il get you a drink now give me a minute"  

he walked into the kitchen and got some mixed berrys and crushed them up mixing in some water for her, he poured into a glass and took it into her "here try that it sould be a lot better tasting" he sat back down and lifted his beer taking a drink, watching her take a drink, “I should get dressed… Does this bother you? I know humankind have a disdain for nudity, they always feel they need to hide behind their clothing, my kind do not so I do not think about it all the time.”  he smiled at her asking was he ok with her being naked, like he was going to say he didn't like it,

"i am perfectly fine with you siting beside me naked, it doesn't offend me at all, as long as your comfortable that's all that matters, i understand some people might not like it but each to there own, hell if it makes you fell better i'l sit naked with you" he said with a little laugh and a wink, he brung the bottle up and took a drink before setting it back on the table