TheKimber

Character Info
Name: Gaia Teluse
Alignment: CG
Race: Griffin born Shapeshifter
Class: Rogue
Silver: 3608
[R for nudity]

Sharp ears and sharper eyes scanned the beach below her before she would land. Her grey eyes scanning the area cautiously for anything that would be a threat to the likes of her. Her flank hung slightly as her 6 foot wings beat in a strong rythme, keeping her afloat from the ground. She held a backpack loosely in her scaled forelimbs as she hoovered in the air scanning for danger. She tilted her head slightly as she looked around, scanning the ground beneath her before she lifted her head and took in the scent of the area. There seemed to be nothing of concern around so she tilted her wings and headed ground-bound. She landed gracefully, scaled forelegs hitting first, sharp talons sinking into the glass rocks before her lion-esk rear end settled onto the ground. Again she lifted her head and looked around while inhaling deeply through her nares, once again making sure there was nothing of interest around.

She settled the bag down after landing, her head turning a full 180 degrees as she looked around, then turned her head to the stones beneath her and dipped her beak in the colored soft glass stones. She squealed, she’d heard of this place her entire life and had never been here, but seeing the glass stones had been a dream of hers for many many years. She folded her forelimbs as she dropped her chest and upper body to the stones, flank still in the air before the rest of her fell sideways and she rolled to her back, kicking her hind legs in the air as she rolled in the soft glass playfully.

After a few minutes she calmed, her bird brained excitement settling down some and she rolled herself back to her stomach, looking around again before straightening her hind legs to stand, pushing off the ground slightly, pushing herself forward to get to her forelegs as well. She looked to her backpack, which had a few stray rocks on it to make sure it was still safe. It contained the few items she’d left home with. Most importantly clothing as so many people out in the world would be displeased if she walked around without clothing. This was a human condition, supposedly, it was nothing that she cared about but she was taught before leaving that others would care, and she should respect them, so she did. As everything still seemed safe, she turned to the water and bounded into it, opening her large wings and splashing as she dropped into the water.

She shifted into her human form, enjoying the cold ocean water against her flesh. She smiled brightly as she lay back in the water, looking to the sky as she floated on the water for a few moments, wings out besides her like surfboards, helping her to stay afloat. She quickly folded her wings and stood before dunking herself fully under the water, soaking her long crimson hair in the salty waves for a moment before getting her feet beneath her and heading back to her bag to grab her blanket and dry off. She would sleep here tonight, it was unlikely anyone would bother a griffin sleeping on the shore so she figured she’d be safe, and she would shift after picking through some of the rocks for any keepers she could find.

Lio82

Character Info
Name: Liono Osouf
Alignment: CN
Race: Adlet
Class: warrior
Silver: 1569
Lio had spent most of time walking around getting to know the area and taking in the scenery, it definitely was a change from where he had been living before moving to here. With being new to living in these lands he didn't really know to much about the people here or the surroundings. but the few people he had meet while walking about seemed to be nice and friendly enough. As he got talking to one guy he had said to him about going to the shores and having a look at the sea glass that was there. He liked the sounds of checking this place out it sounded interesting, plus he could get a swim in the ocean while he was there the hot sun on him al day so far had started taking its toll on him.

As he arrived at the beach he stopped and took it all in, the look of the crystal blue waters was spectacle.  He took a seat on the ground and untied his boots taking them off before tying his laces together and throwing his boots over his shoulder and rolled up his pant legs and stood up again and proceed to walk into the water and walk along the beach.  as he walked along he noticed a woman getting out of the water and wrapping a blanket round her, he noticed her wings pocking out the top of her blanket as he got closer to her, as he approached her he spoke out as to not startle her.  "excuse me"  he said as he got a few feet away from her, he stood there as she turned to face him,  " sorry for interrupting you and your swim, but great minds think alike,  i was just walking along the coast trying to find somewhere i  could take a swim myself, what the water like? it does look refreshing"

He didn't want to stay around her for to long as she was undressed with just a blanket on and he didn't want to make her feeling uncomfortable,  "Well il leave you be, enjoy the rest of your day, and maybe see you again sometime"  He walked on a little and found a place that was kind off out of the way,  he set his boots down with his bag and blanket before looking around,  he grabbed the bottom of his shirt pulling it over his head before setting it on his bag, he slide his trousers off placing them on top of his shirt before walking into the water lowing himself under the water before coming back to the surface.

TheKimber

Character Info
Gaia grabbed her blanket as she heard the rustle of the rocks against themselves, her good sense of hearing, sight and smell working in her favor. She turned her eyes in the direction of the man sitting in the rocks, removing his shoes and rolling up his pants to walk in the water. She wrapped herself in her blanket quietly as he headed in her direction. Her steely eyes watched him closely, he didn’t seem to be dangerous.

"Excuse me" the man said as he approached. She tilted her head slightly as she turned to him, eying him curiously he said as he got a few feet away from her, he stood there as she turned to face him, "sorry for interrupting you and your swim, but great minds think alike, i was just walking along the coast trying to find somewhere i could take a swim myself, what the water like? it does look refreshing"

She smiled softly as she held the blanket around her, reaching up with one hand to brush a crimson strand of hair from her face. “Tis chilly, but nice.” She said softly

"Well il leave you be, enjoy the rest of your day, and maybe see you again sometime" 

She nodded as he walked away. She kept her eyes on him quietly, he walked far enough that he likely couldn’t see her, but she could see him still. She let the blanket fall and grabbed her bag, pulling on her tunic and trousers before folding the blanket quietly. Nudity to her was no big thing, so she followed him curiously. She’d never been in these parts and had met no one yet so wanted to pick his brains. She headed in his direction, holding her blanket and bag close. As she looked around quietly while walking in the direction he’d gone. Her eyes had wandered and when they landed back on him she blinked as he was taking his shirt off. She stopped walking as she looked at him, shirtless. He was covered in markings, markings like she’d never seen before.

She watched him unashamedly as he stepped out of his pants, still stunned by his markings which also were on his lower body. She skittered, barely getting her feet under her enough to run at him, so intrigued with the markings that she didn’t care if he was embarrassed by his lack of clothing. By the time she got to where he was though he was gone, into the water and she pouted slightly. 

“Where did you get those markings!?” She yelled from the shore…. “What are you?!”

Lio82

Character Info
As he happily swam about the crystal clear waters he heard a voice shouting at him,  “Where did you get those markings!?. What are you?!”  he looked up and seen the woman he had spoke to not long before hand, "aw we meet again so soon" he said to her with a little laugh  "give me a minute il get out and come talk to you."  He headed for shore and got out of the water, he had no way to hide his body at this time, so as it was he stood there naked in front of this woman he didn't even know what her name was.  He walked towards her and extended his hand to her "Hi, i'm Liono or Lio,, and you are? i haven't lived here for long, so just finding my way around, its a very nice place here, nicer than where i lived before, that's for sure, let me grab my clothes and we can talk more"

He moved to get his clothes and as he was pulling his pants on he seen her watching him out the corner of his eye as he got dressed, he smiled to himself and he pulled his shirt on over his head and turned to face her,  "there,,, that's a little better, so you asked what the markings on me were, yes? there tattoos, haven't you seen them before," he stopped talking a minute and looked at her trying to notice any details but all he could look at was her wings apart from her beauty,  he hadn't seen many people with wings before a few but not many, "so i have to say i'm liking the wings i no you asked what am i but if you don't mind what are you? i am what you might call a complex kind of person, i'm an Adlet if you know what that is"

TheKimber

Character Info
"aw we meet again so soon, give me a minute il get out and come talk to you." 

He laughed, she chuckled as well as he headed towards her. He walked out of the water and she turned her eyes away, for his privacy as she’d been taught. He came close to her, his hand touched her arm lightly as he offered his hand to shake. She turned to him quietly, unable to keep her eyes to herself, tilting her head slightly as she looked over his colorful markings again. He spoke once more and her steely eyes caught onto his and she smiled. He offered his hand and she took it happily, lifting it up without shaking it to look at it closer, lowering her nose slightly to it to smell it curiously.

"Hi, i'm Liono or Lio,, and you are? i haven't lived here for long, so just finding my way around, its a very nice place here, nicer than where i lived before, that's for sure, let me grab my clothes and we can talk more"

She nodded softly, she couldn’t keep her eyes to herself anymore… she followed him like a puppy looking over his markings quietly as he walked to grab his clothing. He pulled his pants up, then pulled his shirt on, smiling the entire time. She had little interest in personal space and was probably a little too close, but she was ever curious. She blinked as he turned to face her, realizing just how close she was to him. She blushed and back stepped slightly, the feathers adorning her shoulders where her wings attached fluffed up as she smiled.

"there,,, that's a little better, so you asked what the markings on me were, yes? there tattoos, haven't you seen them before," 

She shook her head slightly as she looked at him. She tentatively reached out to touch his hand again, still reveling in the markings, tilting her head a little as she reached for it questioningly, poking lightly at the ink. It felt like normal skin still, as it had when she sniffed it. She straightened up and looked at him again as he began to speak once more

"so i have to say i'm liking the wings i no you asked what am i but if you don't mind what are you? i am what you might call a complex kind of person, i'm an Adlet if you know what that is"

She stretched out a wing slightly to show him her long feathers. She smiled softly as she shook her head at the title of his kind.

“I have never heard of Adlets….”
She said softly as she circled around him slightly, looking at his neck curiously, breathing slowly to take in his scent. “I am a shape-shifter” she said softly to answer him as he had asked. She came back in front of him and smiled quietly. “Are you born with such stunning markings? Like a Bird?” She asked as she tilted her head again, once again moving her hand towards his, trying to take it to look at it again.

Lio82

Character Info
as he stood there talking to her she slowly walked him checking him out in her own kind of way, he looked at her over his shoulder "so you like what you see" he said as she turned to face him again,  “I have never heard of Adlets….” he looked at her thinking of the best way to describe himself it wasn't always the easiest of things to explain, "well i'm what you might call a were, but not the kind you are probably used to, i'm a different kind, i don't change by the light of the moon or anything like that, i can change at any stage, but its with the use of blood that's how i work and what i need to change, there isn't alot of my kind about anymore, i still yet have to come across one like me ,so that might explain why you have heard of my kind" 

He watched her spread her wings alittle to show off her feathers when he said he liked them, he looked at them again this time getting to see more than he did before, he looked back at her and smiled, "i like your wings, it sets you apart from others, kind off makes you unique"  she smiled and nodded at him letting him know “I am a shape-shifter”  this was now his turn to check her out, so he did what she did and started to walk round her checking her out, checking everything she had out, he walked the whole way round her to finished off looking back in her eyes, he took a quick look at her wings and body again before saying "yes, very nice indeed" with a wink,

“Are you born with such stunning markings? Like a Bird?”
she asked, "No i am a tattooist,  i do these on my myself and others, i have done them for years, you use a special ink and bamboo, all you need to do is draw the design on and tap the ink into the skin, and well,,, you can see the finished result" 

TheKimber

Character Info
"so you like what you see" She nodded softly as she smiled, watching him quietly as he explained his kind to her "well i'm what you might call a were, but not the kind you are probably used to, i'm a different kind, i don't change by the light of the moon or anything like that, i can change at any stage, but its with the use of blood that's how i work and what i need to change, there isn't alot of my kind about anymore, i still yet have to come across one like me, so that might explain why you have heard of my kind"

“A were… I have heard of those, sort of like me… but not. Lacking control though and less” She tilted her head, pondering the word to use. “Forms?” she stated and asked at the same time.

"i like your wings, it sets you apart from others, kind off makes you unique" 

She smiled brightly, nodding as he circled her, as she had him. She tensed slightly, cautious of things behind her, especially in this form where she could not turn her head 180 degrees. She stood silent, patient, turning her head to look over her shoulder as he came around her side as he finished off his circle. His eyes catching hers again.

"yes, very nice indeed" he said with a wink. She smiled softly, folding her hands against her stomach quietly.

"No i am a tattooist, i do these on my myself and others, i have done them for years, you use a special ink and bamboo, all you need to do is draw the design on and tap the ink into the skin, and well,,, you can see the finished result" 

She squeeked slightly and reached out for his hand, holding it in both of hers excitedly. “SHOW ME!?” she said nearly prancing in place with excitement, her steely eyes sparkling. “If you show me I will let you touch my wings.” she said with a bright smile before pulling away suddenly as realization hit her that he said you tapped the ink into the skin. “Does it hurt?!” She asked as she watched him for his reaction.

Lio82

Character Info
“A were… I have heard of those, sort of like me… but not. Lacking control though and less" he nodded his head at her question, "Ok so you have heard of weres? yes i'm a form of were, but with a were they shift under the light of the moon, but me i can shift at any stage with the help of blood, i am a shifter as such like yourself, just a little more complex than some"

he noticed how she was a little over excited about tattoos, “SHOW ME!?” she said as she walked closer to him grabbing his hands " what do you mean show you? do you want me to take me shirt off? or you saying show you how to do it?" he watched her waiting for her reply “Does it hurt?!” he smiled at her when she asked about the pain of getting one done, "well yes and no, different parts of the body hurt a little more than others but most of the time its ok, the first few days of healing is bit tender but its ok, why you thinking of getting one"
“If you show me I will let you touch my wings.” he smiled and raised his brow at her, " ok,,, so if i show you mine you will show me yours, is that what your saying?" he said with a little laugh "if were talking about the tattoos ok, but if not,,,, technically i have already shown you" he said with a wink, he had never touched someones wings before, god he had never even been that close to anyone with them, so the idea kind of intrigued him a little,
"so your a shifter?, what kind of shifter are you?"

TheKimber

Character Info
"Ok so you have heard of weres? yes i'm a form of were, but with a were they shift under the light of the moon, but me i can shift at any stage with the help of blood, i am a shifter as such like yourself, just a little more complex than some" She nodded softly in understanding, she would learn more eventually she was sure. The man before her struck her curiosity bone and she wanted to know more.

"what do you mean show you? do you want me to take me shirt off? or you saying show you how to do it?" She hadn’t really given him a chance to answer in her excitement so he continued "well yes and no, different parts of the body hurt a little more than others but most of the time its ok, the first few days of healing is bit tender but its ok, why you thinking of getting one"

She listened intently as he described the feeling. Nodding happily with his description, she had to have one she decided.

" ok,,, so if i show you mine you will show me yours, is that what your saying? if were talking about the tattoos ok, but if not,,,, technically i have already shown you"

She blushed deeply as he winked, her pale skin turning pink as she laughed at his words. She had technically seen everything though she hadn’t really looked too much, outside of paying attention to the tattoos.

"so your a shifter?, what kind of shifter are you?"

She smiled brightly as he asked. “I’ll show you!” She grabbed her shirt, pulling it up over her head, pulling her wings through expertly, dropping her shirt on her bag then slipped out of her pants, kicking them in the same direction, unashamed of her nudity. She shifted where she stood, releasing the hold on her magic that kept her in form’s outside of her pure form. She dropped to her hands as scales grew from her pale flesh as she grew, her lower half growing short reddish-brown fur. Her long crimson hair turned into long feathers, melting into the skin of her shoulders, her face becoming that which resembled an eagle. Sharp talons tore through her fingers and a tail emerged. Where once she stood in human form now stood her 6’5 Griffin form. Her wings were the same in this form as they had been in the last, though their color had changed to match the color of her pelt. She chortled slightly as she turned the familiar steely eyes towards him and then she chirped.

“This is my pure form…” She said with a slight hiss. She could speak in this form, but it wasn’t quite a natural sound, it was a sound like most tamed birds talking. She sidestepped with her rear end, her forelimbs remaining in place as she twirled around them slightly, showing off her form. She opened her wings so her could touch and feel them should he want to, as she faced him again. She tore her eyes from him for a few moments to check their surroundings once more before looking to him. "I would like markings like yours… on my hooman form though. How much do you charge?" She'd learned nothing was free in the world so she did not expect his artwork to be either.

Lio82

Character Info
he smiled at her watching her blush after he winked at her, she answered his question in the best way she could really.. He watched her as she started to undress pulling her top over her head before removing her pants and kicking to the side, he watched as her wings extended outwards from her body before she shifted. He watched as she dropped to her knees as her body started to change, she did it with easy going from the beautiful woman who stood in front of him into a fully grown griffin, he was taking back by her beauty, her small wings on her back were now these glorious golden wings that hugged her sides,

“This is my pure form…” she said to him as he looked at her "well i at least know now what you are" he moved to walk round her again this time cheeking out her pure form, "at least if i need a lift now i no who to go to" he said with a smile. "I would like markings like yours… on my hooman form though. How much do you charge?" he nodded at her asking about getting a tattoo, "well i'm sure that's something we can talk about if you really want one, we will have have to talk about what you want and were you like to get it, and as for price, well that's something we can talk about later on"