Roleplay Forums > Temples > Elysia, Gardens of Devotion > Simone in Lewisland [P/R]
Simone

Character Info
Name: Simone Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Songstress/Novel Writer
Silver: 13883
“I was created as a tool for you,” Simone answered lightly. “Your greatest weapon and greatest weakness.” Not that Lewis would ever let her be such a thing. “Your punishment.”

Simone crossed her leg and leaned back in the chair looking at the persona of Lewis with a smirk, “Welcome home dearest.” She easily moved to deflect the daggers letting darkness cloak the room again.

She was up against him in an instant thanks to magic as she began to disarm him. She even wiggled his hidden daggers off. “Give me these. You are such a mess Lewis Dusk. When the hell was the last time you bathed? You let a woman touch you like this? I mean I know I love the smell of fresh blood on you but this is stinky old blood.”

She even got his shirt off and tossed it behind her as she found the dagger hidden in his pants. “Let me have this one too.”

Dusk

Character Info
Name: Lewis Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Ex-Assassin
Silver: 5996
At once, Wrath was easily disarmed and tossed around like a leaf in the wind. He still did not have the skills that the true Lewis had, nor would he for a few more years. Now, he was nothing more than a tool, and that made him weak to surprises such as this. So when he was fully disarmed and half disrobed by a mysterious woman, he did the only thing that made sense.

He tried to fight back with his bare hands.

That went over about as well as one would expect. Simone easily pinned him to the ground, tutting.

“What the hell is this!?” he demanded. “What kind of assassin does this!?”

The Guide hadn’t moved from his spot in the widow, but it was obvious that he was awake. “Beaten by his best friend, and now beaten by a mysterious woman…”

Return to Forum?

Lock Picture

This thread is password protected.

Please enter a password to continue.

Show Password?