Roleplay Forums > Temples > Elysia, Gardens of Devotion > Simone in Lewisland [P/R]
Simone

Character Info
Name: Simone Terrowin
Alignment: CN
Race: Night Phoenix
Class: Songstress/Novel Writer
Silver: 13883
“Ohh… Spicy,” Simone teased as he snapped at her.

She frowned a bit at him and thought about it. “If I told you I was, what would that do? I’ve been many, many things over the long course of my life. If I had a choice I would have rather slit my throat and die before doing such things but we all know I wasn’t in control. The best way to break a prideful creature is to take all control from them.” She tilted her head as she closed her eyes thinking about it some more.

“I think I am no better than anyone else. If Lewis wanted to use me like a whore he would have done it regardless. I wasn’t in control, I had no say but the youngest version of me liked him. She wanted him. I think that’s a bit different than being a whore but in the end, you did stop going to the brothel. It wasn’t good enough anymore. That’s what you told me.”

She blew a puff of air at him, “It’s going to take a bit more for you to get under my skin. It’s kinda cute when you’re an asshole.” She forced herself closer to him going against his force. “Also, Simone Terrowin. It’s the name you gave us. I quite like it. Simone Dusk when we live in unsafe places.”

Now she would answer his question, “I was raised in a whore house in Vilpamolan for one of my lives. It was my least favorite occupation."

Dusk

Character Info
Name: Lewis Terrowin
Class: Ex-Assassin
Silver: 5996
The Guide scoffed in retort, rolling his eyes, but it was obvious that his body was reacting to hers. Neither one of them could be sure of why, whether or not it was their sharp banter, or the proximity of their bodies, but Lewis was already panting a little, aroused by the whole situation.

“Then I guess you wouldn’t mind if I blew a little steam off. It might not be your favorite profession, but you lack control now…so I could just take full advantage of this situation. After all, I am a version of Lewis. You wouldn’t mind it…” He pressed himself against her, forcing a quick kiss. “You smell like…orange blossoms? I wonder if that’s how you taste…”

Simone

Character Info
“You are one of my least favorite versions of Lewis,” she retorted with a smirk after the kiss.

“I’m told I taste good… After all, you decided how I taste,” she whispered to him. “I was born in the image that you gave the Goddess after all. From my smell… To how I taste… To how I feel when you’re inside me. You did it all based on your memory of me.” She nipped his lower lip and smirked a bit.

“I could take control if I actually wanted to but this happens to be my favorite way of you teasing me. I love it when you make me helpless.”

Dusk

Character Info
Without another word, the Guide produced a dagger and cut the front of Simone’s dress, tearing it off of her. He pushed her to the ground, and took advantage of her momentary helplessness to strip away his own clothes. She could have run away, but it seemed as though her statements about liking being helpless were holding true.

“Up,” the Guide demanded. When she ‘didn’t move fast enough’, he helped her, pushing her back into the wall. Without waiting, he picked her up, and thrust himself into her. Much to his surprise, he slid in with ease. She was enjoying this as much as he was, though he wasn’t sure exactly how or why.

But what she had been right about, though, was that she was designed for him. Or, at least the true Lewis. The way she moved, the way she felt, the way she squeezed, it was all perfect. But that wasn’t enough for him. He wanted more of her. He pulled back, pushing her to the ground.

“All fours…”

Simone

Character Info
Her breath hitched once he pushed her. There was the excitement that drove Lewis and hers adventures. Sultry eyes stared up at him waiting for his next and move and sure she didn’t eagerly move for what she wanted. He would have to actively work for what he wanted. A small price to pay for being a dick.

Simone held onto him as her legs wrapped around him as he slid into her. Her back arched against the wall as a moan left her lips. Gods she loved it when he was pissed, normally not pissed at her… but it did lead to more explosive sessions than normal unless there was a holiday.

Lewis being bossy was how she loved him most of the time. Though often there were times she flipped their rolls. She looked up from the ground to the angry Guide with a smirk as she rolled and positioned herself for him. His fingernails went into her hips as he eagerly went back into her.

The pleasure shook through her enough to let her squeak a moan out, something she was holding in to torment the poor Guide even more. He knew she liked it, he saw her reacting, and if she knew him well it would probably piss him off to see her holding back.

She moved with him to create more of a rhythm as he thrust into her. Her fingernails dug into the dirt as she moved against him even rougher than behind. Finally, a moan left her lips once more as they did their dance. She panted as he grabbed her hair and pulled her back by her waist. She could feel his breath against her skin and it gave her goosebumps.

Dusk

Character Info
It was almost maddening the way that she played helpless. She was coy about it, and in a way knew just how to act on that fine line. He had to work for what he wanted, but at the same time, the moment she was on all fours, she was practically inviting him to where they both wanted him to be.

The excitement didn’t stop there, though. The position that she was in felt amazing to the Guide, and her body squeezed at his cock in the most pleasurable of ways. The way that she arched her back to push herself back into him was tantalizing, her soft squeaks and moans pressuring his desire for more.

But he wanted more. She was holding back. The Guide reached for her perfect hair, and wrapped the length around his hand, pulling back. At once, the reaction was instant. Her softer moans escalated to louder ones, and for a brief period of thrusts, it was enough. But he wanted more.

For any version of Lewis, she was all that he needed. Even if the Guide refused to admit it.

He pulled out, only long enough to have her flip over. He wanted to see her face as he fucked her. The moment he slid back in, he got the reaction he wanted, the beautiful moan, followed by the look of ecstasy across her face. He was closer to her now, his forehead pressed against hers. With every slow, methodic thrust, the two of them breathed in unison. Between the two, there was a flicker of azure in their eyes. Simone’s legs wrapped around his body, pulling him in deep.

The Guide kissed her, but this time it was less forceful. It was wanting. Their bodies pressed together as the resonance flared for a brief moment, their bodies each reaching a climax.

And then it was gone….

The Guide pushed Simone down for a moment, and stared at her. He could feel himself slipping out of her. Now that the heat of the moment was gone, he wasn’t sure what to feel. Her legs were still keeping him close, but he wondered now what it was.

“…that was…sufficient,” the Guide stated.

Simone

Character Info
The excitement of him flipping her over and wanting to see her reactions to him had filled her to the brim. Her fingernails ran up his back leaving marks and at times she even dug them deep drawing blood. Her gray eyes were locked on his whenever she wouldn’t lose herself in him. Moving her hands to his face she kept the kiss almost disappointed when he left her.

Tilting her head at him as she looked up at his form she moved her hand to run it across his chest. “Only sufficient? My little Guide is so hard to get compliments from,” she pouted up at him. “Maybe I should have tossed you around instead? I did find out you love that… When I toss you off of me and take control. When I ride you. You hold my hips so hard that you draw blood.”

She moved her arms to his neck and pulled him down to her. “I could feel you though briefly… and that was way more than sufficient for you,” she whispered in his ear. She kissed his ear before releasing her legs and rolling them. She nipped his nose and gave him a smirk before getting up.

“You always ruin my clothes~” She teased him. “I think I singlehandedly keep Madam Luroe open at the lingerie shop.”

Dusk

Character Info
The Guide seemed to not know how to handle the more forceful side of Simone, and when she flipped him onto his back, he stared up at her in surprise. Part of him wished that she had stayed, and showed off her supposed riding skills, but his pride would not allow him to admit it. Instead, he huffed, and got up, moving over to his own clothes.

“I’m sure that you’ll be fine,” he said. He ignored the fact that the two were a mess, and put his own clothes on. “You can either stay naked, or I’m sure that there’s a clothing ship around the corner. It’s not a one to one representation of Hoja, but there’s at least that.”

Simone smiled, “You would like that, wouldn’t you? Me, completing the rest of this trial like this…” She walked over to him, pressing up against him. “Admit it…”

“Just get dressed already,” the Guide replied, turning red. “You’re distracting.”

“Oh? But what if I want to be naked? I thought that wasn’t a problem…” Her grey eyes teased, her hand slithering across the front of his pants. “Oh? What’s this?”

“Shut up…” he said, pushing her hands away. “Just…get dressed so we can move on.”

Simone smirked, and sauntered around the corner.

Simone

Character Info
Simone was giggling as she left his side. When she came back she was wearing her actually job clothes, “Your memories are almost on point down to my lingerie… Though it’s only your favorite ones. Go figure… You’ve ripped this outfit a few good times… You like the…” She took the stockings and snapped them against her skin. “You almost never let me get them on all the way~ Then you help me put them on. It’s really sexy.” She blew a puff of air at him as she got close to him before she let her hair down.

She would just deal with it for the time being. “I really wouldn’t have minded staying naked and teasing you.”

With a stretch, she looked towards the observatory door, “Well… No time like the present. My magic is ready to go.” She finally opened the door and what waited for her was…

“Home, sweet, home…” She stepped into the tower and looked around. “This is where you and I started our life together.”

Dusk

Character Info
The tower was the same as it had been before Simone had arrived; a collective mess of poisons, books, weapons, and tools that seemed in utter chaos. The Guide moved past Simone, seemingly sulking at her behavior, and propped himself up in the window, much like Lewis had done when he was brooding.

“Seems like he isn’t here right now,” the Guide stated. “The personification of anger. Lord Raith was a good teacher. He knew how to shape and mold us into what we wanted to be, but…there was a cost. For a time, there was nothing but anger filling our hearts. Much like the bloodlust of Gluttony, though, there was a need for it. The anger that Xeik was such a simple fool, the anger of what we had lost. The anger that we were still too weak. We weren’t strong enough. Meeting Lord Raith was proof. What was one measly, self-trained assassin to that of a God?”

The Guide smirked. “But we were promised power.” He thought for a moment. “That was a lie, though. Lord Raith used us like a tool. But…I guess that was what we were trained to do. A finely honed dagger to be thrown at whatever he wanted. Not that we cared at the time. Work was work…”

Simone wandered around his room, looking over the colossal mess, “Always a mess without me.” She sighed, and got to work.

When Wrath arrived, it was darker than usual. Something about the whole tower felt wrong as he slithered through the darkness. Things were clean in the common area. Odd. He had told the maid staff that no one was to enter. There would be punishments for this. He moved up to his room, and opened the door silently.

At once, he was met with a flicker of flame that illuminated Simone’s form.

“An assassin?” Wrath exclaimed, immediately reacting by throwing a dagger at her.

Return to Forum?

Lock Picture

This thread is password protected.

Please enter a password to continue.

Show Password?